exotic appearance

Lionblade

Literotica Guru
Been gone for a while, Misti and I both look quite different than we used to.

Attachments

• springtime.jpg
    springtime.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8,405
and here is Misti

Attachments

• 167croppedweb.jpg
    167croppedweb.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 5,273
We are going to purchase a new camara tomarrow and hope to be doing many more sets to post here (yes...nudes aswell) "S". We have missed the fun of posting online, the comraderie of all of the wonderful members, and the exquisitly helpful feedback.

Attachments

• dsc00169web.jpg
    dsc00169web.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,631
No one remembers us? we must have been gone longer than we thought:eek:

Always nice to see another couple here. I don't remember you.....but that is probably cuz we have only been posting since around Sept of last year.

Looking forward to seeing you both!!

T

Welcum back................

i remeber you guys from when i first started posting..................

Hope you have lots of pictures to share seeing you have been gone sooooooo long............

:kiss: :rose:

Welcome back.......

I've been in Lit for 5 years, but not a BB fan for very long. It's alwas fun to discover new things and new people! Thanks for posting.......and I'll check in from time to time.

Doctor Joe

Lionblade said:

Josh! and Misti ever so lovely!

How are you two doing?.... hmm.... rephrasing... how are you three doing? :)

:kiss: :kiss:

ran57gr said:
Josh! and Misti ever so lovely!

How are you two doing?.... hmm.... rephrasing... how are you three doing? :)

:kiss: :kiss:
hey ran :) :kiss: tis so nice to see you again. we're doing great. i just took some new pics today. i'm so happy and horny about getting to show some pics again. lol

Attachments

• blue eyes.jpg
    blue eyes.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,677
heres another one. i think this one came out very well.

Attachments

• pierced nips.jpg
    pierced nips.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,697
would you like to see whats hiding behind this beautiful astromeria flower?:devil:

Attachments

• solitary flower.jpg
    solitary flower.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,550
Lionblade said:

I remember you two..always very wonderful pix:)
I just missed this when it was first posted..sorry :(

I see Misti has chopped the hair and added some piercings:)
any new tats between the two of you??
and how is the little one??

~:rose:~

God i missed you two!

How have you been?

I was just thinking about you guys the other day..... I must have picked up on the vibes that you were coming back.

Funky hair, Dude, thats crazy cool!

Misti, beautiful as ever, whatever your hair is like.....I have some friends who would be GREEN with jealousy at the way your figure came back!

talk to you soon...

mr d

hi ember, very nice to see you again. i have a pretty new back piece. by the end of hte year i'll have a spinal piece to connect all the ones on my back. next week i'm getting a pretty dainty line of bleeding heart blossoms along my collar bone, and after that.... semi sleeves done with flowers.

heres a few pictures of my new back piece, i'm soo proud of it. hehe :) i'll have better pics when i have time, a sleeping child, and a photographer. i could only take a few today.

Attachments

• backtat.jpg
    backtat.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,223
blue eyed muse said:
hi ember, very nice to see you again. i have a pretty new back piece. by the end of hte year i'll have a spinal piece to connect all the ones on my back. next week i'm getting a pretty dainty line of bleeding heart blossoms along my collar bone, and after that.... semi sleeves done with flowers.

heres a few pictures of my new back piece, i'm soo proud of it. hehe :) i'll have better pics when i have time, a sleeping child, and a photographer. i could only take a few today.

Damn girl! going all out, aren't ya?? ;) :D

you know I HAVE to see more pix of that...so yes, please..when you guys get the chance, take MORE! ;) hehe:p
from what I can see...I'm very impressed (and jealous:D)
damn..missed out on getting another piece...and then I see beautiful artwork like that...I want another!! *sobs*

and let me say...you are looking fantastic dear!
really happy to see you back :)

Mr. Dork said:
God i missed you two!

How have you been?

I was just thinking about you guys the other day..... I must have picked up on the vibes that you were coming back.

Funky hair, Dude, thats crazy cool!

Misti, beautiful as ever, whatever your hair is like.....I have some friends who would be GREEN with jealousy at the way your figure came back!

talk to you soon...

mr d

thanks for dropping in :). yeah, i'm cycling through bad hairstyles right now. eventually i will like my hair again. lol. i'm letting it grow again. i have more pictures to share but i'm going to save them a little longer. here at home with my daughter doesn't leave much room for naughty picture taking unfortunately. i'll share some more soon though, i promise

love, misti

Ember Faye said:
Damn girl! going all out, aren't ya?? ;) :D

you know I HAVE to see more pix of that...so yes, please..when you guys get the chance, take MORE! ;) hehe:p
from what I can see...I'm very impressed (and jealous:D)
damn..missed out on getting another piece...and then I see beautiful artwork like that...I want another!! *sobs*

and let me say...you are looking fantastic dear!
really happy to see you back :)

thank you so very much, you're looking beautiful as ever if i may say so ;)
. my figure modeling has allowed for some extra tattoo money. i have some connections with an amazing tattooist and so i'm getting cheaper than most people probably would. i can't decide just how far to go with the flowers on my arms, full sleeves, half sleeves. i know eventually i'll have full sleeves but i dont' know if i'm ready for that big of a project yet. but everything i have planned coming up is a big project, except for the collarbone thing. thats going to go with the arms though, so tis part of my big plans i guess. damn i'm babbling again. i need to get out and have more adult conversations more often, lol. mayhaps then i'd be able to find words quicker and not babble as much.

blue eyed muse said:
thanks for dropping in :). yeah, i'm cycling through bad hairstyles right now. eventually i will like my hair again. lol. i'm letting it grow again. i have more pictures to share but i'm going to save them a little longer. here at home with my daughter doesn't leave much room for naughty picture taking unfortunately. i'll share some more soon though, i promise

love, misti

I have no doubt you will have it the way you want it again....

if you were asked me, which you didn't, i would say that the black with the bangs hairstyle you had for a while was uber cute, or the same in red... those were hot.... girls invest so much in their hair, emotionally, its very important for THEM to be happy with it.

If you can't get pics done because of the baby, thats just the way it is. I am just elated to see you guys back here again, ya know?

D

i think i'll go ahead and continue where i left off.... wouldyou like to see my new naughty shiny bit, :devil: *giggle*

Attachments

• naughty shiny parts.jpg
    naughty shiny parts.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,505
Mr. Dork said:
I have no doubt you will have it the way you want it again....

if you were asked me, which you didn't, i would say that the black with the bangs hairstyle you had for a while was uber cute, or the same in red... those were hot.... girls invest so much in their hair, emotionally, its very important for THEM to be happy with it.

If you can't get pics done because of the baby, thats just the way it is. I am just elated to see you guys back here again, ya know?

D
i loved my bettie bangs too. i'm gonna see what it's like to not have bangs again. i've had bangs since i was 12. i've seen pictures before that and i didn't like it much. i'm going to try it anyway though. i'm sure before too long, i'll have bangs again. i'm gonna stick with natural color though methinks.

love,
misti

Back