Sex in showers

asian_sensation

Experienced
Is it really possible? this was going a long time ago i must admit, but i tried, maybe i was in the wrong position? wasn't fit enough? or didn't have a penis like an elastic band. I had knees bent, just couldn't get it in. (plus i was getting cramps from all those squats) It was just freakin impossible. Was it because my girlfriend (back then) was the same height as me? i was told that shorter girls are generally easier to have sex with in these kind of situations.

From the rear, anything can be done. She just leans over, maybe lets the water run down her back, or yours...

When standing up, note that tubs are sloped for drainage. Changing places can help conpensate for the heights.

Also, have her lift one leg and put it on something (stool, soap dish, side of tub) and brace herself. You will get much better access even if you have to squat a bit.

The one advantage to SO being 6" taller than I is that it's easiy to do standing up, even if I have to raise up on my tip toes when I go all the way in.

From the rear, anything can be done. She just leans over, maybe lets the water run down her back, or yours...

take in mind that my shower is a tiny overhead shower in a tiny ass cubicle none of this luxury sloping tub stuff where i could maneuveur myself and see what i am doing . But i guess i could have tried rear, well doggy style.

My hubby & I can't make shower sex work either. I'm shorter than he is, and can't stay on my toes long enough. He can't keep his knees bent long enough. It is very frustrating, but we can have some dynamite foreplay in the shower. All that soap subs and hot water!!. In fact, shower play yesterday lead to a wonderful evening of incredibly hot, fast sex! Whew, what an evening. We often talk about next house have custom shower stall put in, one with a wide shelf around the edges, so I can stand on it, and he can fuck me from behind. We keep trying to come up with a PG answer when people ask what its for!

dclabrecque said:
My hubby & I can't make shower sex work either. I'm shorter than he is, and can't stay on my toes long enough. He can't keep his knees bent long enough. It is very frustrating, but we can have some dynamite foreplay in the shower. All that soap subs and hot water!!. In fact, shower play yesterday lead to a wonderful evening of incredibly hot, fast sex! Whew, what an evening. We often talk about next house have custom shower stall put in, one with a wide shelf around the edges, so I can stand on it, and he can fuck me from behind. We keep trying to come up with a PG answer when people ask what its for!
It's for your aging relative(s) who might need to sit occasionally. :D

:) Sex in the shower! brings back a few memories.

Word of caution, Make damn sure the other person doesn't like HOT showers!

My scalded back took several days to heal.

asian_sensation said:
take in mind that my shower is a tiny overhead shower in a tiny ass cubicle none of this luxury sloping tub stuff where i could maneuveur myself and see what i am doing . But i guess i could have tried rear, well doggy style.

I don't recall EVER making it work with a guy entering me from the front. Doggy, though...YEAH. I love that. :)

Keep in mind how awesome the shower is for a blow-job. Her sucking and licking, drinking the water from your cock...

*sigh*

I need a shower and a willing man right NOW. :D

S.

dclabrecque said:
but we can have some dynamite foreplay in the shower. All that soap subs and hot water!!
Indeed it is. :D My personal favorite is to soap up and then slide up against each other. It's silly and erotic.

My boyfriend and I used to have sex in the shower all the time and we are close in height. I'm 5'4", he's 5'8". What we would do is I would back up against the towel bar wall, and I would lift one of my legs and put it around his back, and then I would have to move with him. Then if I needed more height I would hold onto the towelbar (behind my head) and kinda use it to life myself while I stood on my toes.

We were never able to have sex while taking a bath though! And handjobs are especially nice with conditioner.

capricorny said:
And handjobs are especially nice with conditioner.

Be careful with this though. Use the wrong type of soap and it kinda stings if it gets really lathered up and gets 'pushed' in the tip. Just a hint. It's quite the buzzkill.

I do admit, I love the shower fun. Every woman I've been with in the shower has been shorter than me though (I'm 5'10ish). I've found, that unless I really really wanna get a workout by holding 'er against the wall (hopefully one with a towel rack nearby or something to stabilize) it's all gotta be doggy. Something about the warm water running down my chest to where we're joined and down across her back....that just does me in.

this is perhaps my favorite location to fuck, so trust me.
use a tub that also is a shower, dont use a shower "shower"for foreplay go face to face, but when the lovin starts, doggy defently

couscous said:

use a tub that also is a shower, dont use a shower "shower"

There is one type of 'shower' that I'd *love* to try out, but I think I'd need to find a suga-mamma to do it with.

Ever see those showers that have like, 5-10 shower/steam heads, all coming at different angles and such, usually in a larger-than-normal shower room?

Oh man, that would be the bomb...

What are the odds, do ya think, of me finding a suga-mamma with one of those? :D

The size of the shower might have something to do with it. Our shower is plenty big for the both of us. It even has a little seat at both ends. that way he is able to sit then I can sit on him facing away. Or standing - I can hold on to the towel rack and he can enter me from behind. The feel of the water run down my back feels great.
I also love to give him blowjobs in the shower. After washing each other and playing make sure it gets reallly clean
:devil: then help rinse him off and as Sheath said - sucking and drinking the water of his cock is hot.
so Asian - you might want to consider building a better shower. LOL
S
:rose:

:cool:
Now my sister's shower is really huge. Its about 4 x 4 with an extra seat at the edge (kinda square with an extra 1/2 on the side. It has a shower head on 3 of the walls.
Ahh the possibilities
later
S

shmily said:
:cool:
Now my sister's shower is really huge. Its about 4 x 4 with an extra seat at the edge (kinda square with an extra 1/2 on the side. It has a shower head on 3 of the walls.
Ahh the possibilities
later
S

Now see, that's what I'm talking about (not so many heads, but close).

Would she be interested in being a suga-mamma? :D

<-- loser with a regular tub with a shower head

it CAN work...

We've been in townhouse/apartment since we got married... so we've got the "standard" tub/shower setup. We've also had the lurvely opportunity to have a shower stall the size of a phone booth. *chuckles*

He's taller than I am (not by much) but if I lean over a smidge and put the leg on the outside edge of the tub (the fat part at the corner) and it works. Takes a bit of manuvering, but it's fun. Granted, it is a workout for his knees, but......um...... yeah! :catgrin:

incognito989 said:
Now see, that's what I'm talking about (not so many heads, but close).

Would she be interested in being a suga-mamma? :D

<-- loser with a regular tub with a shower head

Don't know she is attached. Don't think she would share. She could use it though cause I have never really liked my B-I-L. But they have been together 25 + yrs.
S

shmily said:
Don't know she is attached. Don't think she would share. She could use it though cause I have never really liked my B-I-L. But they have been together 25 + yrs.
S

Damn, all the good ones are taken LOL

Ah well, the search continues...

Old apt

I used to live in a converted old-folk's-home. There were rails by the toilet and rails and a sturdy seat in the shower!
Yes, I had sex in there several times. She could sit and suck, or I could sit and she could sit on me, butt first. It was great.
Also had a BEAUTIFUL blonde ex-cheerleader neighbor who lived 2 doors down who sometimes visited.
God, I miss that place and time!

I never really found this all that that hard. Just get the girl to bend over and put one leg up and giver. Or if you can some ppl can some cant hold the girl in front of you let her rap her legs around you and lift her up and down and she work it to.

I have found sex in the shower to be over-rated. When your finished you have to towel off before you go to sleep or your wife has to towel off before she can get you something to eat.
Although the issue of the wet spot is moot.

I used to live in a converted old-folk's-home. There were rails by the toilet and rails and a sturdy seat in the shower!

Well thats what i need
an old converted nursing home for my orgies!

Or if you can some ppl can some cant hold the girl in front of you let her rap her legs around you and lift her up and down and she work it to

i tried that....
im in the people who can't...

Granted, it is a workout for his knees, but......um...... yeah

And calf muscles, man mine were burning after 5 minutes... i guess im just unfit. Mine is the size of a phone booth, it wasnt out of choice though...

Back