Chick and Dick

venus_can

Literotica Guru
Introduction

This is a closed thread between venus_can and plzur her.
You are welcome to read along, enjoy and offer suggestions to make it more erotic. Please PM/e-mail one of us to offer suggestions.

Characters

Al - Man in his late 30s. He is usually well dressed and takes good care of himself - well groomed and vain. A bit shy, he likes to stare at women, but never asks anyone out.

Alex - Alexa is a tall, well muscled woman with small breasts and a boyish face and haircut. She loves motor cycles and loves sex with men and women. A control freak, she loves to dominate.

Tami - A waitress at a bar frequented by Al. She loves wearing short skirts and low-cut tops showing her figure. She knows that men like the looks and takes full advantage of this. [ This is a small part]

Tami

I looked around the bar and saw that guy enter again. I knew him as Al and we had a running joke about him....
He is a good tipper. Anytime I bent down, I could feel his eyes trying to peer down my clevage.

AL

I arrived at the Sunset Bar.. It had been a long day..like ususal, my Secretary wore an incredibly sexy dress today..and like usual teased me all day... I was too wound up to just go home..and thought I would get a few beers before I went home.. I knew Tami worked tonight anyhow..and she would give me few free shots if i tipped her well.. I keep hoping to get up the nerve to ask her out but she seems to have a BF or GF.. so I go in and hope she will hit on me..but she never does... Tonight... I will tip her double and hope for the best... As I walk in she looks hot as ever..and I find myself getting an erection under my trousers...just looking at her... I keep hoping she will notice, but again I dont think so...

I go to my normal table..and she approaches.. lowering her to me and her breasts nearly fall onto the table..I move my face closer and she backs off... So I order my usual.. Labats Blue Light Draft... And gaze at her beauty as she walks back to the bar...

Damn.. I wish she would take an interest in me.... I look around the bar and notice Tami serving a single woman on the other side of the room.. they are laughing as if they know each other... and keep looking at me.. Now I am wondering...

Tami

I saw Al looking at me with his x-ray vision, trying hard to stare down my cleavage,
Later he kept looking at me when I went to serve Gina, another regular patron. Gina and I looked at him and started to laugh, knowing exactly he was thinking. We decided to have some fun at the creep's expense.

I bent down and kissed Gina on the mouth. I reached behind my back and undid my bra hook and took it out. I tucked it thru the front of my apron.

I walked upto Al's table with his order and bent over, allowing his gaze to run over my unfettered boobs.

AL

I couldnt believe what I saw.... My cock instantly sprang to attention in my trousers.. i had often wondered if Tami was Bi or not...and this blew me away... She is so gorgeous and the gal she kissed... was a dream too...

as Tami left her customer, her breasts seemed more freeflowing....and when she arrived at my table.. and bent over..I saw she had somehow taken her bra off, and she had the hardest nipples I had seen in ages.... I instantly had my hand under the table stroking my throbing member....and she kept teasing me.....or was she putting on a show for her friend...It didnt matter, but I thought this was going to be my big night...

as she set the beer down.. she leaned forward to put a second napkin on the table and told me.. I might need it.... I looked up at her confused.... I then took my chance...and said.. hey Tami...whats say you and I meet somewhere tonight after work...

As I looked down her blouse..I could tell her nipples were even harder... I thought it was me turning her.. on.. So I poured on the charm...and said.... we could go to my house and heat up my hot tub.... as she is looking at me... I have my other hand sliding over to her skirt...and running it over her leg so no one can see... Then she opens her mouth.. and says..

Tami

"Fuck off asshole!" I wanted to scream. But then he is the customer, so I slightly tipped the mug as I moved away.

The beer fell off the table, drenching the creep's pants.

"Oops... clumsy me" I said, "Sorry about that" trying to walk away, when I suddenly noticed someone else staring at us...

I couldn't tell who it was, a man? a woman? a tranny?

Whoever it was, had a bodybuilder's muscular arms and was dragging on a cigar...

AL

Geeeeeezz... The bitch dumped the beer intentionally on me... Damn.. that pissed me off.. I wanted to reach up and grab her skirt and throw her against a wall.. Unfortunately I am not that kind of guy towards women..but I felt like it.. Even worse, the beer clearly showed the hardness inside my trousers... so I had to sit there for a few moments before I could get my own towels to clean up....

I looked at her and could tell Tami was pissed but so was I. I called to her, grabbed her wrist... and said.. Hey. "honeyyyyyyyyyy" are you going to clean up this mess you made???

In the mean time I noticed her staring at the muscular gal/tranny in the other side of the bar... I looked over too and saw this person starring us down.... I squinted and then gave a sly look at this person showing off how much I had control over Tami and my situation. Tami wasnt going to make me look bad here..

In the mean time.. I noticed that the person was actually very attractive.. but a Tranny was not someone for me to be interested in.. I said to Tami.. "hey..you know thats a guy, so if its a man you want.. you have a real one right here at this table babe.."

Alex/Alexa

I was horny, I really needed to fuck someone or eat some pussy. My boy toy was away, and I REALLY wanted to fuck a guy in his ass.

So it was in this state that I entered the Sunset bar where I had my eye on one of the waitresses, Tami. Maybe I would get lucky and get a threesome.

I sat puffing on my cigar, when I saw Tami take out her bra and flirt with this good looking guy.

Then I saw her dump beer on the guy.
"Hmmm... this could get interesting", I thought.

Then that jerk grabbed Tami's wrists and started to shout. I had seen enough.

I got up and walked towards them.

"Is he bothering you miss?" I asked Tami. She nodded slightly, with tears in her eyes.

"Leave her alone", I said in a slightly menacing tone, grabbing his hand, and staring hm down from my full height.

For some reason, this encounter had made me horny and my hard nipples peeked out of my braless top.

AL

Sitting at my chair holding onto to Tami, all of a sudden the tall Guy Tami is looking at approaches us and the ass grabs my wrist..

I am nearly shocked at his reaction..but then when he speaks.. he has such a feminine voice.. At this point I am not sure its a man or a woman...

the appearance of this person is stunning... long legs, soft face... soft short hair... and very tall.. I am guessing around 6'..

Then I notice under his/her white shirt.. nipples... very hard ones at that....and there are definately breasts.. small but nice and firm...

as Alex takes a hold of my wrist..I find myself fighting the grab, but also a sense of arousal..... This person has a gorgeous body...and a beautiful face.. but a nice firm grip.... I see Tami cuddling up against this person for protection...and that seems to be turning me on ... but the grip Alex has on me is intoxicating as well... I am looking up..and something about Alex is arousing me..I feel my cock getting hard ..and I am not sure why.... Another woman like Tami definately arouses me..but Alex...this is a man..and I am NOT gay..but I am attracted none the less...and aroused..

Alex

"There is no problem here", the man says his gaze on my hard nipples.

"Ok, perhaps we can sit over there" I command without letting go of his hand.

I can see the beginings of an erection in his crotch as I tighten my grip. Maybe this guy is a possibility, I wonder...

"I am Alexa, but my friends call me Alex", I say shaking his hands.

"You can call me Alex", pulling him towards my booth.

I see Tami looking at us and I give her a wink.

AL

Realizing that this is a woman I find myself becoming incredibly aroused. I have never felt the strength of any womans hand as strong as hers.. Seeing the hard nipples through her blouse makes me incredibly aroused. As she takes my wrist and pulls me to her booth I am feeling not only aroused but incredibly submissive.. This isnt me as I am a guys guy, but for some reason I find it hard to maintain with this woman. I look at the server Tami and see she is mezmerized by the scene and taking a stronger sterner look at me as well. I can tell they both are noticing the erection in my trousers.. It seems the more I am loosing control the more aroused I am becoming..

As we sit down, I realize I have to maintain.. and remark to the woman, so what is your name and what brings you here? I havent ever seen you here before? I also comment that she has an incredibly strong grip and am curious what she is into? Just then I start to ask her what I could buy her for a drink and she looks at tami and tells her to get both of us a couple of beers. She tells Tami to get us both Sapporo beer with a glass for me and she will drink hers from the can.. Before I can say anything she takes her hand and puts it on my lips and tells me not to speak unless she asks me to... Sternly but also very seductively.. I look at Tami and see her giggling.. which really pisses me off... so I swat her and tell her to hurry up getting our beverages.. she looks back and then at Alex...

Alex

"Hey", I raised my voice just a tad, "You can be nice to her, cant you? Didnt you Mom teach you some manners?"

He is still staring at my nipples...

I throw a twenty on the table. "I got it".

"You know what, lets go have dinner some place. Maybe I can show you my grip" I grinned.

I saw his jaw drop a bit...

"See ya later Tami", I blew her a kiss.

"Lets go..." I took his hand again

AL

All of sudden the bitch roars at me about being nice to the "Cocktail Server".. I was just about to give her a piece of my mind when I noticed those hard nipples under her blouse.. wow.. they were just begging to be sucked on and I was just the guy that could make this bitch sing!!

All of sudden she shocks me and asks me to join her at dinner.. wow.. I knew my charm would overwhelm her, I started to pull out my wallet to pay the cocktail slut, and all of sudden the bitch pays for it??!! Wow.. hey, a cheap date.. I am going to enjoy this!!

Then she says something about showing me her Grip.. OMG... what could she mean.. I tried to hide my shock... and then I see her throw the cocktail bitch a kiss.. My instant reaction was they both are lovers.. and could I get a threesome>>???!! wow.. what a dream.. Then I could really show them what a real man was !!

But, after she drops the 20, she grabs my wrist, very sternly and shocks me.. I look at her, and I see in her eyes passion.. wow... I notice my cock starting to tingle and not sure how to deal with it.. then I feel Tami come up behind me, and she swats my ass, and says, "you better listen to Alex, or you will be sorry..".. I am now confused..what is next..

We walk out, and she calls the valet to bring her car.. Still holding my wrist I try to wriggle free, but cant.. she has ahold of me.. When her car arrives, she goes and opens my passenger side door, and looks seductively at me, and says, get in sweetie... I am shocked and embarrased.. before I can do anything she tips the valet and we pull out.. I am totally embarrased by what just happend and see the guys laughing as we pull out..

Tami

"Hey there sweetheart" I mocked, blowing a kiss at the guy...

I could see an erection in his pants and his gaze on Alex's nipples. Her nipples were growing by the minute.

Geez, I wish I could run my tongue over those....

I knew Alex would be all wet right now.
Mmmm... I wish I could lick her smooth wet pussy right now.

Lucky asshole!

I ran my hands over his ass. "You be nice to Alex" I grinned.

Alex

I practically shoved him into my car and slammed the door shut.

I got in and started the car. Now there was no hiding the tent in his pants... I ran my hands over the erection.

I suddenly turned right at the next light and pulled into a parkade and pulled my car next to a BMW 1150RT motorcycle.

I got out of the car, opened the trunk and pulled out a couple of helmets. I opened the door and said," Why dont we make it fun?"

Seeing a bewildered look on his face, I said, "Comon. Wear this and lets go for a ride".

I started the bike and got out of the parkade. I could feel him squirming at the back.

"You want fall of the bike?" I screamed "Put your fucking hands around my waist and lets go".

I felt him hold my bare midriff as we moved out into the traffic.

Al

After leaving the Bar I hardly realized Tami running her hands over my ass.. After we left I realized what a nice feeling it was and then realized how much she was gazing at Alex’s breasts.. Hmmm. Yes. I would take care of Alex.. take care of her the way she needs it from a man with a nice big hard cock..

When we pulled in the parkade I thought she was going to give me the blowjob that I so desperately needed.. I started to undo my belt and pull on my zipper when all of sudden she gets out of the car.. I thought, OMG>. She is going to go down on me outside..wow.. Then she opens the trunk… and pulls out helmets. .. What the fuck I thought.. Then I saw the bike and tried to get on the front, and she pushes me out of the way!! She really is strong I am finding out.. I climb on.. and start trying to push my cock into her rear on the bike… I can tell she must like it doggie style, and think when she feels my hardness she wont be able to resist…..then she takes off and I nearly fall off the bike!!

When she barks at me to squeeze tight and hold onto to her bare tummy.. I start to realize that my cock is getting hard again.. The feeling of her ass pushing up against mine and the vibration of the bike is really turning me on… My guess is this woman really loves to have a guy take her from behind… so I keep pushing my waist tighter against her.. Then I start thinking…hmmm.. and instead of holding on to her waist..I start to run my hands down and over her waist.. and lightly across the top of her pants…. Thinking that hmmm.. maybe I can get her all hot and wanting me so we can find someplace and I can get a quick fuck.. Then get back to the bar!!

We cum up to a stop light… as we are waiting for the light to turn... I take my other hand.. and try to run it up under her shirt.. wanting to feel those nice hard nipples..

Alex

I can feel the guy's cock growing against my ass. Nice feeling... mmm...

He is pushing himself against my butt. Then his hands are desparately reaching my breasts.

The light turns green and I start off and accelerate fast... I lean forward as I weave thru the traffic.

His hand slips up massaging my boobs.

I head out on to the highway and after weaving thru the traffic for a few minutes pull into a rest area.

He looks at me puzzled...

"Gotta pee".

Then I point to his erection. "You gotta take care of that" I yell.

"Get down" I bark taking his hand and heading behind the rest area.

"Bet you cant hit that tree from here?" pointing to a tree.

Last edited:
We pull into the rest area.. and I knew it, she would finally let me fuck her...

we walk back to the dark area behind the buildings and then to my surprise she yells at me about taking care of my erection.. Not HER, but me doing it myself?? She tells me to get down, and not sure if she means on my hands and knees or what.... I dont need to pee.. and when she tells me to try to hit a tree at least 2 yards away..I look at her.. like what do you mean?? Im certainly not going to jack off for you I tell her!

Alex

He looks totally puzzled. Then defiant.
So I decided to play with him a bit...

I ran my hand over his erection, then in a quick motion unziped his fly. I yanked his pants and lo and behold, he stood naked with an erect cock.

He looks at me, and back again at his cock as if expecting me to do a monica.

"I ain't Monica and you ain't Bill", I mock him.

I take my right hand and massage his balls. I take his erect cock in my left hand and move it back and forth, squeezing as I go.

I look up at him and he is in heaven and a smile plays across his lips.

A few more minutes of my hand job and he cums, dumping a huge load on my hand.

I slap his exposed ass cheek with my right hand.

He yelps, my hand leaving an imprint at the point of impact.

"Look at what you have done asshole". I scream.

I thrust my left hand under his nose.

"Lick the fucking thing off my hand, you jerk", I yell.

I knew she would give in and even though it wasnt the blow job I needed, her hands were great... I nearly freaked when she screamed...

As she took my cum shooting over her hand, I couldnt believe she got it all... I thought she was about to lick it up herself.. when she presented it to me.. I looked at her sternly and said.. what, do you think I am gay or something.. no way...and I tried to move away...

Alex

I was fuming. He was trying to be tough. I was also getting aroused.

Towering over him, I caught his face in a vice like grip in my hand. He was forced to open his mouth. I rubbed my cum filled hand over his mouth, forcing his cum into his own mouth.

He seemed to have got the message, as he quickly licked it clean.

"Now that wasnt that hard was it?" I said.

He nodded, seemingly not knowing what to say.

I also noticed that his dick was hard again.

"Ok... now it my turn. I gotta pee" I said. "Hand you fucking pants and underwear to me" I commanded.

AL

While I made my point that I wasnt gay, her grabing of my head as she was over me, was too hard to fight... Her control was seeming to intoxicate me but I had to stand my ground... I am not a submissive kind of guy, and NO woman will ever dominate me... but I did lick up my cum... surprising it was my first time to ever do this, and it wasnt bad....I had tasted my precum before and found it slightly salty and slippery....but I did lick her hand as she ordered........... but her control did bring my cock back to another quick erection which even surprised me....

when she told me to give her my pants, I stood up and looked at her and said...No way... I am not going to give you my pants and have you leave me here naked...gezzzzzz.... as I stood there they were still at my ankles but my cock continued to grow with excitment of watching her pee...:devil:

Alex

"Give it up asshole", I hissed.

When he still wouldnt give up, I yank at his pants aroundd his ankles and he fell on his ass.

I quickly removed his shoes and his pants. "Remember this next time!" I barked, "When I demand something, better give it to me right away, or else.."

"Ok now watch" I said as I unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall around my ankles.

I heard a gasp. Perhaps he was surprised that I wasnt wearing panties.

I lifted my labia up slightly with my fore- and index fingers and peed into the bush.

The look on his face was priceless, and his cock told a whole different story, erect and hard again.

"Havent you seen a woman pee before?" I mocked.

"I cant seem to find anything to wipe" I complained looking at him. "Oh wait a minute, I think I know".

"Get up and on your knees" I commanded.

Holding the back of his head, I stood before him.

"Clean up my pussy with your tongue" I said bringing my pussy close to his face.

AL

When Alex pulled off my pants and I fell back on the ground, I was about ready to get up and slap her silly.... No woman does that to me!!!! But before I had a chance to react, watching her take off her jeans and reveal the most beautiful legs and such as nice trimmed pussy, I had to sit and gaze...needless to say my manhood started to get even harder thinking..ok ..I love pussy, she is going to let me feast on her sweetness.... The dominate side of this woman was continuing to interest me... even though I didnt know why..it was..

She started to pee...OMG..I had never seen a woman stand and pee... but there was something incredibly erotic here... After she finished, she barks me to lick her clean..I said..No way..your crazy bitch.... with my pants missing, I knew it wasnt going to be easy to fight her, but before I could, with one hand she grabs a head of hair from my head, and pulls me hard to her pussy..before I can fight it.. I have my nose in her clit .... I fight opening my mouth to lick her clean... Before I know it, I feel her reach down, and with her other hand, she pinches hard one of my nipples.... which are alwasy very sensitive when I have sex.. the pinch catches me off guard, and I open my mouth in pain, she pulls my head into her pussy, and I have no choice but to take my tonque and lick her clit.... at this point, I dont really taste antyhing unusual, its just wet like water.... and I can feel her opening in front of my tonque, so I say what the heck, and start to run my tonque in and out of her pussy and over clit.. hhhh..mmm I love fucking a woman with my mouth, so she willl probably enjoy my expert cunningless.......

Looking up at her, I see her head tillting back...I can tell, AL is in rare form here....I cant resist and reach down and start strokng my hard cock enjoying the image of this goddess before me... then after a few minutes... I decide to slide my other hand around behind her uncovered ass cheeks and run a finger up and down her firm crack.....

Back