songs that make you hot

living2serve

Experienced
My best friend in the world has asked me to help him come up with a CD of the best songs to make a girl hot. You know, those sensual, hips grinding when your dancing with a guy, kinda songs. He's making it as a gift for his girl. Give me some suggestions of some good ones. Oh, and no rap, she hates it. Pretty much anything else, older or recent, will fly.

Sweet idea...

"Hey Pretty" by Poe is a good one, the spoken-word version. Gets me hot and bothered every time. The "Drive-By 2001 Mix". Some of the hottest sexual undertones I have ever heard in my entire LIFE. Boy, do I have stories to tell about THAT one. ;)

"Voodoo" by Godsmack. Good for that moment when you want nothing more than a deep, rhythmic fuck that makes you scream for more.

"Sing Like a Bird" by Rodney Atkins. The line "I'm no kangaroo lawyer, but I will get you off" makes me wet every time.

"Raining on Sunday" by Keith Urban. I don't even know how to explain that one. Just trust me. It WORKS.

Anything by Santana or Tito Tarantula. Especially "After Dark". Whew.

"Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John will melt a woman if the mood is just right. Works for me. :)

There are plenty more...but these are the first ones I think of.

S.

Last edited:
sheath said:
"Hey Pretty" by Poe is a good one, the spoken-word version. Gets me hot and bothered every time. The "Drive-By 2001 Mix". Some of the hottest sexual undertones I have ever heard in my entire LIFE. Boy, do I have stories to tell about THAT one. ;)

Ooohhh, good call, Sheath.
I there are several songs that just make me sweat when i listen to them:
-Don't Stand So Close to Me, Police
-Whole lotta Love, Led Zepplin
-I want you, Elvis Costello
-Gett Off, Prince
-Glory Box, Portishead
-World in My Eyes, Depeche Mode
-Say Goodbye, Dave Matthews
...and so many more that i'm leaving out.

Great thread!

D

*gasp*

I just remembered one...how could I FORGET this?

Chris Isaak: "Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing"

Oh my GOD, that song gets me.

S.

Oooohh..."if music be the food of love, play on. Give me excess of it"...

*anything by Hendrix, mainly "Foxy Lady" and "Fire"
*on the note of Chris Isaak...pretty much anything by him, too...his voice is so sexy...mmm
*"Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" by U2...the guitar riff gets me going every time I listen to it
*"Stitches" by Orgy
*And then (and I know everyone always mentions this one) if you want to be very blantant, there's always NIN's "Closer" :devil:

"Ich Will" by Rammstein.....the singer's voice is so deep and sensual *growl*......in fact I'm thinking German is such a sexy language.......:p

"Ava Adore" by Smashing Pumpkins.....slow grinding rhythms oooh yeah baby....;)

"Something Borrowed Something Blue" by Ben Lee.....lovely guitar riff and I just have to get up and dance every time it comes on the radio :)

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Cardigans - Erase and rewind

Santana & Chad Kroeger - Why don't you and I

Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

Lifehouse - Breathing

If you can get hold of the song below... well, i can't say it makes me hot, but the first time i heard it i laughed so hard i cried.

Kevin Bloody Wilson - Darlin I'm so horny

:p

"Sex Farm Woman" by Spinal Tap

Of course I'm kidding...to a degree...not that sexy of a song, but laughter is always a turn-on. :D

"Feelin' Bad Blues" by Ry Cooder.

Jazz...lord have mercy, Jazz. You can't go wrong with slow jazz.

S.

Samba Pa Ti, Santana. This one really gets me going.

One of These Nights, Eagles. This is what dreams are made of.

If I think harder there are several more.

Anything with a downbeat is pure fuck me music.

My personal favorites, though not in any particular order:

Bomb the Base
XTC
Everything but the Girl
DeeLite
Tricky
Chemical Brothers
This Mortal Coil
Supreme Beings of Leisure

There are many other downbeat musicians you should check out.

One song really, really made me hot was.....

"Kylie Minogue - Slow" that song made me tremble,
some ppl might not like it tho.

I loooove black velet. That was the first one I told him had to be on there. I guess it's the fact that I am a good ole' southern girl living in Mississippi. It's such a sultry sexy song, I melt every time I hear it and get the sudden urge to grab the nearest man and dance that slow, bodies so close a you couldn't see light between the two of you if you tried, hips bonded together kinda dancing it invokes. Damn, now I gotta go turn it on and "dance" a little with my ole' man.;)

Last edited:
Pink by Aerosmith

no rap...hmmm well this is r&b....its a hot song

Woa by Mya (think thats what its called...if you search on kazaa youll find it)

Wicked Game by Chris Issack (MUST also put baby did a bad bad thing too...thats such a great song:)

The Red Hot Chili Peppers really get me going when the mood is along the lines of a hot, sweaty fuck...

Especially the "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" album.

S.

Not exactly to get her in the mood, but this is just a great sex song! And who knows it could get her in the mood.

Metallica - Enter Sandman

sheath said:
The Red Hot Chili Peppers really get me going when the mood is along the lines of a hot, sweaty fuck...

Especially the "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" album.

S.
I was listening to a few songs from that album recently, and I have to second that recommendation. There's some hot riffs and beats in there. Mmmm... :devil:

Master of Puppets...by Metallica...'Obey your Master'...gets me everytime

Wild West Show...by Big and Rich...I have no idea why...'Why don't you meet me...under the tepee...we'll lay down by the campfire'...'Shot out the lights...it got a little crazy'

Figured You Out...Nickleback...I think we all know why...

Marvin Gaye, Let's Get It On
Al Green, Let's Stay Together
Santana and Macy Gray, Amore
Etta James, basically any torch song or standard she wants to sing

Hotred911 said:
Not exactly to get her in the mood, but this is just a great sex song! And who knows it could get her in the mood.

Metallica - Enter Sandman

Almost anything by Metallica-I love Hetfields voice

"Nothing Else Matters" great for slow sensual sex

Back