Question for Ladies.. about masturbation.

MrScorpio

Virgin
Ladies.. help me understand! Is it true that some girls/women can masturbate by crossing and rythematically squeezing their legs together, when in public? It sure looks innocent enough but is it? Ladies.. are you one of them? I know that not every one who crosses their legs in public is getting off but ... is it true? Would like to hear your experiences.

getting off!

im not f/m but a f/m i know swears she gets off that way but she also says she gets off by wearing a thong! hum?it always make me smile when i see her with her legs crossed and bouncing her leg nervously!:D

Sounds like ben-wa balls? I *hear* those are supposed to both strengthen as well as (possibly) get your rocks off on it.

<-- not a woman, wouldn't know.

I've heard of women doing this and some have admitted to it before in previous threads on this subject. I myself have never been able to orgasm that way, but it does feel nice if I can get it at the right angle. And hey, if some women can orgasm just by having an intense fantasy, then some can orgasm from discreet clitoral stimulation. :)

Yes, it is possible. It takes the right kind of mood and just the right position, but especially while doing Kegels, it's possible for me.

The really interesting part is doing it, getting myself close, then leaning over to the man I'm with and whispering in his ear that I'm going to orgasm...and of course, he knows what I'm doing 'down there', and it charges him up. :)

The last time I did it was while at a dinner party with friends. The fellow I was with told me I looked flushed, had I had too much wine already? I not-so-demurely whispered into his ear that I was going to orgasm in about two minutes or so. Then I squeezed his hand when I did. The poor man couldn't carry on a coherent conversation for an hour, I swear. ;)

S.

sheath said:
Yes, it is possible. It takes the right kind of mood and just the right position, but especially while doing Kegels, it's possible for me.
S.
I'm sorry, everytime I see that mentioned, alls I picture is a girl on the alley practicing bowling.....:confused:

:p

I can in the right postion. I will squeeze my legs together and and shake them. I done it a many times. My SO can sense when I am having a bit of fun with myself! :)

I can do it but it takes me being in just the right mood to be able to orgasm from it. Usually it takes to long to get off that way, but it's a nice way to warm up for a night of fun on the way home.:devil:

Mskey said:
I can do it but it takes me being in just the right mood to be able to orgasm from it. Usually it takes to long to get off that way, but it's a nice way to warm up for a night of fun on the way home.:devil:

I gotta start dating more fun filled talented people like you.

I dont remember ever having an orgasm from just pressing my legs together...crossing my legs...horseback riding...etc but DAMN does it feel good sometimes. Kinda like what Mskey said...it would take too damn long...but its a great "foreplay" or a mini release when i'm having a bad day at work or something.

When I was in like 7th, 8th, maybe 9th grade I noticed some girls in class would upon occasion do something, and I always wondered what it was all about.

They would lean forward in their seats, put the knees together, and spread their feet apart. It looked like they were trying to squeeze something.

Several ideas crossed my mind, including holding their bladder until the break, something to do with a sanitary napkin, or trying to put pressure on their clit.

Can any one confirm or deny?

I can't orgasm from crossing my legs (unfortunately) but it does feel good if done from certain positions. The girls in the desks may have been putting pressure on the clit. It feels good to bear down and put just the right amount of pressure on your clit...sigh still don't orgasm from it as it takes too long. :D

I'm one of those pierced people and it's so frustrating.. all i have to do is think about down there too much or vibrations in a car or something and my clit gets all engorged and even more sensitive to that stuff, yet I can't alliviate any of the pressure in that manner.
Of course, i'm not SURE this is all due to the piercing, but i never did notice it before...

One of my friends

Can as she says " ride the Ridge" . This is the ridge (or seam) of some Jeans. By sitting just so and with no use of her hands. She could move and manipulate the ridge to "stroke" her clit. She could cum while sitting at a boring meeting with both hands on the table. We would have phone sex and she would be at work. Some times she would have ppl come into her office while we were chatting and while talking to them she would be "riding the ridge" just holding her orgasm. Her ability to masturbate while talking to someone about work was incredible!

Holden

this is a really great pass time !

I've done it many times before, usually I need to really get a fantasy going or the rush of letting someone else see/guess what I am doing to cum from it but even if I don't I like to just do it since it feels really nice :devil:

eating dinner/lunch, train rides, waiting for the bus, classes, any spare time really ! hell I love it :p

I certainly can! :)
Its all about the kiegel muscles. Which, if developed, supposedly every girl has the capability.

This thread is yummy. I've never been able to do that....

I envy you girls that can!

I'd like to hear more stories.....and guys too, I've always liked to hear about guys playing with themselves, pre-cum, maybe even cumming in their pants.....

do share!!!

naughtygirl69s said:
This thread is yummy. I've never been able to do that....

I envy you girls that can!

I'd like to hear more stories.....and guys too, I've always liked to hear about guys playing with themselves, pre-cum, maybe even cumming in their pants.....

do share!!!

If you are interested in learning how to do it, its quite simple...
Its simply practicing - you only need about two minutes a day - squeezing your kegel muscles (to put it crudely, the muscles that prevent the flow of urine...if you trouble figuring out what muscles to squeeze, try to stop your urine flow and you'll have identified them).
And its not just self orgasms that it can help with. It helps make the sexual experience more intense (I can orgasm from sexual intercouse as well, without clittoral stimulation) for both the female and the male (can help tighten and also feels amazing for the guy when the girl squeezes her muscles during intercourse - or so my boyfriend says). And supposedly, it is also supposed to help during childbirth; more conditioned muscles make for (slightly) easier pushing.
hehe, and this is why it is great to have female friends. The wealth of knowledge is amazing. :)

i was under the impression that kegel exercises were originally designed specifically for adding more fun to post-partum intercourse.

ed

silverwhisper said:
i was under the impression that kegel exercises were originally designed specifically for adding more fun to post-partum intercourse.

ed

I believe that that was the original intent of Kegel, the doctor, however I think they have found that their use could be expanded upon. :)
And hi, by the way. ;)

me, i'm a big fan of taking knowledge and applying it creatively. :D hi!

ed

Back