"Pass Out" sex?

are you talking about one of those where your knees buckle,and you hit your head on the sink and nobody finds you for a couple of days :) j/k

Hooch said:
This isn't really a "how-to", but I am curious... anyone ever actually pass out while having one of those bone-crushing, muscle-tearing, werewolf orgasms?

Or did your SO, and if so how did you deal with it? (Or did you just keep on gettin' it, knowing he/she wouldn't mind?)

:D

I have passed out cold before...in the midst of a monster orgasm, just saw stars, then black, then...gone. I usually woke up crying. Why, I'm not sure, but it might have been from emotional and sensory overload.

It tends to only happen with a man I absolutely trust, and only after we have gone at it for a long while...one of those 'built-up' orgasms. The first time it happened, it scared the hell out of the guy I was with...and the first time a guy passed out on ME, I damn near panicked.

Now I just feel great if I can make a man come THAT hard. :devil:

S.

Re: Re: Re: "Pass Out" sex?

Hooch said:
I sould have known, of ALL people, you would have had a vast amount of experience in this area. How DO you manage to store all those t-shirts? :rose:

Walk-in closets. ;)

S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: "Pass Out" sex?

sheath said:
Walk-in closets. ;)

S.

Ok, must make sure to include HUMUNGOUS walk in closets in any house designed for this woman. Note taken and filed away ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Pass Out" sex?

TNRkitect2b said:
Ok, must make sure to include HUMUNGOUS walk in closets in any house designed for this woman. Note taken and filed away ;)

And a great big bedroom. With a step-up jacuzzi.

And a nice, BIG office where I can write about it all later. :)

S.

pass out sex

Never to the point of passing out, but my God to the point my whole body was shaking and I could barely walk. My right leg felt completely separated from the rest of me.

How's that?!:D

Darn!

From the thread title, I thought someone was "Passing Out" sex!

Alonelygay, that was a great story. Love it.

Years ago, I had a girlfriend pass out from orgasm. It worried me a little, but mostly just made me happy when she recovered after a few minutes. And happy that I could do that for her.

I had a young female friend who had severe epilepsy. I don't think she had had many guys before me. (She still lived with her mom, who I'm sure helped take care of her.) She was a cute and sexy little woman, so I had no problem making love to her.
However, EVERY time we had sex, she had a massive orgasm/seizure. Now THAT did worry me. But we had a good time and she swore that it didn't bother her having the seizures, as she was used to them.

I had grown up with a dog who had epilepsy and lived to be over 12 years old, so I was familiar with the symptoms and what to do to help her through it. The dog got run over by a car chasing a horny little bitch across the road. He lived a full and happy life, so I was sure she could get through it too.

Pass out

Years ago I had a injury that required me to be on some really strong painkillers for several months,Morphine,oxycontin etc. anyway the wife and I were unable to have regular sex as we used to.(I used my fingers and mouth to please her when I was hurt).But anyway the first time we had sex again after about six months of no sex or physical exertion for me,we were doing it doggystyle and I had a hold of her hips and was sweating like mad and when I was just about to cum I got really really dizzy and everything went black and when I came it didn't shoot out like normal it just kind of ran out and burned like fire and I passed out.The wife about lost it when she realized what had happened.

My ex, Tammy, used to have little "siezures" when she'd come!

Scared the crap out of me the first time!

LOL How about the multi-orgasm where your whole body starts shaking, hips bucking in the air;screaming like your being beaten and you just kind of to look at the guy and smile before your eyes roll back into your head and you dont wake up till 3 in the afternoon of the next day. Oh and when you do, you have to crawl to the stairs, slowly get up because you know if you slide down them' things just wont be "right". You kind of waddle down the stairs still in that "orgasm hangover" mode, attempting to pat down your hair while "the man of your dreams" just laughs and says
" Oh Im sorry baby..did I do that??"

Tee Hee

I don't know about the autograph, but dinner and a movie sound good to you??

I make most of my lovers pass out. Yeah....I'm just that good! :D

ok, ok....it's...it's acme brick!

I have almost passed out one timewhile having sex. I held back for too long and when I did blow my load into her i was shaking all over and almost couldnt see. It must've took me about 10-20 minutes to recooperate. But man it felt good.

well, I haven't had anyone pass out just yet, but I remember one time with my 1st gf, after pleasing her with my fingers (we never had sex :( ) she basically collapsed in my arms, and I managed to lower her to the floor safely... she couldn't move for quite awhile... she was completely relaxed :)

And I remember the 1st time my 2nd gf had her first multiple orgasm... it totally freaked me out. We were going at it, I decided to try a different angle... and next thing I know she's asking me to pull out and she's clawing at my back and everything... she was totally wasted after that, something like 7 or 8 in a row, glad she didn't break my ribs or rip my back to shreds.

So maybe one day I'll manage to get someone to pass out :D

Back