CG's Photo Collection

WONDERFULL YEAH!!!!

It is soooo good to see you back CG!!!! I hope that there lots of pics from your weekend with your man. I can't wait to see all of them.

you are nothing short of a gorgeous angel,looking forward to more

Zergplex Says

Heya everyone! Just CG's boyfriend making my obligitory first appearence on the thread, and plugging my own thread Zergy's Gallery. Yes it is a shameless plug, I should be ashamed of myself ^_~

I hope everyone loves the pics, I did my best with the camera to capture what CG looks like to me to show you all but a camera doesn't do her justice... then again I'm hopelessly biased. If you have any pic requests just tell either of us, we are open to ideas (heck I am begging for ideas!). Well thats enough of the shameless plugging, I shall return! Enjoy the pics everyone.

-Zergplex

Welcome back

Welcome back and a pic of you back ass well:D :rose: X 24

A smile at the end of the day ...

Thank you gentle lady for bringing a smile to my lips at the end of what was a very long day. I recall reading that the key to any great wardrobe is a black dress and you prove that adage correct.

May this evening find you safe and warm.

I would like to complain that I was not notified of this thread. Bah!
*rep fills out his subscription card again*

WB, CG

College_geek said:
Okay, this is basically just a reposting of my original picture series, which I'm dubbing the "Newbie Series". I'm reposting them for anyone who missed them or would like to look at them again without having to go to the old dead thread. Enjoy. :rose:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

Pic 13

Pic 14

Sweetie it is so good to see you are back, but there are still people posting to the old "dead" thread and all very supportive so welcome back ((((hugs))))

Back