Condoms - Inside Out?

Phil333

Really Really Experienced
Guys (or girls) how do you tell if you are putting the condom on rightside or inside out? I seem to be wasting condoms because I'm just guessing and when I realize it's not the right way I have to throw it out and use a new one. Annoying for the mood and for the wallet :) - So guys/gals, any tips for telling which way is right before you start unrolling? Thanks

-Phil

Umm...yea. Just make sure that the rolled up band is on the outside.

IN other words, when you take it out of the packet, you can only roll it one way.

Is this making sense? I don't have one handy here so I am winging this.

Sometimes in the dark it's a little tricky. Just make sure that the roll of latex is around the outside of the small part of the condom when you put it on. Then you can unroll it into position by pushing the roll down the length of your shaft. If you put it on backwards, the unrolled material will be on the inside and impossible to move.

The easiest way to learn this is to get one out in the daytime and look carefully to observe how it looks coming out of the package and how it rolls and unrolls. A little training goes a long way.

The zip-lock always goes on the outside!!!!

I mean ummmm how simple can it be? Place the condom over the head of your dick and push the rolled part down, if it doesn't unroll, then you need to flip it and put it on the other way.

Make sure that you're using properly treated seasonal condoms! We're coming into summer now and your condoms need to be capable of withstanding the higher heat and humidity.

:D

Bobmi357 said:

I mean ummmm how simple can it be? Place the condom over the head of your dick and push the rolled part down, if it doesn't unroll, then you need to flip it and put it on the other way.

Make sure that you're using properly treated seasonal condoms! We're coming into summer now and your condoms need to be capable of withstanding the higher heat and humidity.

I hear the edible ones are now impervious to ants so you can safely use them on summer picnics.

Another thread that has gone the way of slapstick...only on lit can I get such an education.

Thank you gentlemen.....:D :devil:

Missingmeds said:
Another thread that has gone the way of slapstick...only on lit can I get such an education.

Thank you gentlemen.....:D :devil:

We aim to please Missing.... and are pleased to aim. :p

Bobmi357 said:

So how do I know if my condoms will withstand the heat and humidity? Will it tell me so on the pack? And will it tell if they are ant proof on the box as well?

Missingmeds said:
So how do I know if my condoms will withstand the heat and humidity? Will it tell me so on the pack? And will it tell if they are ant proof on the box as well?

The package will be clearly labeled either as "Summer" or "Winter" treated condoms. The ant proof condoms are tougher to find since retailers aren't sure to put them in the personal hygene products aisle or in the aisle with the insecticides.

Of course, there are no winterized ant proof condoms because most ants are inactive during the winter months in the northern latitudes. This is reversed at and below the equator of course where the seasons are backwards.

Its also vital to note that if you want the edible ant-proof condoms and your woman generates an excessive amount of lubrication you should look for the newer, slow melting ant-proof flavored condom rather than the quicker melting ant-proof flavored condom.

I'll also add, that the ant-proof flavored condom is not available in the high altitude format, nor are they shipping any left handed ant-proof flavored condoms. Yet another unjustice that we left handed people suffer through.

Bobmi357 said:

Ummm. NO. If he is using a condom, it stands to reason he doesn't want his semen in contact with her, for whatever reason...pregnancy, I would assume...and by putting the condom over his cock, especially if he produces a LOT of precum, flipping it over then negates the purpose, does it not? It has to go on right the FIRST time or there is a risk, however slight.

S.

Getting back on track, maybe...

An ex-boyfriend used to have me put the condom on. He told me that he liked it when I put it on. Now I know better. It wasn't that he liked me putting it on. It was that he didn't know how! :rolleyes:

But seriously, dude. Waste the money and look at one without the lady and in good light. You'll see how it's rolled. Feel it with your fingers. If you can't tell which way the condom is rolled with just your fingers, you'll never find a lady's clit with them either!

Trust me, we want you to be able to find our clit! :p

Re: Getting back on track, maybe...

JRaven said:
An ex-boyfriend used to have me put the condom on. He told me that he liked it when I put it on. Now I know better. It wasn't that he liked me putting it on. It was that he didn't know how! :rolleyes:

But seriously, dude. Waste the money and look at one without the lady and in good light. You'll see how it's rolled. Feel it with your fingers. If you can't tell which way the condom is rolled with just your fingers, you'll never find a lady's clit with them either!

Trust me, we want you to be able to find our clit! :p

Very good point JRaven.

Teach her . . .

Teach your lady (ladies) to put it on with their mouth!!

Makes everything more enjoyable!

That's daaangerous! l

If it's really dark, you never know, her teeth may rupture it. It happened to me... he didn't notice, that it had a little tear on it... and I had to worry about it for two weeks. Let her put it on you with her hands. For some reason, it's something us women are pretty good at...

Buy the ribbed kind, and put it on inside out.

It's about YOUR pleasure, dammit! The hell with her!

Don't forget to put a little lube on the inside of the condom. It will go on easier and it will feel better.

sheath said:
Ummm. NO. If he is using a condom, it stands to reason he doesn't want his semen in contact with her, for whatever reason...pregnancy, I would assume...and by putting the condom over his cock, especially if he produces a LOT of precum, flipping it over then negates the purpose, does it not? It has to go on right the FIRST time or there is a risk, however slight.

S.

S - you hit it right on the head. I had to throw out one because of that. She's not on the pill (yet) and we don't want to take any chances. She's not regular with her period and I know that even if she wasn't pregnant because of the realllly small chances, she would be late and that would just be too much nervousness.

Back