Short Men

Tacky Daddy

Virgin
i didnt really know where to post this, but i got a question:

are any of you ladies out there turned on by short men?

i know it might sound strange, but this girl i know told me yesterday that she is really turned on by my height... i was like "wtf?!!?", but she said she always had a thing for short guys

i found this really hard to believe since she 5'9 herself and im only 5'5, so therefore i would like to hear what some of you ladies on here think about this?

is she being honest with me? and if not, why would she tell me a thing like this? :confused:

thanks in advance

The height alone wouldn't turn me on. The short guy might be a regular jerk. But I find it intriguing and attractive when I see a short man with a tall woman. It says a lot about each of them to be able to see the real person inside and not care what everyone else thinks. That's truly beautiful to me.

(I think the woman likes you.)

really?

i just couldnt imagine going out wit a girl that much taller than me...

on a sexual level though, it would excite me a lot - i love it when the woman is in control

i just think she wants more than sex, and im not really ready for that cause i feel like i got so much more to try before i commit to one person... the best thing for me would be to have a mistress or something like that, somebody i could try all my kinky fantasies with

she just isnt that kind of girl :(

Height...since it came up....

Gotta throw in the two cents and say definitely that tall women are an absolute turn on! Although short ones that have that no shit attitude do the same thing... maybe it just doesn't matter! lol

cheers!

I once dated a man who was 5-5. I am 5-4.

It's not different than any other physical trait...it certainly doesn't reflect on who or what the man is inside.

Though dancing could get a little weird. ;)

S.

sheath said:
Though dancing could get a little weird. ;)

S.

As long as you make sure he's up on the bandstand, it shouldn't be a problem.

Tacky Daddy said:
really?

i just couldnt imagine going out wit a girl that much taller than me...

on a sexual level though, it would excite me a lot - i love it when the woman is in control

i just think she wants more than sex, and im not really ready for that cause i feel like i got so much more to try before i commit to one person... the best thing for me would be to have a mistress or something like that, somebody i could try all my kinky fantasies with

she just isnt that kind of girl :(

I think you should try it out, taller people can be very useful. I am 5' 2",

Assuming that people take control based on their height is faulty. I have had very tall men who definitely did not want to be in control, in fact most of the fairly tall men did not.

I think you should find out what she wants before assuming. Also people in committed relationships are also into kink. It sounds like she wants you.

Mistresses usually require some form of committment as well.

How do you know what kind of girl this tall one is if you don't ask her? I mean she is the kind of girl who would tell a man she isn't dating that she is turned on by his height, already showing she is not your average straight vanilla type. Is it true? probably, people get turned on by the weirdest things, but usually what turns them on the most is your mind.

Noor

Last edited:
Unfortunately for short men and tall women, it normally falls into place where women prefer tall men and men prefer smaller, petite height women. Being tall most of my life and then topping out at around 5'9", I'm still taller or just as tall as a good amount of guys that I know. Most of them would probably be turned off or intimidated by me or someone taller. The same goes for short guys. Women in general seem to like taller men, maybe because it has a subconscious protection feeling or maybe because height is associated with masculinity. I was lucky enough to find a guy who doesn't really care about height. It was strange for him at first, being a few inches shorter than me, but we got used to it. I find nothing wrong with short men or tall men. Some of the most attractive men to me are actually shorter than me.

As a short guy (5'7'') myself I say go for it. Ask her out if you like her. What have you got to lose?

nothing wrong with short men. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 and half years now, and he's the same hight as me (although he is 3 years older, so that's kinda weird) and I'm only 5'4. But it's never phased me any! I think it's wonderful to see that some woman out there still dont care about hieght, after all, its whats inside that counts!

I was just thinking about this topic again...........the only issue that my SO and I have come up with over height is sleeping in the spooning position. Since the guy is normally behind the woman, our bodies don't really fit together as they do with a taller man and shorter woman. That's fine though, because we compensate by either just not caring that we don't "fit" together, or we just practice a little role reversal, which is always fine by me. :)

ok, as a 6ft 1 tall woman i have had various issues dating shorter guys. Usualy it was my own hangups though ( how do you feel femine and ladylike when you are twice as wide, heavy, and quite a bit taller than your SO) but it didn't sop me dating them.

Current partner is 6ft 7 though and i definatly feel more comfortable. :)

Heh... one of my best friends is about 5'4" (tallest person in his family is 5'8"), he's constantly trying to find women ovr 6'. Says that way if they get married... they'll have normal sized kids. I just laugh and say " Whatever junior... keep reaching for that goal."

J

I am 5'6" and wish I was 5'9" (I love to wear three inch heals to make it so). I don't know why, but I have to have a guy who is taller than me. When I am standing up and talking to someone short, I feel like a cow. I don't want to feel like that with a man.

On the other hand, one of my favorite boyfriends that I have ever had was 5'6".

Go figure. :confused:

I'm 5'10" tall. I once dated a guy who was 5'7, and another who was 5'5. I dated them because they were good people, not because they were short. I prefer tall men.. They make me feel safe, comfy, and to be honest, cute.. y'know, being the short one in a relationship.

My current SO is 6'5" tall.

Tall ladies should bear in mind that a short guy would have his lips right at nipple-level during sex. Most of them can take the hint.

Just a thought.

Man I'm 5'5 and I can understand why you were suprised that she said something positive about your hieght. It's not something short guys are used to hearing. I have to say that this girls is obvisouly in to you. She is compliment an atribute that you are probably (and in my opinion rightly) insecure about. What she did is like telling a nonanorexic girl that she has a great body because she might think that she is overweight. She's trying to give you a little confidence. At least that's what I think and I've been wrong before

I'm 5'5" and would be into guys around my height or even a couple of inches shorter. I'm with SlowGuy on this on - I'd always be thinking, "hmmm, my breasts are going to get alot of attention in this relationship."

I prefer tall men. My "ideal" guy is over 6 feet tall.

However, I dated a man that was about 5'7 on a good day. ;) Things didn't work out for us, but I still miss him - and it has nothing to do with his height.

I'm a woman of almost 6ft. Height of men has never been a problem for me, most have been as tall if not taller... but at the end of the day when you get into bed your the same height anyway so it doesn't matter ;)

Going back to someone elses comment about nipple height, I have a friend who is just 5ft 3... he loves getting a cuddle from me!! LOL!

I am on the short side and have had aquiantences over the years with some taller gals, 5'8"+, and have had a blast with them. My thought was always that if we were toe to toe my nose would be in it and if we were nose to nose my toes would be in it. Like some one said when you are in bed it doesn't matter we are all the same height.:cool:

its been interesting to watch your replies, and i just want to say thanks to all of you for participating...

on the real though, i have often heard that short men work harder in bed... i mean, i'd gladly go down on a girl

Tacky Daddy said:
its been interesting to watch your replies, and i just want to say thanks to all of you for participating...

on the real though, i have often heard that short men work harder in bed... i mean, i'd gladly go down on a girl

Okay, you'll have to forgive me, I'm in an absolutely giggly mood here and everything's a joke.

So... having said that... you wouldn't have to go very far down, would you?

Okay... trying to be serious here...
Short guys are some of the coolest creatures around. They have a lot of advantages other men don't. They don't get glared at as much if they're casually staring at a woman's breasts because they just look like they're looking forward.

They fit in places other people don't. Okay, well I had jet intakes in mind there, but you could use that for just about anything. Like sports cars. Some people just can't look right in them. If you're short, at least you FIT in it.

I think it all boils down to attitude. If you're a bitter, angry person because of your size, then people will likely see that. If, on the other hand, you make it your mission in life to find all the spiffy wondrous things that short men can do better (without developing a superiority complex), then you're going to just ooze confidence and sexual energy.

:)
Ang

Back