a shy guy posts for the first time

What d'ya reckon?

• Stop posting and don't start again!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Ok..but we'd like to see more to decide

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Nice, but I gotta special request for you dave

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Mmmmm....come round and fuck me right now!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Hi Dave ~

Nice start. How bout a frontal view, a back view, another frontal view, cum view, etc...

Don't be shy, it's all good here. ;)

Okay. Here's one from me. I love to see picture where he's hanging out of clothes. Slap on a pair of undies and snap me a picture of that beauty peeking out of the slit...or up the leg. Yea.......
Yummmmmmm

I'll be waiting...

:D

Leigh

seekingjoy said:
Okay. Here's one from me. I love to see picture where he's hanging out of clothes. Slap on a pair of undies and snap me a picture of that beauty peeking out of the slit...or up the leg. Yea.......
Yummmmmmm

I'll be waiting...

:D

Leigh

Leigh, I hope you think these were worth waiting for......

Last edited:
And here's another one for you Leigh....Oh and I've not forgotten about you either Lil...I'll be working on some for you....

I've gotta confess is doesmake me kinda horny to be doing this...

Last edited:
Hiya welcome to lit and gr8* pics......your cock looks gr8!! :p

Latinababe said:
Hiya welcome to lit and gr8* pics......your cock looks gr8!! :p

I'm glasd you like LatinaBabe...(Actually I sneaked a quick look at some of your posts...nice, very nice :) )....well as I said this was getting me a bit horny and....well have a look!

Last edited:
If you look carefully you can see that I'm really beginning to enjoy this...

Last edited:
A new day!

Well it's Sunday morning - and a lovely day too! I can't believe some of what I posted yesterday! Still, all the nice comments made me feel....well, good ;)....

Anything anyone would like to see today? Shock me with your ideas! Or just say "Hi"! That works for me too!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: A new day!

ManchesterDave said:
Well it's Sunday morning - and a lovely day too! I can't believe some of what I posted yesterday! Still, all the nice comments made me feel....well, good ;)....

Anything anyone would like to see today? Shock me with your ideas! Or just say "Hi"! That works for me too!!!!!!

Good evening Dave.... Nice thread so far... ;)

I would like to see a couple of 'hands on' pics...... It's nice to see how a guy handles his tool. :p

kj :kiss:

Hello fellow UKer..... nice start!....can I pretty please vote for an ass shot? Booby xx;)

ManchesterDave said:
And the last one in this series....

And now I'm gonna try and please the lovely booby....this could tho taking pics behind myself might be tricky!!!

Yippee! I'm sure a man of your obvious talents will find a way! ;)

Mmmmm.... nice ;) I'll have to keep an eye on this thread....

I use a tripod to take pics with when I don't have any one else 'onhand'.... maybe you could score one too. ;)

ManchesterDave said:
Obvious talents? You flirting with me booby? (please say yes!!)

Well how's this for you?

Of course I am.....it is a day ending with a y of course, and it's compulsory to flirt on days ending with a y......

Nice hairy ass sweetie.....can I spank it? ;) :devil:

Nice hairy ass sweetie.....can I spank it? ;) :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe a little bit ;) Well, Ok, maybe a lot! Actually....looking like you do booby...you could do pretty much anything you wanted to me!

ManchesterDave said:
Nice hairy ass sweetie.....can I spank it? ;) :devil:

Maybe a little bit ;) Well, Ok, maybe a lot! Actually....looking like you do booby...you could do pretty much anything you wanted to me! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you sweetie....have you been peeking?! :p

kjtatts said:
Mmmmm.... nice ;) I'll have to keep an eye on this thread....

Somehow, I really like the idea that you'll be keeping an eye on me KJ (and that all the otehr lovely girls who've posted on here will be too...). It gets me well kinda horny....Do you think I'm an exhibitionist?!

Back