Unusual Lubes and Household Toys Thread!

sheath

Literotica Guru
Howdy, all!

This thread is all about just what the title says...unusual lubes and household toys. What have you and your lover discovered in the heat of passion that made you look at certain household objects in a whole new light? Some examples:

The more mundane: grabbing the tube of lube and suddenly realizing, hey, why don't I use this in a different way...and that tube suddenly becomes an interesting insertion toy.

The more quirky: Spying the donuts on the counter and thinking...hmmm...wonder how she would like to eat those from her own very personal plate? And then stroking your cock to hardness, sliding a donut over it and offering it to your lover with a wicked gleam in your eye.

The more outrageous: Seized by inspiration, you suddenly unscrew one of the spires on your demure four-poster bed...and voila...a new sex toy. And after you use it, clean it, and replace it in its rightful place, it makes you grin every time somebody walks into your bedroom and rests their hand on that spire...If only they KNEW.

The really-out-there: Thanks to an VERY interesting conversation with a good friend, this little scenario: If mint makes your skin tingle, and tingling is a good sensation during sex, what would happen if insane wickedness struck while having bathroom sex and you spotted that tube of minty-fresh toothpaste...what kind of lube would THAT bad boy make? ;)

Sure, some of these are kinda nuts. But that's the point. What household items and unusual lubes have you put to good use? Educate the rest of us...

:devil:

S.

Never have I seen such a shameless attempt to get a thread nominated for permanent sticky status! ;)

Or should that be permanently slippery?

midwestyankee said:
Never have I seen such a shameless attempt to get a thread nominated for permanent sticky status! ;)

Well, that wasn't the intention...but I wouldn't complain! LOL

It is actually a shameless attempt to get some really quirky and downright weird ideas. The kind of ideas that make you sit back and think, "Whoa, are you craz---wait, that might work! Honey!!"

;)

S.

sheath said:
Well, that wasn't the intention...but I wouldn't complain! LOL

It is actually a shameless attempt to get some really quirky and downright weird ideas. The kind of ideas that make you sit back and think, "Whoa, are you craz---wait, that might work! Honey!!"

;)

S.
I know it wasn't your intent to get yet another thread nominated for the How To library but I'm in a truly bizarre mood at the moment.

Let's see. There is a certain flavor of herbal tea that I have only brewed a couple times and oddly enough each time it was to give myself a way to heat my tongue in alteration with a glass of ice water. She enjoyed. :p

Unfortunately for this thread, the yank's experience with unusual practices is far more vicarious than he would like.

Altoids

Pasta with pesto

Chocolate syrup

Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter

Wine removed from the glass and served in a "personal straw"

Sorry, nothing really unusual.

midwestyankee said:
I know it wasn't your intent to get yet another thread nominated for the How To library but I'm in a truly bizarre mood at the moment.

Let's see. There is a certain flavor of herbal tea that I have only brewed a couple times and oddly enough each time it was to give myself a way to heat my tongue in alteration with a glass of ice water. She enjoyed. :p

Unfortunately for this thread, the yank's experience with unusual practices is far more vicarious than he would like.

Altoids

Pasta with pesto

Chocolate syrup

Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter

Wine removed from the glass and served in a "personal straw"

Sorry, nothing really unusual.

Bizarre moods are good! :devil:

Good list. :) I especially like the idea of the wine.

S.

I'm a bit ashamed to say this now, but when I was younger and still living with my mom I used the icecream scoop. I was talking on the phone with my now hubby (it was a long distance relationship at the time), and he asked what I had around to use. So the first place I went was the kitchen, and it just caught my eye. Worked wonderfully by the way.:devil:

Hotred911 said:
I'm a bit ashamed to say this now, but when I was younger and still living with my mom I used the icecream scoop. I was talking on the phone with my now hubby (it was a long distance relationship at the time), and he asked what I had around to use. So the first place I went was the kitchen, and it just caught my eye. Worked wonderfully by the way.:devil:

*wicked evil grin*

That is going on my list of things to try! Good one! ;)

S.

Just thought of this one...the shaving foam brush. The one with the really soft bristles, used with the shaving mug and shaving soap?

Incredibly intense sensation, especially on freshly shaven areas. ;)

S.

Edited to say: someone just emailed me with a little reminder of something...address labels. You know, the ones you get by the dozen from those charity things during the springtime? Stuck to sensitive body parts and then either slowly or quickly peeled off can be intensely erotic.

And of course: Clothespins. :D

Last edited:
:) First time I have laughed out loud in a week. TY

WD 40.. The all purpose household lube. Have problems getting that rusty screw??? LOL

Maple Syrup...mmmmm...for all the Cannucks on the board..

Squirty Cheese in a can...Or squirt some cheese in YOUR can...For all my Packer fans. LOL

Oh god..I gotta stop..
FF

firefighter02 said:
:)

Oh god..I gotta stop..
FF

No, please don't stop! LOL

I wondered how long it would take you to venture onto this thread. ;)

S.

sheath said:
No, please don't stop! LOL

I wondered how long it would take you to venture onto this thread. ;)

S.

Well I was really waiting for the "Send Sheath naked dick pictures" thread, but this one will have to do ;)

firefighter02 said:
Well I was really waiting for the "Send Sheath naked dick pictures" thread, but this one will have to do ;)

Feel free to start it, darlin'. I'll be more than happy to participate in that one! ;)

S.

sheath said:
Howdy, all!

The really-out-there: Thanks to an VERY interesting conversation with a good friend, this little scenario: If mint makes your skin tingle, and tingling is a good sensation during sex, what would happen if insane wickedness struck while having bathroom sex and you spotted that tube of minty-fresh toothpaste...what kind of lube would THAT bad boy make? ;)

Sure, some of these are kinda nuts. But that's the point. What household items and unusual lubes have you put to good use? Educate the rest of us...

S.

Seems interesting.... until you think about toothpaste having an abrasive in it...:eek:
;) ;)

OOooh...here's another one.

Anybody ever seen "Forty Days and Forty Nights", where the character played by Josh Hartnett gives a woman an incredible orgasm by using a flower?

Flowers. :D I love flowers!

I am way too creative for my own good today.

S.

How about that can of Office Depot Cleaning Duster air?

Tied spread eagle on the bed, getting short little blasts from that can of air....and then covering it in toothpaste and shoving it...:eek:

FF

Re: Re: Unusual Lubes and Household Toys Thread!

manofsteel52 said:
Seems interesting.... until you think about toothpaste having an abrasive in it...:eek:
;) ;)

Maybe the 'sensitive teeth' toothpaste instead? :D

S.

sheath said:
OOooh...here's another one.

Anybody ever seen "Forty Days and Forty Nights", where the character played by Josh Hartnett gives a woman an incredible orgasm by using a flower?

Flowers. :D I love flowers!

I am way too creative for my own good today.

S.

You mean like roll her in Flower and go for the wet spots? :rolleyes:

firefighter02 said:
How about that can of Office Depot Cleaning Duster air?

Tied spread eagle on the bed, getting short little blasts from that can of air....and then covering it in toothpaste and shoving it...:eek:

FF

ohmygod :D

I don't know about the covering in toothpaste and shoving part, though...

S.

firefighter02 said:
You mean like roll her in Flower and go for the wet spots? :rolleyes:

Haha. ;)

You just have to SEE it. Hottest sex scene I've ever seen in a movie, I think. He doesn't touch her once. NOT ONCE. Just that flower. *sigh*

S.

a toothbrush...specifically, an electric toothbrush. The head going back and forth at vast rate of knots has a wonderful effect on Mrs. Ifits clit.

midwestyankee said:

hahaha, makes my job easier!
there are enough started by her that are going to end up making it anyway... you're just jealous ;)

PS
Baby oil if not using a condom is good for massages/anal relaxation and titty fucking :)

Ohhhh Titty Fucking...dammm..I hadn't even thought of things for that yet...

Pudding..any flavor but tapioca...although Tapioca pudding in her pussy as a lubricant might be like one of those cool vibes with the roatating beads.

Damm..I wish I could remember the other ones..:)

sheath said:
Haha. ;)

You just have to SEE it. Hottest sex scene I've ever seen in a movie, I think. He doesn't touch her once. NOT ONCE. Just that flower. *sigh*

S.

40 days and 40 nights... it was an orchid... mmmm...

one of those baby hair, hair brushes is really soft... if you want to go into sensations.
... and was the chain trick here on the bdsm board? ... hm
::goes back into her files::

Pearls. :) A necklace of big pearls used for anal beads, a necklace of smaller pearls used to wrap around his cock while slipping inside...

Oh...

A liquor bottle. Gentleman Jack works for me, of course. :D And then you have to drink directly from the bottle when you are done using it as a naughty kind of dildo. :)

S.

Back