What hurts the most right this minute?

Shoshisexy

Body wrap, anyone?
I know this site is all about having fun and all that, but the truth of the matter is...not all of us are happy. We hide behind smiles and jokes and flirtations, but...we get hurt. And many of us come here for support.

So...What is hurting you right this moment?

For me...It is knowing I hurt my Beloveds. I cannot even describe the pain I am feeling. Every breath feels as though I am drawing in nails instead of air.

For Damsel and Swain:

When I close my eyes
I can see the world dimming
My bright sparks have moved further from me
My own light is dark and dim

Without these other sparks
I fear my fire will go out
A living husk
Of what could have been

A butterfly no longer
Just a whispy shadow
Drawing no sustinence
And leaving no footprints behind me.

Right this minute what hurts me the most is thinking about my son who is going to leave home in June after he graduates.
He has been my life for the last few years and it is really tearing my up to think he will not be here with me. We have such an incredible relationship. I don't know how I am going to make it without him here close by. He says he will come back and visit, of course I know he will and I will visit him, but it is not the same thing as having him with me to hug and hold and kiss anytime I want.
ok..time to stop ....:(

Looking at this stupid screen like it's my friend, and realizing it can't just hold me, when I need it most.

:rose:

Icey*Fire said:
Right this minute what hurts me the most is thinking about my son who is going to leave home in June after he graduates.
He has been my life for the last few years and it is really tearing my up to think he will not be here with me. We have such an incredible relationship. I don't know how I am going to make it without him here close by. He says he will come back and visit, of course I know he will and I will visit him, but it is not the same thing as having him with me to hug and hold and kiss anytime I want.
ok..time to stop ....:(

I have a feeling my Mom would agree with you in many ways, hun. I may be 27, but leaving home again isn't easy for either of us. :)

I just hope she understands that my love for her will always be here.

Liza: I know that feeling as I have had it for the past...over 3 years. I know there is an end in site for me, though since my Beloveds are coming soon. I can only pray that your happiness comes your way soon.

MT: It may not have the ability to wrap it's arms around you, but there are those that have the ability to wrap their words around you and warm your heart. Seek them out until you have found what you are looking for.

As for what is hurting me the most right now...Knowing my Mom is driving when it hurts her because she is disabled.

Last edited:
Shoshisexy said:
I have a feeling my Mom would agree with you in many ways, hun. I may be 27, but leaving home again isn't easy for either of us. :)

I just hope she understands that my love for her will always be here.

Liza: I know that feeling as I have had it for the past...over 3 years. I know there is an end in site for me, though since my Beloveds are coming soon. I can only pray that your happiness comes your way soon.

MT: It may not have the ability to wrap it's arms around you, but there are those that have the ability to wrap their words around you and warm your heart. Seek them out until you have found what you are looking for.

As for what is hurting me the most right now...Knowing my Mom is driving when it hurts her because she is disabled.

Thank you, sweetheart.

Wow, Shoshi. You hit the nail on the head hon.

Right now, what hurts me the most? Not understanding a situation and feeling helpless to do anything about it. But keeping it in my mind this too will pass.

What really hurts is when others hurt and you cant do much but support them because they are on the other side of a computer screen.

omahaman2 said:
What really hurts is when others hurt and you cant do much but support them because they are on the other side of a computer screen.
Oman...somehow you manage to reach right through that computer screen over and over again... your support is priceless!!

MT_Pitcher said:
Thank you, sweetheart.

Thank you for the :rose:

And it's no big deal. I started this thread because I was hurting. That is the way all these things start, isn't it?

The truth of the matter is that we, as a community, try and look out for one another. This thread gives us an outlet where we can tell others we are hurting without someone sticking their nose in and asking personal questions without knowing anything about us.

We have all felt abandoned in one sense of the word or another at different times in our lives. Obviously, cookie is feeling it right this minute. So we can all tell her that she hasn't been abandoned. She may have been abandoned by one person...or may feel abandondoned (just as valid), but we are all here to say that there is someone here to listen. No...Maybe someone won't be here the second you post, but hopefully, by the time you come back to the thread, someone will have come along and said...things will be all right...eventually.

None of us expect overnight miracles, either. Pain hurts and it doesn't go away in the blink of an eye. So feel free to talk about whatever is hurting more than once!!!!! We are here to listen, not judge.

Intrigue: You are right, it does hurt. We are actually discussing something along those lines on another thread I belong to...and a lot of it comes down to expectations. We expect certain things of other people. It hurts us when they fail to meet those expectations. Now...I am not saying lower or remove your expectations at all! I am trying to say...finding out what the important expectations are is a learning process and painful, but it does teach us to see the right person/people at the right time. *huggles* I hope that you are feeling better about your situation soon, but will understand if you are not and will still be here. :)

Fiesty: That can. And had things turned out differently...I might be sitting right there beside you although it would be a them instead of a him. ;) HOPEFULLY, you will be able to look back one day and say...I did my best to love him with all I had. And that was all I could do. I say it every morning. Not in relationship to a romantic love, but for the relationship I no longer have with my brother. I have two, but am no longer in contact (and never will be) with one of them.

Muffin: You are too right in saying that this too shall pass. Misunderstandings and miscommunications can cause huge amounts of damage to a relationship. Feeling helpless may be painful, but how much worse would you feel if you said/did something that made the situation worse?

As for me...what hurts the most right now...waiting for my Beloveds to join me.

*huggles for all* and a :kiss: on the cheek.

*BLUSHES*

Sorry, Oman!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to disregard you, but my post was getting way too long! *LOL*

We all appreciate support when it is needed, even if only verbal or written, as here. Obviously, Fiesty appreciates it and I see you as a valued addition to the thread alongside everyone else.

Man, y'all...Don't know if I should have started this thread...I am waxing philisophical a bit much. Might drive y'all off. :D

Shoshisexy said:
*BLUSHES*

Sorry, Oman!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to disregard you, but my post was getting way too long! *LOL*

We all appreciate support when it is needed, even if only verbal or written, as here. Obviously, Fiesty appreciates it and I see you as a valued addition to the thread alongside everyone else.

Man, y'all...Don't know if I should have started this thread...I am waxing philisophical a bit much. Might drive y'all off. :D

Wax away!!!
There are times when the laughter and flirting just don't cut it.
It's easy to hide from the problems for a while, but then we have to deal with the reality of our lives. At least here we can discuss them openly without the false bravado.
A lot of us are lonely, why else would we spends hours here instead of the real world.
So maybe we even more in common than we thought...

I know you won't be driving me off...

It's late at night...in the dark and silence I feel so very much alone.....sit thinking about things....how I seem to never make the right decisions when it comes to love....maybe for some, love is not really in the cards.....I feel isolated in my own world....hopefully, the morning will bring sunshine to warm my face and make me smile...let me forget for awhile......

Special thanks to Sho and Oman!! :rose: :kiss:

Sometimes wondering if a situation will forever stay the same makes me hurt.... ~sigh~

WHSPR
LIZA

The present situation is not permanent. It just takes longer to meet the best,to as they say clear the chaffe from the grain. I know you have been told this before,but you have been told this before because it is true,you both deserve the best and will get it. The best just takes time. Someone will be very lucky the day
they win your heart.

Originally posted by Shoshisexy
Thank you for the :rose:

And it's no big deal. I started this thread because I was hurting. That is the way all these things start, isn't it?

The truth of the matter is that we, as a community, try and look out for one another. This thread gives us an outlet where we can tell others we are hurting without someone sticking their nose in and asking personal questions without knowing anything about us.

We have all felt abandoned in one sense of the word or another at different times in our lives. Obviously, cookie is feeling it right this minute. So we can all tell her that she hasn't been abandoned. She may have been abandoned by one person...or may feel abandondoned (just as valid), but we are all here to say that there is someone here to listen. No...Maybe someone won't be here the second you post, but hopefully, by the time you come back to the thread, someone will have come along and said...things will be all right...eventually.

None of us expect overnight miracles, either. Pain hurts and it doesn't go away in the blink of an eye. So feel free to talk about whatever is hurting more than once!!!!! We are here to listen, not judge.

Intrigue: You are right, it does hurt. We are actually discussing something along those lines on another thread I belong to...and a lot of it comes down to expectations. We expect certain things of other people. It hurts us when they fail to meet those expectations. Now...I am not saying lower or remove your expectations at all! I am trying to say...finding out what the important expectations are is a learning process and painful, but it does teach us to see the right person/people at the right time. *huggles* I hope that you are feeling better about your situation soon, but will understand if you are not and will still be here. :)

Fiesty: That can. And had things turned out differently...I might be sitting right there beside you although it would be a them instead of a him. ;) HOPEFULLY, you will be able to look back one day and say...I did my best to love him with all I had. And that was all I could do. I say it every morning. Not in relationship to a romantic love, but for the relationship I no longer have with my brother. I have two, but am no longer in contact (and never will be) with one of them.

Muffin: You are too right in saying that this too shall pass. Misunderstandings and miscommunications can cause huge amounts of damage to a relationship. Feeling helpless may be painful, but how much worse would you feel if you said/did something that made the situation worse?

As for me...what hurts the most right now...waiting for my Beloveds to join me.

*huggles for all* and a :kiss: on the cheek.

I know the thread you are speaking of, thank you for your comforting words...:rose:

what hurts Me most right now is that my oldest daughter has turned into a damn puter addict and is NOt spending time with her son who is only 3 and a half and he deserves and needs his Mom.....she is living with me at the moment and I am the one who is pratically raising my grandson while she sleeps durin the day ..But its My computer so i believe i am making some cold ,harsh rules pretty damn quick

~Dream~ said:
what hurts Me most right now is that my oldest daughter has turned into a damn puter addict and is NOt spending time with her son who is only 3 and a half and he deserves and needs his Mom.....she is living with me at the moment and I am the one who is pratically raising my grandson while she sleeps durin the day ..But its My computer so i believe i am making some cold ,harsh rules pretty damn quick

You get her sorted out Dream.... he needs his Mom... and she has to put him first.

What hurts me most is loving my hubby so much, but also knowing that I have given a part of my heart to someone else who is incredibly special to me. Loving both of them is breaking all the rules... but I need them both and love them in very different ways. :(

Saoirse said:
You get her sorted out Dream.... he needs his Mom... and she has to put him first.

What hurts me most is loving my hubby so much, but also knowing that I have given a part of my heart to someone else who is incredibly special to me. Loving both of them is breaking all the rules... but I need them both and love them in very different ways. :(

Oh but I WILL sort her out alright hun ,ya best believe that:D

and i know how ya feel ,I love Dracoa also ,my bf but have very strong feelings for my friend thats in prison also...he's like my soulmate:heart:

~Dream~ said:
Oh but I WILL sort her out alright hun ,ya best believe that:D

and i know how ya feel ,I love Dracoa also ,my bf but have very strong feelings for my friend thats in prison also...he's like my soulmate:heart:

My hubby is my very best friend, is a wonderful guy who I love dearly, supports and loves me no matter what and I couldnt imagine life without him. :heart:

Baron is like the icing on the cake... he is very special to me and we have an incredible bond. We are extremely compatible on some things.. and poles apart on others! A part of me belongs to him. He unleashes parts of me that I didnt know existed! :rose:

Its just a case of keeping my head and balancing as best I can. :rolleyes:

Saoirse said:
My hubby is my very best friend, is a wonderful guy who I love dearly, supports and loves me no matter what and I couldnt imagine life without him. :heart:

Baron is like the icing on the cake... he is very special to me and we have an incredible bond. We are extremely compatible on some things.. and poles apart on others! A part of me belongs to him. He unleashes parts of me that I didnt know existed! :rose:

Its just a case of keeping my head and balancing as best I can. :rolleyes:

thats awesome sweety and you deserve the best ...

Dracoa is still getting to know me so I give him credit as he is certainly a 'pleaser' ..I just wish I felt I could open up to him the way I do to Jim...:)

Back