Who is ignorant?

msbator

Experienced
It isn't me - if you think getting fucked in the ass is normal- I would like to sell you some ocean front property in Arizona, obviously you are some kind of pervert. I expect other weirdos will come to your defense, but you are a pervert, face it!

msbator said:
It isn't me - if you think getting fucked in the ass is normal- I would like to sell you some ocean front property in Arizona, obviously you are some kind of pervert. I expect other weirdos will come to your defense, but you are a pervert, face it!

Is this meant to be serious?
Snoopy, just wondering

Ahrrrr, mateys - there be trolls here!

I see you have an opinion about what goes IN asses -

Might I suggest you blow your opinion OUT your ass?

Thanks, mmmmkay?

zhukov1943 said:
Ahrrrr, mateys - there be trolls here!

I see you have an opinion about what goes IN asses -

Might I suggest you blow your opinion OUT your ass?

Thanks, mmmmkay?

Savvy
Snoopy

Well, well.

Let's nip this little flame in the bud, shall we?

On the "Dirtiest way you masturbated" thread, started by LilSportGuy, msbator said:

I love masturbating and have done so in as many ways that I could think of doing it.
I have used liver in a bottle, hot water in a bottle, masturbation tools and love dolls to name a few. I cut a hole in the rind of a large orange and fucked it.
I also fucked a fallen tree that was the aproximate shape and size of a female body that had a "Y" fork approximating a woman's legs if they were slightly spread.
One of the most enjoyable ways I have done it is to usa a vacuum cleaner by sticking my penis in one of the hose attachments and using the suction of the sweeper to get me off.

I had an affair with a woman who loved to fuck in public where there was a strong possibility of being seen or caught. The weirdest place that we fucked was in a cementary in broad daylight.

Now, I am going to be nice here and assume (yeah) that you were joking with THIS post. And since you were joking with THIS one, surely you were joking when you said such comments in this 'ignorant' thread.

Right?

:)

S.

*nearly spews coffee laughing*

A vacuum cleaner?

Oh.. *snickers* yeah sure, people who have anal sex are perverts. Imagine having sex with another person instead of a cleaning utensil. :D

*smirk*

Well...

Ignorance is bliss, no?
Sex that is slightly out of the range of the so-called 'normal' bounds here is bliss for many.

Hence, we're all ignorant.

Funny how one can be ignorant, well informed, and open minded all at once.

Ang

This thread is rapidly qualifying for "weirdest things you have seen on Lit" already.

To go back to a couple things Sheath quoted:

What is a cementary? Is that where they bury broken down headstones?

A vacuum cleaner - well, at least it can't complain about the taste and it sure does swallow.

That must have been a very large orange (or I am guessing that when he was done the orange was still seedless).

Shall we refer this person to the Tree Sex thread?

And finally: why, oh why did Phil Roth have to put that liver scene in Portnoy's Complaint? Liver is good eating. Period.

midwestyankee said:

That must have been a very large orange (or I am guessing that when he was done the orange was still seedless).

Aaaahh but consider also he may not need a large orange.

I really should start powerbombing those damn trolls through glass tables:mad:

CelticFrog said:
*coughchokesnortspittake*

Get thee to a punnery.
Thanks, Hamlet.

Am already in a 12-step program, Punsters Anonymous. "Hi, my name is mwy and I make people groan."

midwestyankee said:
Thanks, Hamlet.

Am already in a 12-step program, Punsters Anonymous. "Hi, my name is mwy and I make people groan."

And this is a bad thing...because...oh, wait. Never mind. Wrong context, sorry.

;)

S.

sheath said:
And this is a bad thing...because...oh, wait. Never mind. Wrong context, sorry.

;)

S.
Those are moans, dear. No way am I going to work at losing the ability to make those happen.

sheath said:
Well, well.

Let's nip this little flame in the bud, shall we?

On the "Dirtiest way you masturbated" thread, started by LilSportGuy, msbator said:

Now, I am going to be nice here and assume (yeah) that you were joking with THIS post. And since you were joking with THIS one, surely you were joking when you said such comments in this 'ignorant' thread.

Right?

:)

S.

Some people may want to disregard their initial comments.. perhaps its the ignorant ones that start ignorant threads that need to hide their heads in shame.

Does Burrying Trolls work?

Should they not be chopped into very small pieces and burnt?

Sort of to stop them ever reapearing :D

You can't bury a troll..they use their little claws to dig back out again....no no trolls must in fact be tied to a pile of sticks and burnt.

Oranges....? Vac. Cleaners....? Trees.....? Dude I'm no big fan of anal sex either but may I just say...hello pot, yeah this is the kettle, you're black!

Blow it out your ass response

Certainly! That would result in feces in your fac e, since you are an ass pervert,When would you like me to dump my shit on you?

Back