How do you give a flying fuck?

midwestyankee

Literotica Guru
Ever the curious linguist, I wondered elsewhere today just what a flying fuck might be.

Here is Sheath's reply (quoted shamelessly without her permission):

Flying fuck? When you hardly have time to tell them to fuck themselves properly...like flipping someone the bird while you are driving with the pedal to the metal to get out of their driveway as quickly as possible before you wind up killing them, yourself, or both.

At least, that's a good definition for me.

S.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with Sheath's definition but I put it here simply to save her the trouble of reposting it.

So now I raise the question for all the world to see. Just how does one give a flying fuck?

Originally posted by midwestyankee
C'est une spécialité de la maison, mademoiselle.

oooo french always puts me in the mood yank;)

a flying fuck...lets dicuss it on my next flight ;) ;) ;) :kiss:

Aren't there birds that fuck while flying? I'll have to investigate further.

I'm sure we'll be lucky enough to get a response from a member of the Audubon Society.

Edited to say that yes, some birds do mate while in flight....hawks, swifts (whatever they are) and gulls to name a few.

Which leads me to believe that not giving a "flying fuck" is the ultimate in not caring. Fucking while flying must be the ultimate experience.

And this confirms that I have way too much time on my hands.

:D

Last edited:
As posted on the things that piss you off thread, the only way I know of to get the original flying fuck experience is in a rolling donut.

"Go take a flying fuck in a rolling donut".

ahem....

A Flying Fuck is not for the timid. In order to give a flying fuck you first must have the proper equipment installed.

The are several methods available for flying fucks.

Method One: Bedroom Flying Fucks

a) Install two parallel bars, preferrably ones hanging from 1000lb test nylon rope.

b) With your partner swinging from one bar and you swing from the other, time your combined releases in such a way that penetration can occur where you meet.

The downside of this method is you are only airborne for a second or two.

Method Two: Skydiving Flying Fucks

a) Get two parachutes.

b) Jump out of plane at a suitable altitude. In order to save time you might want to put on a condom before you jump.

c) Shortly after jumping from the plane meet up with your partner for mid-air intercourse. Remove jumpsuit, BUT DO NOT REMOVE YOUR PARACHUTE!!

Method Three: Weightless Simulation Flying Fucks

a) Borrow that plane that nasa uses to train astronauts for weightlessness.

Seems like a lot of work for a quickie if you ask me. :)

Well....

Eagles are know to do it in mid air... however, they fall while doing it... so they foreplay is out!

I guess if someone were to do I would say do it off a cliff into water below, but do it really really fast.

Bobmi357 said:
ahem....

A Flying Fuck is not for the timid. In order to give a flying fuck you first must have the proper equipment installed.

The are several methods available for flying fucks.

Method One: Bedroom Flying Fucks

a) Install two parallel bars, preferrably ones hanging from 1000lb test nylon rope.

b) With your partner swinging from one bar and you swing from the other, time your combined releases in such a way that penetration can occur where you meet.

The downside of this method is you are only airborne for a second or two.

Method Two: Skydiving Flying Fucks

a) Get two parachutes.

b) Jump out of plane at a suitable altitude. In order to save time you might want to put on a condom before you jump.

c) Shortly after jumping from the plane meet up with your partner for mid-air intercourse. Remove jumpsuit, BUT DO NOT REMOVE YOUR PARACHUTE!!

I vote for method two, if only for the extraordinary view over her shoulder. ;)

All three of your methods suggest that a flying fuck is essentially worthless as a fuck. Thus the meaning of the phrase is reduced to the worthlessness of the offering coupled (no pun intended, of course) with the unvoiced biliabial fricative alliteration.

Bobmi357 said:

I like this one. Granted it would be expensive to be able to use the weightless sim, but that sounds like fun...fucking while floating around. :D

midwestyankee said:
All three of your methods suggest that a flying fuck is essentially worthless as a fuck. Thus the meaning of the phrase is reduced to the worthlessness of the offering coupled (no pun intended, of course) with the unvoiced biliabial fricative alliteration.

Gotta love those English teacher-types...

;)

S.

Re: Well....

Spenser41 said:
Eagles are know to do it in mid air... however, they fall while doing it... so they foreplay is out!

I guess if someone were to do I would say do it off a cliff into water below, but do it really really fast.

:D When I was young and had no sense, myself and a young lady tried it while swinging from a rope, off of a cliff, dropping about thirty foot into the water...

Now I don't remember how she felt about it but, I almost got my dick ripped out by the roots so to speak.

Not something I would recommend.

No!

You could use one of those big fan rooms where they typically train for skydiving. You jump into the air flow and go from there.

But I tend to agree that the thought of weightlessness does have it's own attractions.

As for the statement, "I don't give a flying fuck", I think that it is the ultimate in not caring.

Not like the statement, "Well, fuck me running." Which is the ultimate in surprize. Not to mention nearly impossible to do.

I'm thinking it's simply directly related to the mile high club, that's all.

:cool:

Bobmi357 said:

Three words....

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

...ok I'm done ^_^

-Zergplex

In response to the thread's original question...

The best and most proper way to, "give a flying fuck" would be to get your freak on while on-board an airplane, I guess.

Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe have David Copperfield levitate you and your lover?

Back