Cock Rings

SuddenDesire

Virgin
Okay! So the boyfriend and I bought a cock ring. It's actually called a Lasso. Now, my question is. How exactly do you use it?! lol I should prolly know this, but I don't. Do you put it on before one gets hard? After? Do you just put it on the shaft itself, or on the balls as well?! Any help you would greatly appreciated!! :)

We use them all the time, mostly because my wife thinks they look sexy (we have the coolest silver ring!). The previous post gives a great place to learn everything, but here's a few tips:

1. Put it on when NOT erect.

2. Shave the area at the base of the scrotum (behind the balls) and above the shaft (near the base) thoroughly.

3. Use a small dab of lube regardless.

4. Do NOT keep it on for more than 30-40 minutes. You can cause actual physical damage to the area if you do.

5. Begin by using the super stretchy silicone rings, then phase in the more unforgiving materials.

6. Wait until completely soft before removing any cock ring.

7. If your partner feels discomfort at ANY TIME, remove the ring immediately.

Hope this helps and have fun! :D

That was pretty helpful. I've looked around and considered a cock ring for my SO. He's into, but 40 mins doesn't seem like very long and i certainly don't want to damage his magnificent meat.

There are cock rings you can wear for longer periods, as long as they don't "squeeze" the area. For example, I have a sterling silver ring approx. 2 inches in diameter that fits perfectly and I wear it out sometimes with the wife. It really makes me feel sexy for some reason and it does not restrict blood flow or the ability to urinate. I hardly know it's on most of the time and if/when we have sex, it's ready to go! VERY sexy. Your "magnificent meat" will stay that way.

I'm actually thinking of going for the high end and getting one made of platinum someday. I don't wear any other jewelry or even a watch, so what the heck?:D

Last edited:
Gummi lifesavers make fun edible cock rings. Unfortunately they break and one can't use them as a cock ring, but it's fun to put them on and take them off. Sorry, I just had to say that. :rose:

College_geek said:
Gummi lifesavers make fun edible cock rings. Unfortunately they break and one can't use them as a cock ring, but it's fun to put them on and take them off. Sorry, I just had to say that. :rose:

ooo! ::adds that to her list:: I never thought of that one, and I know tons of things like this. Thankies ;)

Zergplex Says

BlueSugar said:
ooo! ::adds that to her list:: I never thought of that one, and I know tons of things like this. Thankies ;)

And let me just tell you how fun it is to push those lifesavers as far down my penis as I want and have CG have to go down to suck them up and off. Just one rule to the game, no hands or teeth ^_~ you have to get them off with just your mouth. It's a great game to play between foreplay and sexual fun.

Copyright College_Geek 2004 *teasing*

-Zergplex

damn, i can't make a handbook about it and sell it on ebay ::shakes fist all angry like:: !!!

well, first i have to find them again, and see how big they are, then buy some and see how far they stretch bc that may be a problem for SO and I ... hehe
Thanks for the idea though ... I've heard of wrapping "lacing up" the penis with the twizler pull and peel... its like undoing the knot you put in the cherry stems hehe, they're more binding and of course bigger and a bit more versatile :)

BlueSugar said:
damn, i can't make a handbook about it and sell it on ebay ::shakes fist all angry like:: !!!

well, first i have to find them again, and see how big they are, then buy some and see how far they stretch bc that may be a problem for SO and I ... hehe
Thanks for the idea though ... I've heard of wrapping "lacing up" the penis with the twizler pull and peel... its like undoing the knot you put in the cherry stems hehe, they're more binding and of course bigger and a bit more versatile :)
The gummi savers don't get that big before they break, but I can usually get it on Zerg for a while before it does. You can take the idea and play around with it, like if your SO is too big for the gummi savers, then tie a gummi worm around the base of him or something. I'm just a big fan of gummi candies, so when we were in Walmart once, I mentioned it to him and bought a bag. It was fun walking back to his place with that idea in our minds. :D

I've read somewhere that a silk scarf tied at the base of a penis works. Does it? Has any one tried? If so when would tie it on there?

TR

Back