Condoms!!! but how to buy?

Monkey_man_99

Virgin
My Girlfriend and I have talked it over and decide that the time is right and both of us want to.

Now, to be safe, condoms are a must, can't have kids this young...
but I don't know how to pick which one is right for me.
Size wise anyway... I consider myself average in size. How should I approach buying a condom or two?

There's not a lot of difference in 'em, to tell you the truth. Stay away from "lambskin" condoms, if they even make 'em anymore - they don't work for shit!

I'd suggest you buy a "sampler pack" of Lifestyles condoms and a bottle of Astroglide. Put a little dab o' the Astroglide on your dick BEFORE you put the condom on - it makes it feel a lot better with it sliding around on you! Be careful, though - if she's too tight, she'll pull the condom off and you'll end up "packing" it into her! Then you can play "buried treasure", which is less fun than it sounds...

Good luck, and remember - they ain't 100% effective! My buddy has a lovely 2 year old daughter courtesy of condoms, the pill and some "swimmers" that just wouldn't fucking die...

It's literally trial after trial. You might need to buy that sampler pack like the above poster had mentioned and try them on for size. What works for one person might not be right for another. Keep on experimenting until you find one that works well for you. Good luck.

you can always get them over the net if going into a store is difficult....

they can make things last longer too!

If you arent man enough to goto the store to buy condoms then your not ready to have sex!! I try a few different kinds before i found the right ones. I feel like lifestyles are to tight but the large trojan are just right.

My two cents (or so):
www.quikcondoms.com
Great site, free shipping and a rather good Q&A section. Have ordered from them a few times with great sucess.
I'd recommend snagging an assortment pack and some lube. Standard unscented/unflavored type should work fine.
Make sure your girl is good and wet before entering though. Will make the whole experiance more pleasureable and less painful for everyone involved.
Have fun, be safe.

Thank you very one for helping me out!

I will try sampler one... not a problem going into the store to get them and being wet is most deffinetly not a problem!

Thank you all, anything more people have to add is always helpful!

Stay away from Durex... They just suck...

Trojans are very good in all that I have used... I haven't tried lifestyles though and I don't forsee using them anytime soon...

How to buy:

Enter store. Select a carry-type shopping basket. Walk by the condom area several times showing a general disinterest in the product. During that time period in the store maybe pick out some other innocuous items so that security doesn't think you're some kinda weirdo. Then, in fairly quick fashion, re-approach the condom area with a swift but not too swift gate. You've already cased the condom supplies so you should know which product you prefer. Quickly toss the package into the shopping basket in a nonchalant motion.

Move towards the checkout aisle. Find an aisle that is not to busy and with a swift check-out person. Ok, maybe that's a stretch. Nonetheless, you have the product and you can check out. Stay confident but avert your eyes to the floor nonetheless.

Make sure to use cash so as to make for a fast purchase time period.

For the love of god... don't get the Inspiral ones... they make your dick look like a hermit crab decided to perch on top of it.

How to buy...

Walk in store.
Walk to condom location.
Pick box.
Go to checkout with the cashier that is least likely to be getting some...
Make smartass comment to cashier when paying.
Leave store.

Go someplace and get laid....

I'd have to agree with others and say go with Trojan. used hundreds of them, and they're the most durable. DON'T use Durex, I've had several of them break... not cool. and yeah, if the regular ones are too small, they make a Large size. :)

If you want to be blase about buying condoms, come to the UK. Pretty much only 24hr "convenience store" is a petrol station. Got lucky one night, went to one, joined the queue of desperate smokers and drunk students. Finally my turn and theres a queue a mile long behind me. Say, as quietly as you can through bullet proof, soundproof glass; "A pack of condoms please".

Bloke goes out the back, returns with the entire tray of condoms in his arms and shouts as loudly as he can "which condoms do you want?"

(still not as good as the best judgemental shopping, buy all your booze for a party/xmas etc in a supermarket. Once you have a shopping trolley full to your budget with booze, add a pack of nappies/diapers. Go to checkout, let them ring it up, when it turns out you are short by however much, put the nappies back, the look from the cashier is priceless.)

I would go with Trojans also. Stay away from flavored and colored condoms. Also don't use the ones you buy in vendign machines in restrooms.

what up with all these people saying "avoid Durex"????

the husband and I have been using the Durex 'Avanti' style condom as our preferred method of birth control for years. They are, literally, fucking great.

I absolutely agree...I've never run into any problems with Durex condoms, and they have become the condom of choice for me.

S.

Her Pleasure!

phoenix1224 said:
TROJAN'S 'HER PLEASURE'... THEIR LUBED AND RIBBED... SHE'LL LOVE 'EM...

I know damn well I love them! :D
Those are my favorites. But I think by and large, any condom will do.

Some condoms have an anti-spermicide in them. Oxynol, or something like that. Some women are allergic to this.

Also, some people are allergic to latex. You might want to get a pair of surgical gloves. If you and your lady can wear them for 15 minutes without breaking out, you're okay. Finding out you're allergic to latex when using a condom is not very pleasent from what I would imagine!

Remember, while it's important to use a condom, it's more important to share a loving erotic experience with someone you love. Don't dwell on it too much.

My favorite way to buy them is to go to an adult store with my lover. Much more erotic that way!

Jenny

I agree durex are shit. there to small like how is supposed to wear those it cut the blood off to my dick and make it feel like its falling asleep. Maybe i was the one i used but i wouldnt ever buy them or tell anyone to get them. There a cheap condom that why Cilnics give them away. Go with trojan and trust me you will be happy!!!!

When in doubt , use two! If one breaks you have another as back up.

Cealy

Buy some ribbed condoms, turn 'em inside out, and say:

"Fuck you! I'm in it for MY pleasure!"

(just kidding...)

NEVER EVER use 2 condoms at once!! The friction from the two will cause them to break more easily

My advice: I have always used lubricated trojans without spermicide. They come in a grayish-greenish colored box. Alwyas had good luck with them.

Inspiral also makes a good condom.

Don't use Durex or Lifestyles. I found both of them to be, uh, not good.

Recently, I tried the Trojan Magnums, and they fit me much better. I'll be sticking with them from now on.

I'd say, try out a few kinds of Trojans, and see what "fits" you.

-Peace

TROJANS FOR HER

I am a huge advocate of Trojan for her--i have post on them in the General Board with replies form others. She will think you are the best ever with them

Back