Inspiral condoms

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
The beautiful bold seashell like curves of Inspiral move in patented "spiral-action." Insprial.com

Anyone tried these? I only have three and don't want to waste one just to see what it looks like.

Heh.
I can't help but think those look so damn silly.

They're in the Adam and Eve catalog every time, and right next to the pull-tab condoms. The giggles just spew forth.

I wish I had better comment -- I can imagine although they look rather odd, they must provide some seriously cool extra stimulation.

Ang

Supposedly they look like this:
http://*******.com/2uhwr

Unfortunately, I won't get to try them until they are made in polyurthane :(

i just noticed these at the store a week ago... for Trojan the box is lime green... i was all "what the fuck is this?!" lol... usually the color is all subdued... I guess they were running out of ideas. haha. Not bought yet, I like ribbed, studded, ultra thin and the combo of both ... but i see at least a 3pk buy in my near future.

size note...

If a normal size condom fits too snug on you, These won't work out. Someone who uses a Magnum or Large size condom will find these too snug.... An option for those is the shared sensations line from Trojan. Sort of the same concept but a bit roomier. If you don't require the extra room, The inspiral's can be fun!:p

apparently (at least according to one of those articles) I have been living under a rock...this is the first I had heard of them...

they look...interesting...to say the least. I guess it would be worth a try, right? :)

nothing like a little sexual research.

It must have been you Lilly under that rock with me. Never heard of either.
Looks like their made for better sensitivity for the male.

I've used them several times and find them to be very good (as far as condoms go). You end up feeling like you're wearing nothing around your head. It's a lot like a natural skin condom, but not loose all around, like they are.

The description makes it sound like a good idea, under all the flowery, poetic language. I haven't looked at the picture link yet, but I can imagine it looking like a corkscrew dildo. The idea sounds like a fun one. Someone who's used one (well...a female who's had them used on her, since we've already got a male perspective) will have to dish about it. :rose:

LOL It looks like a Dairy Queen ice cream cone! It's been many years since Mr. Bobsgirl and I have used condoms, so I don't keep up with the latest goodies. If they're made out of super-thin latex, or whatever, why doesn't that little spiral thingie just collapse when you put it on? :confused: I think I may be behind the times....

Zergplex Says

It doesn't look like it's that popular if no females around here have experianced it. Any experimental girls wanna try it out and report back ^_~

-Zergplex

I've been there. I do like, mainly because the guy I was with said that it felt much better. He hates condoms, and sometimes has trouble staying hard in regular ones, but not in those. So I highly recommend them, but for the guy's sake. To be honest, I don't see that big a difference in different kinds of condoms.

Hope that helps,

the green fairy

bobsgirl said:
LOL It looks like a Dairy Queen ice cream cone!

I just looked at the link a moment ago, and that's the first thing I thought too! "Hey! That looks like the ice cream cones I make in the DC after dinner!" I would probably buy one myself just because they look cool. :cool: I would just be the envy of all my friends. :D

I have tried inspiral and they are very good. More feeling than a trojan or lifestyles. I'd recommend trying them out.

As for the ladies, my girlfriend likes them more than the other brands too.

-Peace

thegreenfairy said:
To be honest, I don't see that big a difference in different kinds of condoms.
the green fairy

I felt that way too, but I am someone who fits the condom perfectly... previous boyfriend they were always a liiiiittle loose on him, boyfriend before that would break them ... this one is juust right :) Its the size of both the condom and the man... at one point I couldn't feel the difference between ridged (because guy 1 would stretch them out and guy 2 they all felt a little ribbed) but current SO I can feel everyone of those little ridges pulling away... its amazing.

I don't know if I'm going to buy these though, bc I have a funny feeling they'll be a little too snug on him and yeah, might not work so well.

They look like they have to go on like a shirt ... can't go on backwards with the lip for the head the wrong way ... did this matter for anyone? does it have a "this on" directions?

or "a condom is a condom ... just put it on moron!?"

CelticFrog said:
Well, if someone needs THAT much help putting a condom on, there's always THESE...

pull tab condoms

not that I need "THAT much help" it just looks all fitted and snug and nice, and wanted to know if you have to roll it over so all the ridges meet in the right places... heh.

Heh...

I just like the fact that they're RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER in the Adam and Eve catalog.

I want to know where the correlation between the two is....

hmmmmm?

:)
Ang

Well...my boy surprised me last month with the trojan version (the lime green box) It was kinda funny because I hadn't said anything about it to him...I guess some girls where he works were talking about them.

Overall I think they did give enhanced sensation...or maybe it was just that we had extra special excellent sex that night. :)

The jury is still out for me I guess...I'm curious to try them again...nothing like a little more research. :)

Back