Any girls like doing guys in the ass?

bentover

Virgin
Just a question really. I'm a guy who likes this kind of thing. My GF isn't into it all that much. I know some ladies really enjoy doing it and am curious what you enjoy about it.

I have yet to use a strap-on on my SO, but it is on my list of things to do eventually with him. He really likes anal play and it turns me on to see him turned on. I think I'd like it for the role reversal and the fact that he'd love it so much. He's tried to get me to think about trying it sooner many times, but I don't think I'm ready for it at this point. It gives him something to look forward to, though. :devil:

me i'll actually be attempting it for the very first time with an actually strap-on sometime this month, but yes I just love fucking him with my fingers also;) :D

I've never been with a man who would let me use a strap-on (or a similar object) in his ass. I have had men request that I use my fingers in their ass while I perform oral.

I'd love to engage in this type of play with an SO.

Go rent/buy yourself and your chick some vids from the "Bend Over Boyfriend" series.

peachykeen said:
Go rent/buy yourself and your chick some vids from the "Bend Over Boyfriend" series.

Already have. Bought both of them. Even got one of the Babes Balling Boys series.

For some reason it doesn't appeal to her. I'm wondering what about it appeals to other women so I can try and use that to get her more into it.

sheath said:
Do I like it? Only if he wants it bad enough to beg for it. That's so fucking sexy. ;)
Oh, I couldn't agree more. It's really sexy to watch him wriggling and begging for me to finger him, I can only imagine what it would be like to tease him with a strap-on.

bentover said:
Just a question really. I'm a guy who likes this kind of thing. My GF isn't into it all that much. I know some ladies really enjoy doing it and am curious what you enjoy about it.

We have a strap-on that has a couple of plugs for her pussy and ass, so the slightest movement of her cock means that she gets stimulated. Funny thing is, the moment she's wearing it, her behaviour changes and she becomes so much more dominant. She can't help but play with it. She reckons it gives her a real insight in to the workings of the male mind.

My SO let me use a toy on him, I find it very erotic plus sexy and a big turn on for me, but he wasn't into it. He couldn't relax enough and he didn't find it pleasing, but he said he will try it again for me, but haven't done so yet....:)

sheath said:
Do I like it? Only if he wants it bad enough to beg for it. That's so fucking sexy. ;)

What about it appeals to me? I admit it...a big part of it is the power trip. I like feeling so incredibly in control of him.

I like the thought of knowing something about him nobody else knows.

And of course, the physical sensation is quite different...I get to feel what the guy feels when he's doing the same thing to me, in a way...it takes time to learn how to move, how to thrust, and that puts me more in touch with what HE feels. At the same time, he learns how I feel when he goes anal on me. It lends a closeness, I guess that's the best way to explain it.

In short, I like it. :devil:

S.

Oh the workings of the deviant dominant female mind is such a wonderful thing.

Here is a link to the BDSM Forum's Library Thread and information regarding the topic: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164693

My gf has used a vibrator in my ass, its interesting. She is thinking about getting a strap on to use on me, Im not sure how I feel about that seeing as Ive always been the dominant one in our relationship. She seems to have enjoyed it, and I dont mind the sensation, but Im not really sure if Im mentally prepared for that.

I'd let a girl do that to me if she lets me cum in her ass when she's finished playing with mine.

*looks around carefully*

I have had...um...that is to say I'm not really interested in a real cock in me, but a woman, with fingers, strap on or just a dildo, and a good love for me as I love her...I'd be interested.

Heh...:eek:

a dildo was one thing,but with a strap on,the dominant side really cums out.a friend and i had been working up to the strap on point for some time,and when we did use it..well...we both came out smiling.he said that the sight of me wearing strap on was enough to loose it.

yea, i've often wondered about that myself, but it makes me a little nervous. what if i poop? is there anyway to help keep that urge under control?

occe said:
yea, i've often wondered about that myself, but it makes me a little nervous. what if i poop? is there anyway to help keep that urge under control?

Buy an enima kit from the store and use it prior to any anal play.
Or
Stage your scene after a BM.

Knows the feeling all too well

I know the feeling bentover. I have tried to get my wife to do the same for me. Like you to no avail, so maybe the ladies can help several of us wanting guys. Good luck to you.

Re: Re: Any girls like doing guys in the ass?

ifitsfundoit said:
We have a strap-on that has a couple of plugs for her pussy and ass, so the slightest movement of her cock means that she gets stimulated.

Ooooh! Where can I get one like that?! :)

No strapon yet from my wife, but we have talked about getting one. (Darn things are pretty expensive for the good ones!)

But(t) she has used toys and fingers before....God I love that! :p

Having become quite experienced at anal play on myself through dildos, butt plugs and jelly dongs, I am fully ready for strap-on action. However, I don't think my wife would be that into it. The one time I asked her to insert her finger into my ass, she recoiled in horror! On 2nd thought, maybe toys would go over better with her since it is not her fingers inside me, but still it would take a lot of discussion with her, plus I gotta get her more in tune with pushing the envelope.

I envy those guys who have wifes/GF's who are eager to try this without any prompting - RIDE ON!! :)

Strap Ons

Jezebelle1458 said:
a dildo was one thing,but with a strap on,the dominant side really cums out.a friend and i had been working up to the strap on point for some time,and when we did use it..well...we both came out smiling.he said that the sight of me wearing strap on was enough to loose it.

OMG...This sounds wonderful!! The sight of my wife wearing a strap on would be enough for me to loose it before she took me too!! I keep hoping this will happen soon for me!!! The sight of AnY woman wearing one is a major turn on for me!!!:cool:
STG

there have only been a couple of guys that i have gone that far with(dildos and strap ons).it usually isnt something you just suggest to a stranger...although now that i think about it,i would be less hesitant to walk up to a stranger and tell him just what i would like to do to him after having experienced this.not that i was shy before,but i didnt realize how many men would like to be taken by a woman that way.

An online female friend a while back was looking for reasons that her ex might dumped her. She said that one thing he really liked was having his ass reamed with a dildo and ask if he might have been gay.

I told her about the prostate and the anus having the 2nd highest number of nerves and that many straight people enjoyed anal sex if done right. She concluded that that her ex had just really liked it a lot.

Later she told me about a then current boyfriend. On the spur of the moment, she grabbed a dildo and lube, agressively ordered him to submit, and then made him shoot from just pumping him with the dildo.

After that time, she said the he would walk across a bed of hot coals for her, given the promise of her taking his ass.

Back