Take a break to be licked.

JeanMarc31M

Really Really Experienced
Athletic and charismatic, clean and drug-free, married thirty-something male with an overactive imagination and libido.

Imagine corresponding discreetly to arrange a public meeting where we could confirm our intent to enjoy one and other. No head-games or strings, just some discreet pleasure.

I'm looking to please a woman, age 25-50 and a few extra pounds well carried is of no concern, who like me is clean and drug-free and wanting a discreet encounter. I would be very aroused to meet and have you draw up your skirt to find a well-trimmed pussy to be eaten.

I'd love to have you pull my head between your thighs as I slowly lick your lips. I love to give oral and am quite adept at bringing women up high and holding them there until the point when cumming is a most satisfying release.

(Among other things) I fantasize about meeting an attractive, confident woman. She would be reserve and give me the once over before deciding to take me up on my offer. Sincere as I am about loving to give oral, she walks me to her car parked in some quite corner to take her pleasure. She sits in the driver's seat as I take the passenger's. We both slide the seats back slightly as she shows a bit of thigh. Sliding her pelvis forward slightly and tilting it just so, I know she is ready for me to lick her moist slit gently. Her hand on my head. Ten, twenty, thirty minutes may pass and then I leave as she catches her breath. Maybe a kiss when parting just so she may taste her juices on my lips.

Discretion is essential and we'd respect one and other's privacy. Meetings may take place in Rockland, Westchester, or Fairfield Counties. I enjoyed posting this personal and would be interested to hear from ladies who enjoyed it as well.

Hi

I am a 43 SWM from Staten Island and my fantasy is for a woman to fuck me with a strap-on. Interested???

Johnaoj said:
I am a 43 SWM from Staten Island and my fantasy is for a woman to fuck me with a strap-on. Interested???

Good luck...Hope you find what you are searching for.

Back