What do you like the most about your own cock/pussy?

WickedEyes

Literotica Guru
For me, I love the way it looks. Not when its soft, but when it gets rock hard I think it looks really cool. And there's just something amazing about it when my (other others) hands are wrapped tightly around it.

It's hard to explain, but my cock feels like its not connected to me... it IS but it feels totally different from, say grabbing my wrist or touching any other spot - when I wrap my hand around my shaft if feels different. In a very good way!

The last thing I love about it is the way it looks shooting when I cum... and there is nothing better (well that's reletive! heheh) then cumming and squeezing your cock as you spurt all over.

These are some of the things I *love* about my cock.

What about you? What do you love about your own pussy? Or your own cock?

What I love about my pussy is my clit. It big and noticeable and the way I get triggered off easy when I look at her or when others look at her, not to mention I love the sensation and pleasure it brings to me. :)

I don't mean to sound dirty... but I love the way I taste. Oh, and they way everything looks so soft and pretty and smooth the day after I wax.

Zergplex Says

thegreenfairy said:
I don't mean to sound dirty... but I love the way I taste. Oh, and they way everything looks so soft and pretty and smooth the day after I wax.

Whats wrong with sounding dirty ^_~ I don't see anything wrong with that, I like the way I taste as well.

As for what I love about my cock.... eh not too much. At least it's not veiny ^_^()

Now if I was talking about my darling's pussy.... then you couldn't get me to stop talking...

-Zergplex

I love the length and the thickness of my Dick. The way it brings women pleasure. I also love the thick veins in it makes it look powerful and menacing. I have to admit I've been blessed:)

Great thread, WickedEyes!

What do I like about my pussy...the way my lips are just large enough to hug his cock as he slides in and out...the way I get so wet, so fast, when I'm really turned on...the way I can tense up just the right way and make a man tell me to stop that, he's going to get hard again if I don't quit...and then he does. ;)

I guess what I like the most about my pussy is that I can use it to bring incredible pleasure to my partner. There are few things in this world more beautiful than a man in the throes of passion, right as he passes that point of no return...ahhh, it is definitely one of the great wonders of my world. Knowing I can use my body to make that happen makes me feel sexy as hell. :)

S.

sheath said:

I guess what I like the most about my pussy is that I can use it to bring incredible pleasure to my partner.

S.

Hmm....that's the part of your pussy I think I like best too. Small world, huh? :D

ya know I've never...

really thought about it. I guess I should do a closer study of my own sex and find something I like about it.

sheath said:

Nice to see you've got a sense of humor about these things. Some people can be so uptight about that sort of stuff.

But GO YOU! :)

Zen_Life said:
Nice to see you've got a sense of humor about these things. Some people can be so uptight about that sort of stuff.

But GO YOU! :)

Me, uptight about sex? LMAO

Lord have mercy, sometimes I think I say TOO much. ;)

S.

That's awesome...I hate the uptight folks. They never know how to relax, strip naked, and just have a good time. :D

Zen_Life said:
That's awesome...I hate the uptight folks. They never know how to relax, strip naked, and just have a good time. :D

So...you haven't yet answered the thread question.

What do you like best about your cock? :)

S.

I love how great it can make me feel.

I love how I can use it to make someone else feel wonderful even more.

I love how sometimes just showing it can make a woman smile.

Zen_Life said:
I love how great it can make me feel.

I love how I can use it to make someone else feel wonderful even more.

I love how sometimes just showing it can make a woman smile.

I like your answer. :)

S.

I like the way my cock feels when it slides into her moist, warm vagina.

I like the way my cock is hard sometimes, harder others, and small and retracted at yet still others.

I like the circumcision scar that marks where the sensitivity increases.

Because it's long enough, it's plump enough, it's pretty enough, and by golly, women like it LOL!!!!

WickedEyes said:

What about you? What do you love about your own pussy? Or your own cock?

Ummmmm That I have one and access to the other? :D

I primarily enjoy the fact that it still attains enough rigidity to make my wife happy.

My member isn't extra long. It is about 7 1/2 inches. Others have much larger, but the diameter is a good 1 3/4 inches - 2 inches.

Girth is what makes mine special.

I love my breasts, but that wasn't the question.

My pussy? I like how slick it gets so quickly when I get turned on. I love how hot it feels around him or my own fingers. I love how it aches when I'm horny, I like the hair (when its there haha) I like to curl my fingers through it... I like when he tugs on it, and pulls me towards him.

as for him... I love the way his cockhead is pronounced, I love the feeling of it inside my pussy...the way it pulls at my insides. The curve... the way it feels on my tongue...

ok...enough... anymore of this and... yeah, I don't need to explain myself here. haha.

8" long, 6" around, and being a Texan I cum like a geyser!!! White (ok, off-white with a pearly sheen) gold!!!!

About MINE?
Hm. I love the way my husband loves it.

His? Oh, I could go ON.

*sigh* I'm taking DayQuil tonight so I can have sex. It's been too long.

Ang

Back