Masturbate in the tub??

liz3030

Virgin
I need a bit of advise

For this Valentine's Day, my husband more than anything else wants me to masturbate in front of him.

I have no problem with that, except for the fact that he would prefer to watch me get myself off in a new way.

I tend to be a "let your fingers do all the walking" king of gal, but he said for me to masterbate in the bathtub with the water bringing me to an orgasm.

Here is the problem, I have never done this before. Do I scooch my behind close to the faucet. Do I just lay there and let the water hit my clit? Where do I put my legs? (should I use a stong or weak stream of water). Do you lay in some water or not?

I realize that many girls/women have masterbated like this, but I guess I wasn't one of them.

Thanks for your help and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Do you have one of those hand held water massagers? I cum SOOOO hard from that. I prefer to start it out on the regular stream of water, then as I get hornier I put it on the pulsating jet. I just stand in the shower and hold it up to my clit. I cum so hard, that I usualy end up collasped on the floor of the tub! I have also tried masterbating in the tub with the regular facuet, but I found it hard to do. Getting under it the at the right angle was difficult. Give it all a try, find out what YOU like best. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Well, you can't disagree with the advice, helps to have a detachable showerhead, the kind you can move about, and using you hand direct the stream of water anywhere.

Gee, I must be either insane, or really effected by this damn heat over here.... to reply to this.

~ Sleepless Ravishing ~

That was great advise from It'sasecret. You need a hand held shower head or at least a hose from you. Adjust the water where it feels good to you and as you go just increase the pressue. If just a hose of some type, listen to liz3030 and do the adjusting with your finger at the end of the hose.

I like to sit back against the back of the tub with my legs up to the sides and that allows me to stay exposed for that great jet of water.

You will not regret what you are going to receive.

Personally I have always found this is one of those ideas that sounds better in theory than it is in practice, but that's just been my experience. Good luck though.

To the rescue!

Oh my, I can actually help on this one. I think my shower was my best friend in my early years!

I never had a removable showerhead and, like It'sasectret said, under the faucet doesn't really work.

So here's the big secret.

Get a washcloth and wrap it around the showerhead, so that most of the rag is hanging down. Do this while the shower is on, too. Assuming you wrap it right, this will produce a single, thick stream at a good enough distance from the tub wall. Then all you have to do is adjust the temp, lay on your back, spread your legs and let the water pressure do the walking! You, and your horny hubby, will enjoy it greatly!

Good luck!

Happy Valentine's Day

I too have used the hand held shower head and yes it works wonderfully but if you don't have one and you decide to use the faucet here's some tips. It is sort of uncomfortable but it works great, atleast when I have done it the orgasm was very intense. I usually just get as close as I can to the faucet and wrap my legs up and over the top of the faucet. It will also depend on how wide your tub is or not. I have a pretty decent sized tub so I can go either way, up and around the top of faucet with legs or just spread in air bracing myself by the sides of the tub. I don't know if you can envision this in your head but it works for me. Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day!!!:heart: :kiss: :rose:

Re: To the rescue!

NaiveOne said:
Get a washcloth and wrap it around the showerhead, so that most of the rag is hanging down. Do this while the shower is on, too. Assuming you wrap it right, this will produce a single, thick stream at a good enough distance from the tub wall. Then all you have to do is adjust the temp, lay on your back, spread your legs and let the water pressure do the walking! You, and your horny hubby, will enjoy it greatly!

Good luck!

Happy Valentine's Day

This has got to be one of the most ingenious ideas! :)

So far as the bathtub thing...Do you have to use the water stream itself? Can you simply play with a new toy or something like that while you are in the tub? Simply watching the water run over your skin should be an incredible turn-on. If you can incorporate candles, bubble bath (so you just give him peeks instead of the full monty) and big, thick sponges...you just might give him a show he will never forget. ;)

S.

Too bad you don't have a jacuzzi tub. My wife fills the tub, scoots herself up so that her pussy is about 3 or 4 inches from the jet, and lets the water bring her to an amazing climax. She like to have me jerk off in front of her while she does this. Of course I always do as my wife asks.

Thanks for all the tips,

I will try the washcloth over the shower head technique!!

Although, the one question I have is that I should just lay there and the falling water hitting my clit will bring me to orgasm? Hmm... we will have to see

Sorry I have to pass on the bubble bath idea, (though I wish I could) for I have had far to many UTI's to try this.

I could use toys while in the tub, but I am somewhat concerned as they are not truly waterproof.

I will post how this went over and whether my husband enjoyed some good, "clean" fun

NaiveOne said:
Oh my, I can actually help on this one. I think my shower was my best friend in my early years!

I never had a removable showerhead and, like It'sasectret said, under the faucet doesn't really work.

So here's the big secret.

Good luck!

Happy Valentine's Day

I can vouch for this idea - it works great standing up in the shower too.

This has got to be one of the most ingenious ideas!

Why thank you sheath!

Coming from you, I feel very honored.

I must admit, this technique was formed when I was really young and has gotten alot of use!

Still does, now that I think of it....

LOL.

Try it sometime, and let us know how you like it! ;)

:rose:

liz3030 said:

I will try the washcloth over the shower head technique!!

Good luck!

I'm very curious to hear if it worked for you.

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling (or is that just plain horniness? I dunno ;)) to know it has helped you.

:rose:

BoundThySelf said:
... My wife fills the tub, scoots herself up so that her pussy is about 3 or 4 inches from the jet, and lets the water bring her to an amazing climax.
Yes. This is quite effective. You can adjust the direction and intensity of the jets and the amount of bubbles in the waterstream.

Best position for me is kneeling facing the side of the tub with my knees apart and my elbows/arms resting on the ledge alongside the tub. Usually I am leaning on my arms. It's a very relaxing position and lets me concentrate on the sensations from the water.

Raising up and down on my knees let's me focus the water across the whole range of places to touch.

Even better is doing the same thing with my hubby kneeling behind me and hugging me. When I start to come, he supports my weight so I don't have to hold myself up. Lots of little kisses on the back of the neck and ears are frosting on the cake.

I know I'm too late, but the shower head is still my best friend... my favorite "toy."

I started out skooting my self laying on the bottom of the tub, knees bed feet on the wall (or adjusting the water as the hot water would run out as I developed stamina) the drain would be blocked by my butt so I would put a washcloth under me so that i wasn't plugging it up so that the water wouldn't go in my ears or I put my arms under my head as if I was cloud gazing.

Then I stood up and got smart and put the shower head on pulse, and from then on I vowed to ALWAYS have a detachable shower head... infact, I hate hotels because they don't have them, I'm in college (last legs thank god haha) and they don't have them either and I take 6 showers a day when I go home just to catch up on lost time with my shower head lolol... besides, its good to get clean in my "own bathroom" again.

Shower head masturbation is not a one time deal, its addicting. Enjoy!

edited to add: sometimes it is a bit too strong with your puss under the faucet ... try putting a wash cloth over it so you get the same pressure but its like masturbating over your panties instead of directly with your finger on the tip.

Why hell... I'm waiting to hear all the juicy details if this worked or not!

(patiently drumming fingers across table awaiting lurid stories!):D

Can't wait to test this!

OK, I tried spreading my pussy under the water but that was too much. Unfortunately, I do not have a detachable shower head in my apartment.

I'm going to try laying under the faucet with a washcloth on top to see if it works.

Will report later!

:D

Re: Can't wait to test this!

lovelylisa said:
OK, I tried spreading my pussy under the water but that was too much. Unfortunately, I do not have a detachable shower head in my apartment.

I'm going to try laying under the faucet with a washcloth on top to see if it works.

Will report later!

:D

Seems to me that for just a very few dollars you can buy a device that fits over the bathtub faucet and includes a hose ending in a shower head.

Could be the answer to your dilemma. :devil:

news from the front

OK, well I tried lying under the faucet with a washcloth over me. To be honest, I thought the whole thing was a little too much work because my bathroom is small. It was awkward trying to position my body underneath it because I'm tall & it's tough to manuever my legs around everything.

But, there is some good news :D My boyfriend (who was watching the whole thing) decided to hop in the shower with me for, so I suppose the whole thing wasn't a total loss. :D

Happy Results

I want to thank everyone who shared their ideas for my Valentine Gift for my husband. He truly enjoyed it.

We started fooling around and of course, he asked me to put on a show for him (in other words Masturbate to orgasm). As I mentioned earlier, he indicated that he wanted me to come while in our bathtub.

At first I tried just laying directly underneath the faucet and attempted to wrap my legs around the faucet. This did not work on many levels.

#1 I felt the drain directly underneath my behind and this detracted from any kind of pleasure. Plus, the tub was too cold. Especially where my rear was touching the tub underneath the waterstream.

#2 The direct force of the water hitting my clit was too great. It lacked the delicate touch that I require.

#3 Water was going everywhere, my clit, labia, ass. Very, Very distracting

So, I used NaiveOnes brilliant idea and asked my husband to get a handtowel which I wrapped around the showerhead.

like I said brilliant, the stream of the water was now directed almost a foot away from the wall. This allowed me to get into a far more comfortable position and the water was a more directed stream. This allowed me to have the contact directly on my clit. I was able to move around a bit, if I wanted more or less pressure.

My husband was wowed at my sexual ingenuity (again Kudos to Naiveone)

The experience was wonderful. I felt completely turned on and my clit was being constantly massaged by like a million vibrators. The feeling was awesome. I came very, very hard and unusually loud as well.

Needless to say, the scene was a bit too much for my husband. He was standing beside me and I can tell that he was thoroughly enjoying it.

He stipped, joined me in the tub, stood over me and proceeded to stroke himself until he came over me. Afterwards, he bent down and put his finger in my ass (a first for me). the combined sensations of his finger and the water pulsating was one of the best we have ever experienced.

NaiveOne, your signature name is a complete misnomer. You are gifted. I am sending you a hug and a kiss.

thanks

I know this may sound like a stupid question but what size towel are we talking about here? ... The hand size variety or the larger ones that hang over the bar type?

Re: Happy Results

That sounds so hot! Here's another question though..do you lay in the tub or do you stand up?

I am seriously considering purchasing a new shower head!

liz3030 said:
I want to thank everyone who shared their ideas for my Valentine Gift for my husband. He truly enjoyed it.

We started fooling around and of course, he asked me to put on a show for him (in other words Masturbate to orgasm). As I mentioned earlier, he indicated that he wanted me to come while in our bathtub.

At first I tried just laying directly underneath the faucet and attempted to wrap my legs around the faucet. This did not work on many levels.

#1 I felt the drain directly underneath my behind and this detracted from any kind of pleasure. Plus, the tub was too cold. Especially where my rear was touching the tub underneath the waterstream.

#2 The direct force of the water hitting my clit was too great. It lacked the delicate touch that I require.

#3 Water was going everywhere, my clit, labia, ass. Very, Very distracting

So, I used NaiveOnes brilliant idea and asked my husband to get a handtowel which I wrapped around the showerhead.

like I said brilliant, the stream of the water was now directed almost a foot away from the wall. This allowed me to get into a far more comfortable position and the water was a more directed stream. This allowed me to have the contact directly on my clit. I was able to move around a bit, if I wanted more or less pressure.

My husband was wowed at my sexual ingenuity (again Kudos to Naiveone)

The experience was wonderful. I felt completely turned on and my clit was being constantly massaged by like a million vibrators. The feeling was awesome. I came very, very hard and unusually loud as well.

Needless to say, the scene was a bit too much for my husband. He was standing beside me and I can tell that he was thoroughly enjoying it.

He stipped, joined me in the tub, stood over me and proceeded to stroke himself until he came over me. Afterwards, he bent down and put his finger in my ass (a first for me). the combined sensations of his finger and the water pulsating was one of the best we have ever experienced.

NaiveOne, your signature name is a complete misnomer. You are gifted. I am sending you a hug and a kiss.

thanks

I have to admit this sounds like a lot of fun. The only thing I'd end up worrying about is running out of hot water. Where we live, our well is over 300ft deep and the water that comes out of it averages a chilly 35 degrees most of the time. So running out of hot water could be a major surprise if you take too long. :D

Okay...that settles it...just reading the post of how it turned out turned me on something fierce!

I'm trying this...tonight! :D

I agree...NaiveOne, kudos, girl!

S.

Back