Toy Accidents

BreadMan

Really Experienced
I was just thinking this morning about a few memorable mishaps that we have had while playing with our "toys". Once we had a toy that was two rubber dildos with a "bungee" string that attached both of them together. They were to be used anally for both partners while being able to enjoy sex. Unfortunatly at the time we didnt see the hazard of inserting the hole thing into us so we did as instructed. After we were done and went to pull the cord, the cord came out of the jellied dildo. Had it not been already most of the way out we would have been stuck with that thing inside.:eek:
So my question is...Have any of you had any toy accidents???

No accidents personally.
Heard/seen way too many "it got stuck in there" accidents though in my job. Joys of being medical.

I only have one insertion toy and I don't put it in that far, mainly because I'm paranoid of having it go too far or get stuck or some other freak accident. Luckily nothing bad has ever happened and I've never had to have a trip to the emergency room.

Toy accidents???? LOL

Well, let's see...

How about the guy who stood up out of bed, took two steps and then landed flat on his ass on my hardwood floor because he didn't pay attention to where he left the Astroglide bottle?

Or the guy who got a little too vigorous with using a dildo on me, too intent on watching my face to notice how far he was pulling it out...until he pushed back in and it went where it was NOT intended to go. *shudder* Ouch!

Then, of course, there was the case of the Eagle Scout who couldn't figure out how the hell to untie the amazingly tight knots he had used to tie me to the headboard...thank God said Eagle Scout knew how to use a pair of scissors. :D I never let him live that one down. The things they teach you guys in Scouting, I swear...

There are more, I'm sure, but I'm already blushing hard enough. :eek:

S.

"this one time at band camp...

Well I am not sure it was an accident, but I do know that said individual couldn't walk for 30 minutes afterwards.:eek:

I've never had any accidents of this kind, or any kind in relating to toys. But I will tell you a tale of a high school buddy of mine, a very close friend by the name of Charlie.

We went to a catholic highschool. And Charlie was smitten by this one gal. Frankly no one could see exactly what the attraction was, Charlie was a buff jock, and Kathy was meek, always wore a knee length or lower skirt. What we in catholic school called a "Holy Mary". And we all snickered at Charlie for even attempting to thaw out the ice princess.

Well several months go by, well into our senior year when one night I get a frantic call from Kathy asking me to come over, Charlie's been hurt and needs my help asap. So I rush on over to her house... and find much to my surprise the ice princess is all disheveled in her clothing, even her blouse is buttoned up wrong. And charlie is curled up in a ball on the floor whimpering like a sick puppy. BUCK ASS NAKED. The former ice princess is beside herself not with worry about charlie, but afraid because her parents will be home soon. Between her and myself we manage to get his pants on and get him into his car where I drive him to the hospital.

It was only a few weeks later, and after I threatened to blackmail the both of them that the true story came to light. Seems they were having sex, standing up, his hands where on the wall and she was holding onto him for dear life and he was grinding away for all he was worth, and then she came in an explosion of orgasmic glory, releasing her hold on him entirely.

Now the human penis when erect is fairly firm, but not firm enough to support a 110 pound girl. Needless to say when she let go, for a brief instant said penis tried to support the weight and then failed, resulting in an instant and extremely painful hernia requiring surgery to correct.

I know its not funny to see someone else get hurt, but I couldn't help but laugh my ass of when I finally got the real story out of them. And while I've since lost touch with both of them, I'm sure there are at least two people in the world that cringe if someone suggests standing sex. :)

firefighter02 said:
"this one time at band camp...

Well I am not sure it was an accident, but I do know that said individual couldn't walk for 30 minutes afterwards.:eek:

I VERY seriously doubt that was an accident. :D

S.

firefighter02 said:
Well it sure was a good thing that she had a Fire Chief standing by ;)

Yep...gotta love those guys who are just there to help. :)

S.

sheath said:
Toy accidents???? LOL

Well, let's see...

Then, of course, there was the case of the Eagle Scout who couldn't figure out how the hell to untie the amazingly tight knots he had used to tie me to the headboard...thank God said Eagle Scout knew how to use a pair of scissors. :D I never let him live that one down. The things they teach you guys in Scouting, I swear...

S.

Hey!! I resemble that remark. ;)

midwestyankee said:
Hey!! I resemble that remark. ;)

:)

It was really funny to watch him the next day, trying to be the upstanding Scoutmaster before the troup while my wrists were still rather sore. I would look at him and rub my wrist while I grinned. I'm sure the boys wondered why he was blushing so much, lol.

S.

sheath said:
:)

It was really funny to watch him the next day, trying to be the upstanding Scoutmaster before the troup while my wrists were still rather sore. I would look at him and rub my wrist while I grinned. I'm sure the boys wondered why he was blushing so much, lol.

S.
That is just too funny. Good story. :rose:

Bobmi357 said:
It was only a few weeks later, and after I threatened to blackmail the both of them that the true story came to light. Seems they were having sex, standing up, his hands where on the wall and she was holding onto him for dear life and he was grinding away for all he was worth, and then she came in an explosion of orgasmic glory, releasing her hold on him entirely.

Now the human penis when erect is fairly firm, but not firm enough to support a 110 pound girl. Needless to say when she let go, for a brief instant said penis tried to support the weight and then failed, resulting in an instant and extremely painful hernia requiring surgery to correct.

I know its not funny to see someone else get hurt, but I couldn't help but laugh my ass of when I finally got the real story out of them. And while I've since lost touch with both of them, I'm sure there are at least two people in the world that cringe if someone suggests standing sex. :)

Ouch, I can just imagine how much that would hurt. I will say though that it would definatly be hilarious to hear a friend tell me about that. Personally I'm rather glad I have no horrible stories to tell yet, hopefully I won't have any to tell for a long while yet.

-Zergplex

After handcuffing a girl to her bed one night (large wooden headboard, wooden posts in the middle with bookcases on either side of it) I didn't think to place the key holes out, but faced them towards the wall.
When it came time to take the cuffs off, I couldn't get my hands through the posts. Not a problem, just slide the bed out a few inches and uncuff them from the other side? Not very easy when the bed has a 100 pound girl on it with a headboard the size of a Buick on a king sized bed.
I did manage to pull the side railes out, collapsing the end of the bed towards the head. When I did that, the girl went to the floor with the mattress' and, remember the handcuffs, pulled the headboard down with her. I caught the headboard from flattening her, but then had to try to reach the keys (on the nightstand) with my feet.

LMAO

We had a response to assist a man, when we arrived found the man with a hummingbird feeder stuck up his butt, he really didn't want to answer questions. We transported him and his wife to the ER where the feeder was eventually removed. Funny thing tho, his wife's big worry was getting her hummingbird feeder back. Didn't get any pics sorry.. LMAO

Never, never , never put a shorty all the way in anally, makes for a very scary situation! lol
Cealy

Another one!

I thought I would let yall know about another incident that we have. Yall probably are gonna think we are just plain retards after this one. When we were younger we went out of town for a "sex weekend". We went to the motel after stopping at one of our favorite sex shops. While there we picked up one of those tickler thingys that slide over the penis. THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON USAGE! HEHE Well we got very rough with sex that night and after it was over we couldnt find the little damn pink tickler. It was only about the size of a cock ring but made of really cheap plastic. Well err umm I finally figured out where it was. IT WAS IN ME!! God I was frantic trying to get that thing out of me because there was no way in hell I was going to go to the ER in a strange town to have that removed. LOL Long story short I did finally manage to get it out of myself without the help of the hospital. But I can swear on anyones grave that those things will never cross the threshold of my house anymore!

~~Breadmans Wife~~

accidently fell asleep with benwa balls in while watching a movie and doing my excorsizes...

they drifted towards my cervix and found a nice little dip to sit in. One came out right after I stood up and let gravity take care of the problem...

the other? I was so nervious that i couldn't relax my pussy, so it wouldn't come down for a half hour of walking up and down stairs and such...

oi...

and what about another time before that and I just started using them- where I had to pee really bad and detest public bathrooms.

... squat over the seat in that lovely hover that all gal's know and love... and what do I feel? The little sucker slipping its way down and before i could catch it (bc i was peeing and trying to keep it inside of me at the same time..which stops the urine flow lol) I thought I could make it ... but... no... it fell into the toilet and I had to fish it out.

uck.

I've never had any yet, but my mom being a retired police officer I hear alot

One lady she told me about had a cannonball bed(the posts have what resemble a cannonball), and she was obviously *ahem* using it as not intended.. Well she slipped and the large ball broke off inside of her.... I guess she needed some serious surgery from the sounds of it too

Another story wasnt an accident. She went to a call to the supermarket, and the security guards there are freaked.. So they watch the tape, and this guy walks into the market, opens a thing of KY, takes a whole handful, & puts it down the back of his pants, closes the KY puts it back on the shelf.... Now he walks over to produce... looks for the largest cucumber he could find, grabs it & puts it in his pants & shoves it up his bottom & goes to leave the store.. I was told all the police officers who were able to attended the court room when he went in front of the judge, they couldnt stop laughing and such, even the judge laughed so hard he had to take a break for 30min and still came back laughing

Back