How To Library Sticky?

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
edit: MANY views but no comments? C'mon people input is needed please!

I'm going out on a limb here, but the bdsm board has a running library sticky which is QUITE useful for old users and the newer ones that have a knack for asking the same questions.

between last month and this month alone I think I saw 6 anal threads on lube alone :( along with how to make fluids taste better .. along with a handful of other questions that we all know and love.

Can you imagine all the info we have racked up on oral advice and anal advice alone? All those food threads, and how to buy/make toys .... all those whacky ideas that seem to work and all??

I would be more then willing to be the resident librarian for the How To but I'm a relatively new member and lack some know how still ... though it seems easy.

opinion? ideas? discussion? nominations?

... or has this been done before too and I can't find it?

Please Leave your Suggestions for the Blank Manual here ..
If you feel I am missing something, if there is a link that isn't working, any other suggestions - I'm all yours. Post here, PM me, IM me... know you are heard!

Last edited:
I personally think this is an excellent idea! It would be great to refer people to a list of threads.

I would PM Alexandraah, the mod for this board, and suggest it to her. I haven't seen her around much lately, but PM might get her attention. She's good at responding to the needs of this board when problems are brought to her attention.

If you need votes, you've got mine. And yeah, I would nominate you as Librarian - how do you look in a white blouse, glasses, and with your hair up? :D

This idea gets my approval as well.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? ;)

SexyChele said:
I personally think this is an excellent idea! It would be great to refer people to a list of threads.

I would PM Alexandraah, the mod for this board, and suggest it to her. I haven't seen her around much lately, but PM might get her attention. She's good at responding to the needs of this board when problems are brought to her attention.

If you need votes, you've got mine. And yeah, I would nominate you as Librarian - how do you look in a white blouse, glasses, and with your hair up? :D

I make a better school girl actually ... 20something and I still get carded because I look 17 haha...

I have the time to and all and a quick learner at that, but I don't know if I'd be good enough. Anyone else interested? :)

Last edited:
BlueSugar said:
I make a better school girl actually ... 23 and I still get carded because I look 17 haha...

I have the time to and all and a quick learner at that, but I don't know if I'd be good enough. Anyone else interested? :)

You would be spectacular at it. :)

If you decide you want help, I'm game. You know where my PM box is. :D

S.

For help in figuring out how to actually set the thing up, contact s'lara the BDSM's current librarian... I am sure she will be glad to help

I'm not endorsing anyone that I haven't personally viewed in and out of a full librarians outfit.....

ÂżGot pics?

sheath said:
You would be spectacular at it. :)

If you decide you want help, I'm game. You know where my PM box is. :D

S.

aw ::blush:: careful what you ask for, or you'll find me on your doorstep one day with a bunch of sticky notes and my laptop!

TNRkitect2b: after the how to Mod gets back to me, and I gain more support I'll go through with it... seems like no one has opposed yet, I'll give it a bit more time. But that was my next step, advice on where to begin with this vast knowledge we've accumuliated over the years.

cyberski: stated before, I make a much better school girl bc of how I look and what ages I can actually pass for still !

keep the advice/opinions/know how coming !!!

BlueSugar said:
aw ::blush:: careful what you ask for, or you'll find me on your doorstep one day with a bunch of sticky notes and my laptop!

Hey...I multitask. ;)

S.

BlueSugar said:
I had no idea it existed... looks like I have something to do w/in the next few days hm?
Atta girl
SMILIE_thumbsup_blue.gif

Actually, you and Sheath better both do it so we have a chance to compare.
You know, just to be sure?
SMILIE_Handsup_Whatsup.gif

cyberski said:
Atta girl
SMILIE_thumbsup_blue.gif

Actually, you and Sheath better both do it so we have a chance to compare.
You know, just to be sure?
SMILIE_Handsup_Whatsup.gif

Ahem.

[hijack for clarification purposes]

For the record, sheath will not be dressing up as a librarian. Or a schoolgirl. Or anything of the sort. Because...well, let's be honest here. We all know by now I can't pull off the Innocent look. ;)

But if you have a very VIVID imagination and a nice plan of punishment for very bad little schoolgirls, we might be able to work something out.

[/hijack]

S.

sheath said:
<snip>
But if you have a very VIVID imagination and a nice plan of punishment for very bad little schoolgirls, we might be able to work something out.

[/hijack]

S.

I HAVE the rod for the spoiled little child. And the imagination to use it. Do you doubt it? :devil:

TNRkitect2b said:
I HAVE the rod for the spoiled little child. And the imagination to use it. Do you doubt it? :devil:

:eek:

How could I doubt it when I've seen it?

S.

sheath said:
S.
God damn it anywho. There goes them there voices in my head yelling at me again :(

cyberski said:
God damn it anywho. There goes them there voices in my head yelling at me again :(

Are they telling you to do naughty things?

If so, you might want to pay attention. :D

S.

sheath said:
Ahem.

[hijack for clarification purposes]

For the record, sheath will not be dressing up as a librarian. Or a schoolgirl. Or anything of the sort. Because...well, let's be honest here. We all know by now I can't pull off the Innocent look. ;)

[/hijack]

S.

::runs around looking for a ruler and the plaid skirt and knee highs::

We've... well, I've been OKed by our dearest Mod :)
I can't start till sunday, i'm going to poke around at the bdsm board for help on where the hell to start.

would anyone like to start posting here, threads that they think are uber helpful jam packed with info? Old or New, that cover the most ground w/o alot of fluff or hijacking?
an anal one or two, the food ones, blowjob, taste...

dun worry, I'm doin the same, not trying to push it off on anyone!

but in all seriousness,

How do you get over somebody that's been abused
What feeds your soul
Try This and Report Back (G Spot stimulation)
Milking a Man's Cock is this for Real? (Prostate stimulation)

Back