The Best Vibe for my girl

cooldick

Experienced
Hello all (specially ladies) ;)

I want to buy a vibe for my girl and need your advise on the best as a gift. This will be her first so I want to make sure its the best possible.

Any online store which you can recommend too...

Oh, now here's a question you'll probably get many answers to. But before I answer, I would rather ask YOU some questions. Does she prefer vaginal or clitoral stimulation? How tight is she? Is she likely to used the vibe in her ass, or just her pussy? How wet does she get?

Sorry so many questions, but vibes are seriously a "different for every person" kind of thing, so this info would help. It's especially the first two that are important, but if you can give us an idea of all of these, that would probably help to get the best vibe for her.

As for websites, try toysinbabeland.com - I've never ordered there myself but I hear lots of good things, and I like to window-shop there. They also have helpful articles, maybe one on choosing a vibe.

PorscheLynn said:
Oh, now here's a question you'll probably get many answers to. But before I answer, I would rather ask YOU some questions. Does she prefer vaginal or clitoral stimulation? How tight is she? Is she likely to used the vibe in her ass, or just her pussy? How wet does she get?

Sorry so many questions, but vibes are seriously a "different for every person" kind of thing, so this info would help. It's especially the first two that are important, but if you can give us an idea of all of these, that would probably help to get the best vibe for her.

As for websites, try toysinbabeland.com - I've never ordered there myself but I hear lots of good things, and I like to window-shop there. They also have helpful articles, maybe one on choosing a vibe.

Ok here I go with the answers:

Does she prefer vaginal or clitoral stimulation?
> she prefers clitoral stimulation.
How tight is she?
> not much. but I guess it depends on what you compare with ;)
Is she likely to used the vibe in her ass, or just her pussy?
> just pussy
How wet does she get?
> very wet

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone tried the Silver Bullet?

I've heard a lot about it... and was thinking it would be nice to start with one.

lg886940972.jpg

girlfriend has got the pulsatron and she thinks it is amazing. has multiple speeds and different pulses. can get heaps of attachments etc. she highly recomends this and also it has the bullet uve shown but us white.

From what I understand (mind you, I only own 5 vibes, but I love them to death) "silver bullet" is a general term, and several companies make bullet style vibes, usually silver. Myself, I have one that I absolutely adore (working on a name for you) but I also have one that came as an attachment for a strap on, and it's CRAP. Bullet vibes are good, and makes for pretty good clitoral stimulation while still be much fun vaginally. But a bad quality one can suck.

More from me in a while; it's my firm belief that every woman should own at least one vibrator, and if I can help make that true, I will! :D

Ok, that took a while, but I found it. The Bullet I have, and love is called the "Space Explorer 5x Bullet" and is made by a company called TLC (or Topco). It costs about $20-$25 online, from what I found. It has five pulsation settings, and runs on a 9V battery, twice the power of most vibes I've seen. It also comes with a clear sleeve that looked like it wouldn't do much, to me; but it does, it really adds to the fun when used vaginally.

For a specifically clitoral vibe, I'd go with 5X Finger Vibe by Adam & Eve. I love this, and can't say enough about it. It's tiny, light, not cumbersome at all; but packs plenty of pleasure. It have four "pleasure sleeves" similar to what the bullet I mentioned has, only of a firmer material. It clips to a finger, which is nice for allowing freedom to do other things while using it. It has five pulsation settings as well, called "Foreplay, Tease, Pulsation, Vibration and Climax" and quite aptly so. The only drawback here is you may want to pick up some waterbased lube (KY, Astroglide) for her, you need it for removing the sleeves.

I'll stop ranting now, and leave you with two final notes; one- I swear I don't work for either of these vibe companies, I just really love them and two- both of these are mentioned in my new story, linked in my sig line (shameless plug? perhaps. good understanding of the toys? absolutely.)

cooldick said:
Has anyone tried the Silver Bullet?

I've heard a lot about it... and was thinking it would be nice to start with one.

I got one for my wife. actually it was part of a Polar Bear Clit Critter pack. We have since abandoned the polar bear and just use the bullet now.

It's great, very versatile. You can use it for all kinds of things, vaginal, clitoral, anal, feels good on my cock, and it's great for scaring the crap out of the kitties! I gave her a mind blowing g-spot orgasm with it too.

Oh, and there's nothing quite like playing with a "remote controlled" pussy!

Have fun, any decent vibe is going to be fun for you both.

PorscheLynn said:
Ok, that took a while, but I found it. The Bullet I have, and love is called the "Space Explorer 5x Bullet" and is made by a company called TLC (or Topco). It costs about $20-$25 online, from what I found. It has five pulsation settings, and runs on a 9V battery, twice the power of most vibes I've seen. It also comes with a clear sleeve that looked like it wouldn't do much, to me; but it does, it really adds to the fun when used vaginally.

For a specifically clitoral vibe, I'd go with 5X Finger Vibe by Adam & Eve. I love this, and can't say enough about it. It's tiny, light, not cumbersome at all; but packs plenty of pleasure. It have four "pleasure sleeves" similar to what the bullet I mentioned has, only of a firmer material. It clips to a finger, which is nice for allowing freedom to do other things while using it. It has five pulsation settings as well, called "Foreplay, Tease, Pulsation, Vibration and Climax" and quite aptly so. The only drawback here is you may want to pick up some waterbased lube (KY, Astroglide) for her, you need it for removing the sleeves.

I'll stop ranting now, and leave you with two final notes; one- I swear I don't work for either of these vibe companies, I just really love them and two- both of these are mentioned in my new story, linked in my sig line (shameless plug? perhaps. good understanding of the toys? absolutely.)

That's one hell of a info. Thanks a lot PorscheLynn :kiss:
You missed to mention the site in which I can get the "Space Explorer 5x Bullet". Are all these available in most of the stores?

Never looked into the finger vibe. Also, just wanted to mention that I am looking for something which dosen't look like a dick :) . Its gonna be a gift and dosen't want to scare my girl... and that was the reason for my inclination towards the bullet.

Relentless said:
I got one for my wife. actually it was part of a Polar Bear Clit Critter pack. We have since abandoned the polar bear and just use the bullet now.

It's great, very versatile. You can use it for all kinds of things, vaginal, clitoral, anal, feels good on my cock, and it's great for scaring the crap out of the kitties! I gave her a mind blowing g-spot orgasm with it too.

Oh, and there's nothing quite like playing with a "remote controlled" pussy!

Have fun, any decent vibe is going to be fun for you both.

Great to hear that. Now I feel bullet is THE best gift I can buy for my girl ;)

Cardinal said:
The best one is one that she'll use!

True. But at the same time I want to make sure she gets the best from me.

Besides, we will be using it together ;)

I went through many sites today and found that the Pocket Rocket is one of the best selling vibe. (I usually go through the 'Bestsellers' section to make sure that I don't end up with somehting useless)

Why is this thing so popular? Any views on this:

lg183707978.jpg

cooldick said:
That's one hell of a info. Thanks a lot PorscheLynn :kiss:
You missed to mention the site in which I can get the "Space Explorer 5x Bullet". Are all these available in most of the stores?

Never looked into the finger vibe. Also, just wanted to mention that I am looking for something which dosen't look like a dick :) . Its gonna be a gift and dosen't want to scare my girl... and that was the reason for my inclination towards the bullet.

Hmm, I'm not sure where the best place to get the Space Explorer is, I just checked prices by entering the phrase Space Explorer 5x Bullet into a search engine and got several stores selling it for between $20 and $25.

By the way, the finger vibe doesn't look like a finger or anything, it's called that because it clips to your finger. I've seen dildos that are finger shaped, and they probably make vibrators too, but this is just a Finger Vibe in that you attach it to your finger for a more hands-free experience.

I don't really know where is best to buy vibes online, as I buy mine at the local adult novelty store. Herecomestherain is a friend of mine, so I'd suggest going with her advice. :) Oh, and also try goodvibes.com - again, never bought from them but I know one of the women who works there.

I'm not sure if they'd be in most stores.. I've only been to the one, myself. But look online, get an idea of what they look like, and then you'll know what to look for when you go to the store. That'd be my approach anyhow.

For a clit vibe, I prefer the bullet type with a nubby jelly sleeve. I buy them in bulk so that I never run out - vaginal insertion toys, I like a wider variety. I have my g-spot vibe which is always useful, a pink corkscrew dildo, and some regular looking ones. Those seem to last longer, and I burn out motors less often with them, so I don't buy those in bulk :)

for solo its hard to beat the rabbit...

but i love my butterfly when out with my boys (you can strap on to your clit and wear it out.... giving your boyf the remote mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

I've heard the "Rabbit" is incredible. A lot of college girls worship the damn thing lol. It apparently rotates clockwise (or counter, either way) bu the only problem with that is that the girl can get desensitized to the real thing.

when buying vibes, you get what you pay for ...keep that in mind.
take a look to see where the batteries go or if there are any
do you want a hand held or hands free model
something you can use together?
something you can use on each other?

then materials... glass, plastic, jelly, cyberskin ... the possibilities are endless now.

do you want something that multitasks?
something big and ridget?
small and not indimidating?

Where does she like it? is she a clit girl? penetration? both? gspot whore ;) ? anal/vaginal .. just anal?

... The Literotica store isn't bad
toysinbabeland is nice
adamandeve
mypleasure.com is my favorite as of now...

i have one vibe, cyberskin penis vibe
i have dual vibro balls (not seperated on two wires)
a butterfly (hands free) its actually a ladybug though...vibe
and a set of benwa for my PC muscles

... I'm looking to get one of EVERYTHING regardless if I'm going to use it or not, i :heart: sex toys.

... also, think of where to hide them, and pay attention to how big they say they are.

PrincessHoney said:

but i love my butterfly when out with my boys (you can strap on to your clit and wear it out.... giving your boyf the remote mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

it isn't so quite though, so I'm sure you're careful where you go...

deepstare: false about the rabbit, and it does rotate for semi gspot stimulation, and then the beads at the base move around in the most sensative part inside the girl's vagina, and the ears buzz around the clit and the whole thing vibrates... it isn't going to desensatize her ... but it will becomes your worst enemy ;)

cooldick: its just a clit vibe, the clit is true in purpose... it is the ONLY organ (EVER) solo for sexual sensations. It also has 8,000 times more nerve endings then the whole penis does ::raspberries::

Here's an idea:

Take your girl to the sex toy store, browse together, discuss, learn what sparks her interest. And don't be intimidated if she selects that 13" jackhammer dildo.

Can't get to a store? Or maybe adult stores are too seedy for her/your tastes? Shop together online. There are many online sex toy stores to choose from.

PorscheLynn said:
Hmm, I'm not sure where the best place to get the Space Explorer is, I just checked prices by entering the phrase Space Explorer 5x Bullet into a search engine and got several stores selling it for between $20 and $25.

By the way, the finger vibe doesn't look like a finger or anything, it's called that because it clips to your finger. I've seen dildos that are finger shaped, and they probably make vibrators too, but this is just a Finger Vibe in that you attach it to your finger for a more hands-free experience.

I don't really know where is best to buy vibes online, as I buy mine at the local adult novelty store. Herecomestherain is a friend of mine, so I'd suggest going with her advice. :) Oh, and also try goodvibes.com - again, never bought from them but I know one of the women who works there.

I'm not sure if they'd be in most stores.. I've only been to the one, myself. But look online, get an idea of what they look like, and then you'll know what to look for when you go to the store. That'd be my approach anyhow.

Thanks again PorscheLynn.

The "Space Explorer 5x Bullet" is not available in most of the popular online stores. A bit scared to give out credit cards to the not so famous ones :(

In any case with all the feedbacks, Im convinced that the bullet is best to start with. So I will look for similar types in popular stores.

Thanks again.

lilnymph28 said:
For a clit vibe, I prefer the bullet type with a nubby jelly sleeve. I buy them in bulk so that I never run out - vaginal insertion toys, I like a wider variety. I have my g-spot vibe which is always useful, a pink corkscrew dildo, and some regular looking ones. Those seem to last longer, and I burn out motors less often with them, so I don't buy those in bulk :)

And here's one more reason for me to buy the bullet first ;)

PrincessHoney said:

Yup. Keeping the remote with me is part of the plan. :D
I hope we don't end up fighting for the remote like when we watch TV :rolleyes:

Back