Votes: 13 4.5%
  • Up to 3 of the above

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • More than 3 of the above

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

ifitsfundoit

I can't believe that's me
I don't want to start a discussion on the pros and cons of recreational drug use. I think most of the people here are aware of the dangers involved.

What I'm paricularly interested in is how many people actually use a drug as part of their sex play.

Of course, drugs can be legal (e.g. Alcohol, amyl-nitrate) or illegal (e.g. Ecstacy, Crystal Meth), and being partial to the occasional use of both sorts, I began wondering how many other singles/couples used drugs.

Alcohol as a means to chill else nothing at all.. Even too much of the old alcohol is not good.

=====
Prepare for bad reference/quote -

Gate Keeper from Shakespears "Scotish Play" (just in case any superstitious persons read this for the rest it starts with a M :rolleyes: )

Having been woken early and under the weather he states as how Alcohol is both the giver of urge and the taker of performance

Obviously not in those words but hey I don't have the play to hand.

I didn't see Weed as a choice.......

We enjoy a bowl now and then before playtime.:D

I picked Alcohol, relaxes me when I am down or just having a bit of fun, but nothing else I would take. :)

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs. Never.

Snoopy

Ganja is definiatly my first choice.

On special occasions I like acid, extacy or magic mushrooms.... I don't really drink much tho, so go figure :D

My guy and I can't be together just now, but these things will be an occasional part of our love making when we get together.

Don't drink, don't smoke, and do none of the above listed drugs.
Levinworth does not sound like a fun place to go just because I did something stupid, you know?

Protoculture though- I drink way too much of that. Oh, Protoculture= Coke, both American and Japanese. Yeah, silly I know.

Hmmmmmmm, I drink only once in a blue moon. Throughout my teens I was drinking quite heavily and I'd even go to school drunk on occasions. I stopped drinking heavily because I'm an alcoholic and I don't want to end up like other members of my family.

I've done acid on numerous occasions, but decided to stop a few years ago.

I've done cocaine a number of times. Never got addicted, though. It was easy for me to stop. Expensive as hell, but I never worried because I never had to pay for it.

I've never done crack or heroin. Never will.

I've done Exstacy a handful of times. I realize it has heroin in it, but I didn't know it at the time. I'll never touch it again.

I've done magic mushrooms once. They had no effect, unless you call vomitting an effect. Naaaaaasssssssssty!!

I smoke weed, pot, ganja, gan, green, bud, trees, herb, Buddha, sticky icky, whatever you wanna call it on a daily basis. I admit that I used to smoke with friends just for something to do, a way to enhance our moods when we were chilling listening to tunes. I thought it was cool and sometimes it was, but not always. I only smoke these days as a way to relieve physical pain. Conventional medicine doesn't help, so I smoke pot. I don't smoke enough to get stoned out of my mind, but I take a few hits every night to relax me and lessen the amount of pain I am in due to my hips and pelvis.

Hmmmmmm, I think that's about it. If I can remember something else, I'll be back. If not, that means marijuana really does affect the memory.

well i have done a couple there.
1) weed alot of time but now i dont anymore maybe once a month
2)shrooms alot too at one point i was selling them to pay for my car.
3)oil just a couple times

I dont do any of that shit anymore and i dont care if i ever do again. Some of my friends are into coca and shit they got no money and sell parts off there cars for it. that shit is crazy!

Nice bump JupiterLilly. No drugs here... I'm as inncoent as a little kitty.

Maybe a little alcohol occasionally, but I do naughty naughty things when drunk.

tylerdurden83 said:

The real stuff?

A friend of mine had the real stuff, I wasn't allowed to have any, as I was already tanked that night.
This guy flipped the fuck out.
He couldn't find his keys to his room, so he kicked the door in.
He then proceeded to put everything that he could move in his room in front of his door. Called the ex gf, and went on and on and made a fool out of himself.
I hear it's good though.

I prefer ETOH and Vicodin or Lorcet personally.

Don't drink, don't do drugs except for Coffee and Cigarettes.

And I especially don't need any mood enhancement during sex. Holding my wife's naked body close to my own is all I need to invoke the mood. :)

If ya gotta get high, get high on Love. :p

Pimptress J said:
The real stuff?

A friend of mine had the real stuff, I wasn't allowed to have any, as I was already tanked that night.
This guy flipped the fuck out.
He couldn't find his keys to his room, so he kicked the door in.
He then proceeded to put everything that he could move in his room in front of his door. Called the ex gf, and went on and on and made a fool out of himself.
I hear it's good though.

I prefer ETOH and Vicodin or Lorcet personally.

of couse the real stuff
if ur not that lucky to live in one of those countries in europe where its legal, like me, u can still buy it online, but the real one, and with real i mean 100mg/l of thujon, it will cost u like 200 dollars from what i ve seen

tylerdurden83 said:
of couse the real stuff
if ur not that lucky to live in one of those countries in europe where its legal, like me, u can still buy it online, but the real one, and with real i mean 100mg/l of thujon, it will cost u like 200 dollars from what i ve seen

A friends friend had her mom bring a bottle back from Germany.
It smelled awful.
The SO wouldn't let me have any after the effects were described.

I get psycho enough with out that extra help.

But I am going to try it the next time that we get some!

Absolutely no drugs, for any reason. I work in a jail. I see what that shit does to fuck up people. I talked to an inmate the other night who was facing the death penalty for capital murder because she boiled her baby alive while she was high....that shit is too scary.

lus if I got caught using drugs, I would loose my job, which I am quite attached to. I personally don't believe in purposefully breaking the law...except that anti-sodomy law in Texas, lol....For me, its a twofold decision. One: I don't want anything taking away my control over my own actions. Two: I don't want to screw up a good career in law enforcement.

I do occasionally have ONE drink....just enough to chill out. And I'm talking like maybe 4 or 5 times a year.

fucking while your high is one of the best sensations in the world. my choice of drug would be me ecstacy.

I've had sex while I was on E, it felt really good but I don't do E anymore. I don't do anything anymore besides an occasional bowl or a few drinks when I go out.

drugs are dirty (sorry for all those who do them)

I have found I dont need to be drunk, buzzed ect. to be kinky or wild....:)

I have been clean and sober from my addiction of coke 5 years on June 5th. yeah for me..

I drink alcohol. It relaxes me and if I am in really good mood and we go out we usually have really naughty sex. If I am in a fowl mood and we drink I usually go home and pass out.

Haven't smoked bud in 3 years. Boo hoo for me..Wish I had some but last time I smoked it I got really paranoid..Wierd!!!!

Lately percocet...Love it love it love it....

I'm probably going to get flamed for my opinion, but you did ask:

I don't use any kind of drugs while I'm having sex. The way I see it...I want to focus completely on my lover. And if I have to have drugs to enhance the experience, then I'm probably fucking somebody who is deathfully boring to begin with, so why would I even bother?

A good lover is all the drug you need.

S.

And if I have to have drugs to enhance the experience, then I'm probably fucking somebody who is deathfully boring to begin with, so why would I even bother?

I agree completely:) I think its sad when you have to take mind altering substances to have a good time...

Back