is this normal??

sexigodess26

Experienced
i hope this istn a gross question.. but i had never noticed this until I started using a dildo on myself.. but when I take it out of me, some of my wetness comes out with it and at times, instead of being clear like it normally is.. after ive had an orgasm it is milkier looking.. I think after I had sex with my boyfriend I just assumed it was his cum mixed with mine, but I'm not sure about this. Is it normal?

yes, it's normal.

every woman is different, but i have exactly the same thing happen to me.

so long as there isn't an unusual odour, or itching, or anything even remotely sore, you are fine.

:D

... and it's not a gross question.
it's a valid one, for someone who maybe isn't sure.
that's what this board "how to' is for.

:rose:

warrior queen is right. I don't think there is such a thing as a gross question here.

And yes, this happens to me too. It most often happens if I am ovulating or really close to my period, for some reason. Dunno why that is...maybe someone else does?

S.

It was explained to me by my dr that the closer to your period the thicker it gets so that the sperm gets stuck so to speak.

This is so the little buggars dont slip out and do their job they are intended for. Think of it as pre-cum then the actual sperm, one is thin and slick, the other is thick and sticky.

You are absolutely normal, at least where your fluids are concerned! lol

Its true however if it has any 'off' odor get to the pharmacy or to the dr. Making sure you clean your toys very very well after each use.

Speaking of which, I better go... lol
Cealy

You mean it's normal? Here I thought it was just like a butter churn. Well that is what my SO said it was.

LOL

OK, I know it's normal. Everyone is correct in that if there is any off odor, itching, or paoin see your doctor. Otherwise, churn away.

I think that means a lot of us are butter churns.... and to think, when my lovers have told me that my pussy is like butter, they were right!

This may sound gross but if it does have an odor or does start to itch, try incerting yogurt. the plain kind, no fruit added! It has the same bacteria that the pills you buy from the pharmacy has to combat the infection. A hell of alot cheaper too!
Cealy

SensualCealy said:
This may sound gross but if it does have an odor or does start to itch, try incerting yogurt. the plain kind, no fruit added! It has the same bacteria that the pills you buy from the pharmacy has to combat the infection. A hell of alot cheaper too!
Cealy

I suppose it would be out of line to suggest a particular type of insertion device? ;)

SensualCealy said:
Cealy

I've never heard of actually inserting yogurt. Is this true? I thought you were just supposed to eat yogurt when you felt an infection coming on.

It is suppose to work both ways, the coolness helps in the burning of a yeast infection and using a "turkey baster" you can shoot it up to work like the commercial drugs. It does work, one of my gfs was having a heck of a time getting over an infection and the dr suggest it, with in 24 hours is was cleared up!! The good bacteria attacks the bad and works much faster - its worth a try!

What more can we come up with for the use of Turkey basters? LOL
Cealy

Back