Can i? I don't think so

burrish

Really Experienced
My youngest son is a year old and shortly after his birth i had a tubal done so that i couldn't have anymore babies. but in the past two or three weeks i have using the bathroom a lot and my nipples are tender. i had my period in march so i think that it would be to early to have those sympotms. I don't think that I am but then why the peeing alot and sore nipples.
I think my mind is playing tricks on me becasue i am deathly afraid to have anymore kids.what do you all think
heather

They do fail occasionally. You should probably go to the drug store and get a test, just to be sure.

The odds of a tubal failing are pretty low...

But never dismiss your gut instinct. Go get a pregnancy test. In the meantime, if you aren't already, start on a good multi-vitamin. Basically, treat yourself as though you are pregnant until you know for sure one way or the other.

:)

S.

i'd go to a free walkin - safe the $ from the drugstore..lol - but it won't hurt nothing is fool proof!

Hmmm... I don't know much about being pregnant, but would being pregnant for one month (assuming the largest time frame available here) already be putting that much pressure on the bladder?

:rose:

NaiveOne said:
Hmmm... I don't know much about being pregnant, but would being pregnant for one month (assuming the largest time frame available here) already be putting that much pressure on the bladder?

oh, yeah! it's the first 8 weeks or so when you run to the bathroom all the time.

:rose:

Tubal

After a tubal it IS possible to become pregnant, BUT it would be a tubal pregnancy, if in doubt see your GYN MD ASAP.. This is a rarity but it can happen.. Good luck

I get tender nipples and pee a lot about a week before my period every month. It's fairly common.

Back