What is the proper way...

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
to eat an ice cream sammich?

((figured people here need a lil fun that is totally a how to topic and can easily be turned into something else ;) ))

you gotta slide your tongue between the cookie -- and glide it through until you can't reach anymore - then nibble around it a lil til u can get the white stuff some again. :p

Lick up one side, then down the other...squeeze it and play with it a bit, until more of the cream comes out...then lick it up and down again. Then suck on the end of it a little.

Then devour the whole thing. :)

And don't forget to clean up after yourself!

;)

S.

sheath said:
Lick up one side, then down the other...squeeze it and play with it a bit, until more of the cream comes out...then lick it up and down again. Then suck on the end of it a little.

;)

S.

I thought it was more fun to have someone lick you off when you are done.. but that's just what works for me.. lol

midwestyankee said:
That's funny, I've never had one come this way. ;)

Ahhh...but you have never been around me when a ice cream sandwich is present either....

Never had any complaints about the way that I eat them....:devil:

I half lick half suck the cream out of the middle

lick and bite the cookie that sticks to my fingers

lick the icecream that starts melting on my hand because of the pause to lick the fingers...

peel the cookie off in pieces and strips and eat them, letting the chocolate melt on my tongue for the most part...trying not to get my teeth all black.

Then I'd eat s'more icecream till there was only a little left, I'd eat the top part of the cookie and then eat the bottom half in pieces till there is only a little bite left with some icecream on it ...

mmm

Missingmeds said:
Ahhh...but you have never been around me when a ice cream sandwich is present either....

Never had any complaints about the way that I eat them....:devil:
Well....when you put it that way.... :devil:

Ahh it seems a step by step guide is needed here,,,,,

1. Remove wrapper
a. From ice cream sandwich
b. From bluesugar, strip her naked
2. Nibble the tasty parts
a. First the ice cream sandwich
b. Then bluesugars sexy nipples with your cold mouth.
3. Lick up the drips.
a. Hold the ice cream bar over her naked body and watch it fall
b. Move it all over her, aim for the sensitive spots.
c. Lick up all the drops that fell, if you didn't eat much at first you will have more drops to lick up.
4. Forget the ice creaam sandwich, start licking in all kinds of places.
5. Repeat step 4 until your tongue is too tired to move.
6. Use organic thermometer ( all men have one naturally equipped of course) to check for any cold spots you left from the ice cream.
7. Repeat step 6 until your thermometer melts.

Repeat all steps often

hehehe

Carnus

Machiavellian said:
I thought it was more fun to have someone lick you off when you are done.. but that's just what works for me.. lol

I agree, it can be more fun to let someone else do the cleanup. UNLESS said cleaning crew wants to watch with rapt attention while you take care of the cleanup yourself. Then, well...everybody wins. ;)

S.

Carnus said:
Ahh it seems a step by step guide is needed here,,,,,

1. Remove wrapper
a. From ice cream sandwich
b. From bluesugar, strip her naked
2. Nibble the tasty parts
a. First the ice cream sandwich
b. Then bluesugars sexy nipples with your cold mouth.
3. Lick up the drips.
a. Hold the ice cream bar over her naked body and watch it fall
b. Move it all over her, aim for the sensitive spots.
c. Lick up all the drops that fell, if you didn't eat much at first you will have more drops to lick up.
4. Forget the ice creaam sandwich, start licking in all kinds of places.
5. Repeat step 4 until your tongue is too tired to move.
6. Use organic thermometer ( all men have one naturally equipped of course) to check for any cold spots you left from the ice cream.
7. Repeat step 6 until your thermometer melts.

Repeat all steps often

hehehe

Carnus

woah

::fans self... with a box of icecream sandwichs under her arm:: !

I have to comment because I am constantly laughed at for the way I eat things, with ice cream sandwiches topping out the chuckles for people.

First I eat the entire top cookie part. Then I eat the bottom cookie. And then I try to eat the ice cream before it either melts all over me and/or freezes my fingers.

This is the way I have eaten them since childhood, and to this day even when I try to eat one normally, I can't.

sheath said:

;)

S.

hehe... yep, thats how i eat the Ice cream sandwhich.... mmm.... fun. :cool:

Angel_Diva said:
hehe... yep, thats how i eat the Ice cream sandwhich.... mmm.... fun. :cool:

I'm beginning to crave it right now, in fact...all that white stuff dripping all over my fingers while I try to capture it all on my tongue...savoring every last drop...squeezing to make a little more of it come out and then sucking to get anything I might have missed...

Yeah. I want it.

Ice cream sandwich, of course. :devil:

S.

sheath said:
I'm beginning to crave it right now, in fact...all that white stuff dripping all over my fingers while I try to capture it all on my tongue...savoring every last drop...squeezing to make a little more of it come out and then sucking to get anything I might have missed...

Yeah. I want it.

S.
I bet you could get a line of guys willing to sit in the freezer a bit just for some of this. :rose: :devil:

sheath said:

Yeah. I want it.

S.

yeah, very sensual, very erotic i might say.... that ice cream sandwhic has become..... :p

midwestyankee said:
I bet you could get a line of guys willing to sit in the freezer a bit just for some of this. :rose: :devil:

Ahem...in the kind of dominant, sensual and seductive mood I'm in tonight? Line 'em up, boys. :devil:

Oh, wait...we are supposed to be talking about ice cream...

Right? ;)

S.

Hooch said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

errrrrrr..... ummmmmm

I think I need a cigarette now.
And I don't even smoke.
Maybe a shower.
A nice COLD shower.
Shrinkage is good.
:D

A cold shower, eh?

Be sure to think about strawberries while you are in there.

*grins innocently and licks up some of her ice cream...*

S.

Hooch said:
OMFG. NOW you gone and done it!!!

Poor JA....

<breaking a sweat>

An ice cream sandwich will be sure to cool you down. ;)

Ummm...want one?

S.

Back