Do you masterbate in front of you spouse?

Cardinal

Really Experienced
Do you masturbate in front of you spouse?

Do you like masturbating in front of your spouse or SO? What do they think about it?
My wife and I have come up with an agreement, when she doesn't want sex or to help me out in some way, she will stroke me to a hard-on and then stop to let me finish by myself. It is a turn on for me as I stroke myself while she is laying next to me in bed. Sometimes she will rub my nipples while I stroke and I really like it when she talks to me at the same time telling me that I am sexy or telling me to cum.
I don't think that it turns her on but I don't think that she minds either.
One fantasy that I do have is that she catches me masturbating and wants to watch me finish.

Last edited:
It's fun as part of a regular regimen of stuff to do. It's best to have you both masturbate at once, both watching each other at the same time.

Makes for a good precursor to more, too. Once you've got your rocks off the first time, you can take the next time nice n slow.

Good times, good times.

Never had the 'getting caught' fantasy though. Might be a bit of exhibitionism in you?

Nope. She's never shown any interest in that way. Either in doing herself or watching me, so I figure its not her cup of diet pepsi. :)

I like both. Watching and being watched. My husband likes watching me, and was surprised that I like to watch him. He has lovely equipment, gorgeous hands, gives me deep intense looks with tiger blue eyes -- what's not to like?

Phoenix Stone said:
I like both. Watching and being watched. My husband likes watching me, and was surprised that I like to watch him. He has lovely equipment, gorgeous hands, gives me deep intense looks with tiger blue eyes -- what's not to like?

There is something to be said for showing AND showing off isn't there?

Yum!

My girlfriend and I both enjoy watching eachother very much. Sometimes she will get me started or finish me off. But watching eachother is definitely the best.

Yep.....we both do and love it. sheath I like the way you think.

I love it both ways also, my SO knows how much it turns me on to see him stroking and he is so turned on seeing me, so we both are happy that we share the same interests. :D

it's become one of our favorite things to do together. It totally surprised me to find out she enjoyed watching me do it as well as seeing how much it turned her on. I used to relieve myself some nights after she would drift off, but then she would be diasappointed in the morning when I told her what I'd done. Then one night she was reading an issue of PH Letters and softly touching herself and it got me horny just watching her and the next thing I know, I'm kneeling above her stroking myself while she was fingering herself. Needless to say I wasn't going to last too long with all the pre-stimulation and within a minute or two I exploded all over her stomach and pussy which sent her right over the edge and she came like mad. Now, we enjoy doing that frequently. I love the way it's encouraged her to fantasize more and even talk dirty to me like she never had before.

masterbate

I love watching my wife do it,man she looks hot playing with her nipples as she has fingers or her favorite toy in her pussy.She loves to watch me too.

My SO and I do it once in a while. Usually we're too concerned with pleasing each other that we forget that it's also fun to watch each other please ourselves and maybe learn a thing or two.

sheath said:
Well, I don't have a spouse...but do I like to watch the man I'm with masturbate? Oh, hell yes. It is so incredibly intimate. And gets me turned on beyond belief.

I have no problem masturbating in front of a man. I mean, hell...if I am comfortable enough with him to invite him into my bedroom, then I'm going to be comfortable with anything that happens in there. It just makes sense to me.

And the look on his face is better than the orgasm. :)

S.

And the fact of knowing you got him off in ANOTHER way must be incredible.

Hubs loves to watch me masterbate and I'll give him a blow job and watch him finish with his hand. It's so hot to watch each other and gets you ready for more..YUMMY :p

Same here, we get off on watching each other. One favorite possition is to have our legs spread wide, our bottoms almost touching and being able to touch each other with our hands. We take care of ourselves but if the need arises we can always touch the other person.

Doesnt take as long either! lol
Cealy

lol I'm kinda shy.....and it's strange cos he's seen me naked and he's seen me cum.....but doing it to myself while he's watching.....I get all self conscious :eek:

Damn my puritanical upbringing.......:mad::rolleyes:

I don't have an SO... but I do like to be watched while I masturbate. I also like to watch my partner... I just find it very sexy, and I guess naughty as well.

It's a half and half thing for me.

I can think of damn few things that will turn me on faster then watching a man masturbate for me! It sends all sorts of dirty thoughts on a one way path from my brian to my sex at light-speed and I am always thrilled when a guy feels secure enough to share himself with me that way.
On the other hand....I alweays feel incredibly awkward masturbating in front of someone else. I wouldn't shy away from it if asked, but I really would need to feel a pretty deep connection to the other person to br really able to enjoy myself doing it vs. performing just for my partner.

I would love to watch and be watched, but hubby is way too conservative for that unfortunately.

I do whatever she tells me to do. And whatever I can to please her. Sometimes masturbation is a punishment, sometimes it is a reward.

Sometimes she enjoys stroking me hard and fast just to amuse herself at her ability to make me cum and other times she strokes me slow and steady because it excites her.

All the same can be said for her masturbating in front of me. Well except that it is much more a privilege. ;)

I have such a good life!

I do it for fun when I want to, and for biological necessity when I need to, but very, very rarely in her presence. Not that I don't want to, but we're on very different wavelengths. She doesn't do it at all, ever; I do it daily.

I really would like to figure out how to incorporate that into our love life!

Last edited:
On a bit heavier note...

Masturbation is a deeply personal and intimate thing. There is a unique truth revealed in the act of self-pleasure, especially when performed alone.

Whether it be one of those damn-I'm-so-horny-I-have-to-cum-now quick orgasms or a slow teasing exploration of your body that builds into a delicious melting of the mind and body, it is very personal.

You free yourself to indulge in the most private of fantasies and pleasures. Sometimes those thoughts and feelings would make us embarrassed or maybe even ashamed but in the right setting we can welcome them, even encourage them.

Alone with your most inner self and exploring your own mind and body. A real honesty there. An inescapable truth of our pure selves. Lusty, naughty, sensuous, hard, raw, soft, blissful...the entire rainbow of emotions and sensations can be found in masturbation.

So it is no wonder it is such an incredible turn on to us personally as well as with another. But by that same token, it is no wonder some people find it incredibly hard to share this side of themselves with another.

Sure enough there are those who find it wrong, naughty, nasty, even those who find it cheating. I'm not sure how to work through those emotions and ideas but I can try to understand where they come from.

I'm an extremely sexual person who has been masturbating as long as I can remember so it can be difficult for me to relate to other's reservations about such things. I am fortunate in that I have a wonderful wife who enjoys our sexual journey. Thankful masturbation is a large part of that journey.

Just a mad rambling...lol

Back