Cybering

raynedrops48

Virgin
hi everyone. i'm new to the board but i've been reading the stories on LE for a while now. they're all really great!

i have a question to ask of someone about cybering. i'm 21 and i've never done it before. i've reccently started chatting with a guy and he's expressed his want to cyber with me. well everytime we do it he will get mad at me because he says that i don't know how to do it right. is there a certain way that you are supposed to do it?

like i said i've never done it and i guess i'm looking for someone to teach me how to do it. any help would be appreciated. you can PM me or whatever. i just don't wanna be out of the loop! lol

Yeah, tell me, too!

I can't imagine what all the fuss is about...

(typing) "Oh, yeah, that's it..."

You'd have to be ambidextrous!

zhukov1943 said:
Yeah, tell me, too!

I can't imagine what all the fuss is about...

(typing) "Oh, yeah, that's it..."

You'd have to be ambidextrous!

i know! it's like how am i going to type while my hands are busy on me! lol plus what are you supposed to say??

thats why i need some help!

I guess it'd be like writing erotica. Be descriptive, eh?

But I still don't get it...

Did you enjoy it? Or was it pretty much like "flyin' solo"?

I suggest you use the search function here to find other threads that have explored this topic in detail. Try the key words cyber, cybering, and cybersex. I'm sure you'll find plenty of reading. Chances are, someone at one time or another may even have included examples of cybersex encounters or links to some.

Enjoy. It's fast becoming America's pastime. :D

I have a headset and mike and so does my cyber guy..

we don't have to type.....;)

well i can't say i enjoyed it. lol would be better if i had someone that knew what they were doing too and would teach me and not judge me, get mad at me then leave!

Whatever you do don't let this happen to you *LOL*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellhung: Hello, Sweetheart. What do you look like?

Sweetheart: I am wearing an expensive red silk blouse, a black leather
mini skirt and high-heeled boots. I am tanned and very buffed. I workout
every day. My measurements are 36-24-36. What do you look like?

Wellhung: I'm 6'3 and about 250 lb. I wear glasses and have on a pair
of blue sweatpants I just bought at Walmart. I'm also wearing an old
T-shirt, it's got some barbecue sauce stains on it and it smells kind of
funny.

Sweetheart: I want you. Would you like to screw me?

Wellhung: OK

Sweetheart: We're in my bedroom. There's soft music playing on the
stereo and candles on my nightstand. I look up into your eyes and I'm
smiling. My hand works its way down to your crotch and I begin to feel
your huge swelling bulge.

Wellhung: I'm gulping. I'm beginning to sweat.

Sweetheart: I'm pulling up your shirt and kissing your chest.

Wellhung: Now, I'm unbuttoning your blouse. My hands are trembling.

Sweetheart: I'm moaning softly.

Wellhung: I'm taking hold of your blouse and I'm sliding it softly
off.

Sweetheart: I'm throwing my head back in pleasure. The cool silk
slides off of my warm body. I'm rubbing your bulge faster now, rubbing
and pulling.

Wellhung: My hand suddenly jerks spastically and tears a hole in your
blouse. I'm sorry.

Sweetheart: That's, OK. It wasn't really too expensive.

Wellhung: I'll pay for it.

Sweetheart: Don't worry about it! I'm wearing a lacy black bra, my
soft breasts are rising and falling as I breathe harder and harder.

Wellhung: I'm fumbling with the clasp of your bra, I think it's stuck.
Do you have scissors?

Sweetheart: I take your hand and kiss it softly, I reach behind my
back and undo the clasp. My bra slides off. The cool air caresses my
breasts, my nipples are erect for you.

Wellhung: How did you do that? I'm picking up the bra and inspecting
the clasp.

Sweetheart: I'm arching my back. Oh baby, I just want to feel your
tongue all over me.

Wellhung: I'm dropping the bra. Now I'm licking your, you know,
breasts! They're neat!

Sweetheart: I'm running my fingers through your hair. Now I'm nibbling
your ear.

Wellhung: I suddenly sneeze. Your breasts are covered with spit and
phlegm.

Sweetheart: WHAT?

Wellhung: I'm so sorry. Really.

Sweetheart: I'm wiping your phlegm off of my breasts with the remains
of my blouse.

Wellhung: I'm taking your sopping wet blouse from you and throwing it
in the corner of the room.

Sweetheart: OK. I'm pulling your sweatpants down and rubbing your hard
tool.

Wellhung: I'm screaming like a woman! Your hands are cold! Yeee!

Sweetheart: I'm pulling up my miniskirt. Take off my panties.

Wellhung: I'm pulling off your panties. My tongue is going all over,
in and out and nibbling on you. ummm, wait a second.

Sweetheart: What's the matter?

Wellhung: I've got a pubic hair caught in my throat. I'm choking.

Sweetheart: Are you OK?

Wellhung: I'm having a coughing fit. I'm turning all red.

Sweetheart: Is there anything I can do to help?

Wellhung: I'm running to the kitchen. Choking wildly. Looking for a
cup.
Where do you keep your cups??

Sweetheart: In the cabinet to the right of the sink!

Wellhung: I'm drinking a cup of water. There that's better.

Sweetheart: Come back to me, lover.

Wellhung: I'm washing the cup now.

Sweetheart: I'm aching for you lover.

Wellhung: Now I'm drying the cup. I'm putting it back in the cabinet.
And now I'm walking back to the bedroom. Wait, it's dark, I'm lost.
Where is the bedroom?

Sweetheart: Last door on the left at the end of the hall.

Wellhung: I found it.

Sweetheart: I'm tugging off your pants. I want you so badly.

Wellhung: Me too.

Sweetheart: I kiss you passionately. Our naked bodies pressed against
each other.

Wellhung: Your face is pushing my glasses into my face. It hurts.

Sweetheart: Why don't you take your glasses off?

Wellhung: OK. But I can't see very well. I'm placing my glasses on the
nightstand.

Sweetheart: I'm bending over the bed. Give it to me baby!

Wellhung: I have to pee. I'm fumbling my way blindly to the bathroom

Sweetheart: Hurry back lover.

Wellhung: I find the bathroom and it's dark. I'm feeling around for
the toilet and lift the lid.

Sweetheart: I'm waiting eagerly for your return.

Wellhung: I'm done going. I'm feeling around for the flush handle.
Uh-oh!

Sweetheart: What's the matter now?

Wellhung: I just realised I peed in your laundry basket. Sorry again.
I'm walking back to the bed now. Blindly feeling my way.

Sweetheart: Mmmm, yes. Come on.

Wellhung: Now I'm going to put my, you know, thing in your umm,
woman's thing.

Sweetheart: Yes! Do it, Baby! Do it!
Wellhung: I'm touching your smooth butt. It feels so nice. Ma'am, I'm
having a little problem here.

Sweetheart: I'm moving my ass back and forth. I can't wait another
second.
Slide it in! Screw me!

Wellhung: I'm flaccid.

Sweetheart: WHAT?

Wellhung: I'm limp. I can't sustain an erection.

Sweetheart: I'm standing up and turning around; an incredulous look on
my face.

Wellhung: I'm shrugging with a sad look on my face, my wiener all
floppy.
I'm looking for my glasses to see what the problem is.

Sweetheart: NO! Never mind. I'm getting dressed: I'm putting on my
underwear and my wet nasty blouse.

Wellhung: No wait. I can't find the night table. I'm reaching across
the dresser, knocking off cans of hairspray, your picture frames and
your candles.

Sweetheart: I'm buttoning my blouse. I'm putting on my shoes.

Wellhung: Now I've found my glasses. My God! One of your candles fell
on the curtain! The curtain is on fire. I'm pointing at it with a
shocked look on my face.

Sweetheart: Go to hell! I'm logging off, LOSER!

Wellhung: Now the carpet is on fire!

Nooooooo!..............................................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's how it's not supposed to go. But even from that you can sort of see what is supposed to happen in a good cybersex episode. I don't know if it's of any help whatsoever, but it's always good for a laugh :)

the more you learn here.. the better you will get....and the more you will both enjoy it

I never knew there was a wrong way & a right way. I've always assumed it's like real sex... some people can do it better than others and there are different techniques, but to say you're doing it wrong? Ouch... some support.:rolleyes:

I don't think there is a right or wrong way really.. it's just what you like ..I suppose..

I happen to like cyber very much with an experienced tongue..

what exactly does he say you are doing wrong??

maybe we can help

:p :p :p :)

Cybering to me is just Real time roleplaying. My advice, look at both role playing boards and read some of it to see how roleplay is done then transfer it to a sexual situation and in real time. Unless it's email etc then you can make long things.

SBB said:
I don't think there is a right or wrong way really.. it's just what you like ..I suppose..

I happen to like cyber very much with an experienced tongue..

what exactly does he say you are doing wrong??

maybe we can help

:p :p :p :)

I'm curious as to what she perceived as lousy as well.:rolleyes:

well we start off and we're telling each other how much we want each other and how hot we are, then we get into "touching", then after i've "ripped all his clothes off" i start to suck his cock. well thats when he gets upset. he'll say you're not doing it right. i don't feel it. well duh you're on the other end of a computer screen!

i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i mean i make it as discriptive as i can and he still doesn't enjoy it.

I have to say this. Getting mad at someone for not cybering RIGHT is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Everyone has their own style of writing, and going about doing that. You cant criticize someone for that, and I think maybe you should find someone who will encourage you to let your hair hang down and really enjoy it, rather than tell you you arent doing it right.

When I cyber my boyfriend, we almost always end up on the phone rather than finishing out online. Its great. He gets me so hot I want to hear him cum on the telephone.

If you are really dedicated to this guy, try asking him what it is he wants to experience from you? Maybe try being more assertive and seductive? Try to explain it as if you were sitting there doing the actual act, not making it up as you go along. Visualize yourself kneeling down and rubbing your lips along his silken cock, feeling the hardness of it against your wet swollen lips. Move your hands up his legs, grasping his hips and pulling him firmly against you as you take his cock deep into your throat. Stuff like that I guess. I dunno, it works for mine. hehe

raynedrops48 said:
well we start off and we're telling each other how much we want each other and how hot we are, then we get into "touching", then after i've "ripped all his clothes off" i start to suck his cock. well thats when he gets upset. he'll say you're not doing it right. i don't feel it. well duh you're on the other end of a computer screen!

i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i mean i make it as discriptive as i can and he still doesn't enjoy it.

don't feel it???? Maybe he isn't aware of how it's suppose to work? Sounds right to me.

when I was first learning to cyber I posted female cyber virgin needs help and I got a lot of help.

I was very lucky with my initial cyber guys, they were great as people and fantastic cyber partners, still are, for that matter.

Personally I think any guy who gets mad at a virgin of any kind, cyber, phone, rl for not doing it right, should be banished immediately.

So dump the guy, he sounds controlling, insensitive if not abusive and find some nice new guy to cyber with there are plenty of them here on lit.

The goals for me in cyber are to have it be so real that it feels like we are physically in the same space, some people's goals are different, some look at cyber as merely mutual mastuerbation which is a bit too tame for me.
Its kind of like having mind blowing sex, you can't get there if you are unwilling to open yourself to it and some people can and some can't.

Noor, calling them as I see them this morning.

Last edited:
My Cybering Tips

1) Be VERY selective. There are 1,000 guys wanting to cyber for every one woman. Limit yourself to the best.

2) Men are visual. I like to at least send a picture. Best is to turn on the web cam.

3) Describe what you're doing to yourself. He doesn't need to be told what his cock feels like. He's holding it in his hand. Tell him what your pussy feels like as you slip a finger in.

4) Involve him. Ask him if you should use the rubber dildo or the vibrator. Ask him if he would like you to suck on it first, or put it in your pussy and then lick the juices off.

These are just my two cents worth. There are as many different ways to do it as there are possible combinations of individuals involved. Some guys I've been with want a full description of me masturbating myself. Some guys want to just sit and tell me how to masturbate.

Hope this helps.
Jenny

raynedrops48 said:

Is this what you would do in real life? I mean you are not responsible for his feeling it but that sounds pretty fast and mechanical to me. Cyber quickies are fine with known partners because you have past experience to draw on but otherwise this does not sound like fun to me.

Its not your fault either, there are two of you, he can slow things down if he wishes, or tell you what he'd like, and not expect you to read his mind. Don't just go through the mechanics of sex, explore him, build up slowly, find out what makes him scream and then do it just a little bit, keep yourself on edge until you can't take it anymore, and let him figure out how to please YOU.

Noor

Noor said:
Is this what you would do in real life? I mean you are not responsible for his feeling it but that sounds pretty fast and mechanical to me. Cyber quickies are fine with known partners because you have past experience to draw on but otherwise this does not sound like fun to me.

Its not your fault either, there are two of you, he can slow things down if he wishes, or tell you what he'd like, and not expect you to read his mind. Don't just go through the mechanics of sex, explore him, build up slowly, find out what makes him scream and then do it just a little bit, keep yourself on edge until you can't take it anymore, and let him figure out how to please YOU.

Noor

no in real life i take it slow. i love to please my man and be pleased in return. but my "cyber buddy" i guess i could call him that, he's usual on when he's at work and he's like do it quick i don't wanna get caught.

I agree with the above posters, dump the guy!

Anyone who makes you feel bad about cybering with them, is so wrong. The way I look at it.... it's a privilege to cyber with me.

It sounds like he's in a hurry to use you so he can have a good orgasm. That's the wrong way to look at it.

Find a nice guy who won't rush you, one you can talk about stuff besides sex with. Then ease into the cyber thing. Let it be natural, not forced or awkward. Who wants to fear rejection during cybersex in addition to life in general?

Good luck!

:rose:

The best cybering would be like the best love-making in the flesh: each lover has his or her attention on the other's pleasure much of the time.

I can't vouch for there being 1,000 guys out there for every willing woman but I have no doubt that you could find a far more accommodating and giving partner with ease.

thanks everyone for the advice. i think i am gonna get rid of him and try to find someone who will understand my "virginity" to the whole thing and not judge me. thanks! :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

Back