Acknowledgment of submission

Hello everyone, I am brand new here, love some of the stories I have read and have just submitted my own story last Monday. entitled Beach Day. Can anyone tell me if Literotica sends an acknowledgment that they have received it and it is being considered? Or, I am just being a bit too impatient? Clicking on "pending" brings up the filled out form of my story, so, Im not sure if I have submitted the story correctly. Thank you in advance for your answers.

It sounds like you have submitted it correctly.

The site does not send out acknowledgments, and it seems to take about a week to get something posted on here. :rose:

Hope this helps!

S.

OH BOY! When I first read the thread title I was expecting to find some sort of BDSM related topic..... little did I know. :p

Originally posted by Bobmi357
OH BOY! When I first read the thread title I was expecting to find some sort of BDSM related topic..... little did I know. :p

lol me too...knew there was a reason I liked you Bob :kiss:

wicked woman said:
lol me too...knew there was a reason I liked you Bob :kiss:

ROFL!

Well the best acknowledgment would be a simple "Yes M'lord", but I'd make a gentle dom. I'm not into inflicting pain and think a mental domination would be far more interesting than learning how to tie knots and nipples together. :D

Something to note: If you click on the pending link, then your story gets sent to the end of the line, so the more you click on the pending link, the longer it is going to take for you story to be posted.

Back