How to get out of my damn clothes....

strgzr1230

Experienced
How to get out of my damn clothes....help!

I am sooo sexually open minded and rational in so many areas. But I am a BBW who will not take off ALL my clothes during sex. Am I crazy? I mean, To me, Bare skin is so much sexier. Why can't I get over this hang up? I am really attractive, What I guess would be a mid-size BBW. Size 14-16. But even in the hottest situations, I am leaving on the camisole, or just pulling up the teddy or whatever to keep myself(tummy) covered up. Would it be better to just let it all hang out so to speak? What do I do to get over this "Barbie dolls only can be naked" mentality I've got going? I personally can see beauty in women of my size and know that some men do too... But I can't seem to kick the habit. Any advice or thoughts would be great! Thanks!:confused:

Last edited:
strgzr,first of all,you have to feel comfortable to have a good time! dont do anything you dont feel comfortable doing. second,not all men are into "barbies"! some men prefer bbwand would love to see your sexy flesh! third, some men find confidence very sexy regardless of the size or shape of his lover!if you feel confident in bed, you will always be sexy! i hope these words can help! feel free to pm me if you want to chat! skme

Have your partner give you a full body massage. If you can get used to this, you'll have no problem being naked for those other times. And the use of a massage oil precludes you from wearing anything, unless you want it ruined by the oil. :D

strgzr1230 wrote;
What do I do to get over this "Barbie dolls only can be naked" mentality I've got going? I personally can see beauty in women of my size and know that some men do too... But I can't seem to kick the habit. Any advice or thoughts would be great! Thanks!

You can recognise beauty in other women, maybe the next task is training yourself to see beauty in you.

Technically when it comes to underwear here's a few things to try to get used to the idea of being more uncovered, buy something with buttons in the front, a little lacy top type of thing, try unbuttoning to the extent you feel comfortable, maybe unbutton all the way when you feel you can, still wear it until you honestly feeling comfortable removing it.

Try a little slinky dressing gown for the same effect, something that opens...

Learn to love your belly girl. I think most men would love to be with a open minded woman like yourself who'd be happy to hop on top of them, show off your breasts, drive them wild with your love making talent, who is going to care about a little ol' tummy? A little confidence, even if it is bravado is very sexy. Lush women with big appetites are hot.

Personally I love to wear sexy things, makes me feel more naked than naked, but I do enjoy that moment when my partner absolutely needs me to be naked.

Good luck
;)

Try having sex in complete darkness. That way you go by touch and not site. I love having my room pitch black. Always have and I have no problem taking it all off in there. I just find it way sexier not being able to see each other. (and it all started when hubby used to work nights. I covered the windows with tin foil so he could sleep better during the day. ) Believe it or not I was into covering it all up when I was thinner (before kids) I still don't like to be seen completly naked but it's not as bad as before.

*S* Peachykeen..I have to say I thought the same thing BUT it's to do with perception of yourself I guess not your dress size :)

I'm a UK size 24 and I used to have osme issues about my weight but my lover has always been so complimentary about my whole body that i've not had any problem being naked in front of him.

I can tell you men love wobbly bits! Oh yes I run a website and many men come to it to see my erotic pictures and leave wonderful comments. I posted one of my middrift that i didn't really think was sexy but men thought it was gorgeous...my saggy tits and rounded belly really got them hot!

Mot all men (in fact I think it's a safe bet that not many men in fact) think skinny is sexy.

I like herecomesthe rain's suggestions about the button up items....then you can gradually reveal more and more of yourself.

Sexy is an attitude....not a dress size!

Re: How to get out of my damn clothes....help!

strgzr1230 said:
I am sooo sexually open minded and rational in so many areas. But I am a BBW who will not take off ALL my clothes during sex. Am I crazy? I mean, To me, Bare skin is so much sexier. Why can't I get over this hang up? I am really attractive, What I guess would be a mid-size BBW. Size 14-16. But even in the hottest situations, I am leaving on the camisole, or just pulling up the teddy or whatever to keep myself(tummy) covered up. Would it be better to just let it all hang out so to speak? What do I do to get over this "Barbie dolls only can be naked" mentality I've got going? I personally can see beauty in women of my size and know that some men do too... But I can't seem to kick the habit. Any advice or thoughts would be great! Thanks!:confused:

i have the same problem.... and the dark dosent help.....

Okay, my disclaimer: I am running on NO sleep for very good reasons, so this will be scattered and random and probably make no sense. You've been warned. :D

I used to feel very uncomfortable with my body, until I realized it wasn't my BODY that attracted men to me...it was my attitude, my personality, and the way I made them feel. My body was just the wrapping that all of those things came in.

I'm a larger woman...bigger than you are, most likely. Honey, you would be AMAZED at how many men really do not want skinny/rail-thin/waif types. Most want a woman who is healthy, a woman they know won't cower from them in the bedroom if things get a little rowdy, a woman who can hold her own in a wrestling match while naked on the floor. Turns them on something FIERCE. ;)

And what will turn a man on more than you might think...simply seeing you in his shirt. Lord have mercy, but that has done something to every man I have been with...I put on his shirt and it lights a fire in his eyes, every single time. And especially if that is a button-down shirt...you can choose when to open it, how far, and what you want to let him see...the tease turns him on, and it makes you feel comfortable, because YOU choose how much to tease.

A really good lover will make you feel like the sexiest woman on the planet. One touch from the right man can make you absolutely certain that you are a goddess. He will understand shyness, will respond with gentleness, and before you know it you will be doing a strip-tease for him and loving every minute, because you will be basking in genuine acceptance.

Whew. I need to do a strip-tease right now. ;)

S.

A little something is really sexy in my opinion. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But so is naked, and I bet you're every bit as sexy naked as you are with a little something on.

One thing I did to try and overcome my shyness about my body - and as a man there really isn't some sexy camisole or teddy or whatever to wear - was go to a nudist resort. It took my three trips past the entrance the first time before I got the courage up to go in. When I did, and finally undressed, I was surprised by two things. First, how nobody was really judging anyone by appearance. There was a little of everyone there - young, old and in-between, but not a lot of tight-bodied teenagers. Mostly folks you'd see around town - normal ones. Second, how good it felt. You become really aware of the breeze and the water and how everything feels on your body. It's not a sexual thing - true nudist resorts frown on public displays of sexuality - it's a human thing. Your body is a wonderful thing, and letting it interact with nature withouth the burden of clothing is a truly amazing experience.

Good luck, and remember that sexy is in your mind more than anywhere else.

Thank you all very much! I tried out the "His shirt" idea..... (Thanks sheath) A big white one that I unbuttoned all the way to the bottom couple of buttons.... Was pretty sexy! Thanks for all the advice and support!

Speaking as a bigger girl myself, I can understand your feelings.

With any of the first few men I was involved with I was extremely ashamed of my body. I did everything I could to keep their eyes (and hands) away from my stomach, butt, any part of my body I had issues with (which is a lot of them)

My current guy is someone I knew was ok with my size even though I wasn't. After a few months with him, I realized that his desire to touch me and look at me was exactly that...desire...even though I felt ashamed and embarrassed about the way I look, he loves it...and gradually, with that in mind I have gotten more comfortable with letting him touch me and look at me, and pleasure me.

When it comes right down to it, I think you have to get into the mindset that you accept and love who you are, which is something that I am still working on. Its not easy in a society like ours where we are basically programed from birth that there is only one type of beauty. Now that I am letting myself be touched and looked at by my man, I've noticed that I feel sexier when I am with him. I show off my body more. I don't rush to throw on clothes or cover up with a blanket as soon as sex is finished. It's still kinda scary sometimes, but I look into the eyes of the man lying next to me, I can see that he loves me for who I am, and it makes it easier for me to love myself as well.

Thanks again for all your replies.... I've noticed that most of you seem to have gotten a grip on the body image thing with the help of a partner who liked your size... The thing is, My partner is totally infatuated with the thin,stereotypical beauty types that the media thrusts at us.( We are 32)He doesn't really make comments about larger girls being attractive. And yet he IS with me.... Am I crazy? Do you guys understand the mixed signals? It would be sooo liberating to just let all my inhibitions go and be naked! Do I just go for it and assume if it scares the hell out of him, He's so not the one anyhow and no big loss? As Peachy put it, I guess I am really not that big in the grand scheme of things. But I know women who are very large and sexy as hell, with no shortage of men. Maybe if this guy is tooo hung up on size, He's not the right mate? Or is this something entirely in my own head to deal with?Thoughts? Thanks!:)

I'd say if your partner is commenting on sexy "barbies" and can't find sexiness in you, then he's probably insecure. Who knows. I couldn't be with a woman who I didn't think was beautiful.

I like girls who are a little heavy. At work, me and the other salesman I work with will see two girls pass through. One is tallish and skinny, one is shorter and a little chubby. We ALL, 100% of us, like the chubby one. Here's a fact. Men usually like bigger girls. We want to be with a real woman, not a stick. Men like girls who are feminine. Stick-thin girls aren't. They might make magazine covers and be all over TV, but I don't think that's necessarily what men find attractive. I think what men find attractive is femininity. Let you inner woman and your feminine sexuality shine through and he will be awed by you. If he isn't, find someone who is, because there are people who are.

Also, If you were my girlfriend, I would encourage you to get naked. Does he encourage you?

Lastly, if you aren't sure what to do, liberate yourself. Get naked with the lights on and enjoy yourself. You only live once. If he runs away, it wasn't meant to be. If he throws you down and makes passionate love to you, you'll thank me in the morning.

But really, many men like this body type on their women. Do yourself a favor and find out if this one does. I'd venture to say that if he is with you, then he likes your body.

Good luck!

-Peace

i like clothes

well, i personally am still a virgin - but most of my fantasies, (and most of my masturbation for that matter), involves me still wearing some article of clothing - whether it be a shirt, or a miniskirt. maybe i'm insecure w/ my body, or maybe i just like the idea of still feeling sexy/cute during sex? i don't think you should worry too much about whether or not you still want to wear clothing - unless you personally feel uncomfortable being "different."
my first post, and there's my 2 cents!

Well I love women. Period. It's the sensuality and sexuality that gets me every time. A buff chick with a bad attidtude doesn't do it for me.

That said, I prefer larger women. I find classic beauty in hips, thighs, etc. Especially hips. :devil:

Wasn't Marilynn Monroe a size 16 or something? That's far from large hun.

A true BBW with the right attitudse IMO is far more exciting and attractive than snotty waif. Especially if said snotty waif has implants!

Relax and enjoy your body.

As for your man. Well, isn't the point of a committed relationship to make each other feel good? I mean doesn't he notice you're not getting naked? Doesn't he feel concerned that maybe you're embarrassed and want to know why?

I occassionally comment on women I find attractive. In fact my wife usually spots them before I do...lol. But they are women of all sizes, shapes, colors, etc.

I would be mortified if my attitude made my lover feel this way. Especially if she so desperately wanted not to. And especially especially if she is an attractive, experienced, open, and generous lover.

What I had to do to feel sexy and beautiful was to get a few outfits and try them out myself without him.
Standing infront of the mirror and seeing the beauty in myself before I could accept the idea of him thinking I was beautiful.
One statement he made to me was- ' Who would want to fuck the mattress?" when we were discussing women of different sizes. As he sees it, women that have curves gives him something to hang on to. Soft folds, ample breasts, and heavier bottoms usually turn a real man on. Its all in the head if you see yourself in your eyes as beautiful, then it will show, making others realize it too.
Good luck Hun!
Cealy
(size22)

I know exactly what you mean. I am only a uk size 12, which is not big at all but bigger than I used to be. I used to have a lovely flat stomach but now I'm so ashamed of it. And my thighs have always been too big.anyway...the other day I had cyber sex for the first time, (it was wonderful) and I was more embarrassed about him seeing my stomach and thighs than anything else. Crazy. even crazier, I can look at women who are way bigger than me and see they are attractive and size doesn't matter, but when it's me, it's different.

Thanks again to all for your replies.... And your honesty. I am getting better. Cealy- Your idea helped a lot. Getting comfortable in my own skin without him around. As usual, You all have helped so much! :D

Re: How to get out of my damn clothes....help!

strgzr1230 said:

I am really attractive, What I guess would be a mid-size BBW. Size 14-16.
:confused:

Oh, to be a 14 again!!
Shit, if he didn't like me in the nude, he probably wouldn't like the screw/blowjob either. But hubby and boyfriend both certainly keep coming back. :D

Next time he's in the shower, join him. $10 says he doesn't mind.

Something else I just thought of, and if this has been mentioned already, please forgive the oversight...

Candles. Cut the lights and set out candles. The golden glow is very flattering, puts one in the mind of romance...and of course, the softness of candlelight serves as a go-between of sorts when it comes to letting your lover see your body.

Candlelight flickering gently over skin is definitely a sensual and arousing sight to behold. :)

S.

Back