Virgin Alert!!!

steelblazer65

Literotica Guru
Ok....I am so much of a virgin on these message boards...See..no logo, no cool graphics....just brown bagging it here.
Sexyslut2 wanted me to put some pictures up here...so here's a few of the fun stuff....

Well......have to figure this out.....
Scott

Now I need to learn how to attach files.....here goes nothing

Attachments

• picture206.jpg
    picture206.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,820
Damn, damn, damn....that is one very lickable, suckable, fuckable cock!!:kiss: :p ;)

still wanting some new ones... :D

Found another one....going to be taking more this weekend...sexyslut2 has given me some ideas.

Attachments

• picture 7.jpg
    picture 7.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,218
Ok......here's the body attached to the cock....

Attachments

• dsc01959.jpg
    dsc01959.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 995
*****STUD ALERT!!!*****

Damnnnnnn,
Those are some mighty fine pictures there. Have anymore? :kiss:

Shamelessly bumping you back to the front page!
You are too gorgeous to get lost in the back! :kiss:

steelblazer65 said:
Now I need to learn how to attach files.....here goes nothing

Here goes nothing...?
Damn, what I saw was a whole lot of something!!

More!! More!! More!!

Thanks again for all the support and praise...helping out my "exhibitionism" in me.
I have a couple small videos of my penis also...just can't post them or don't know how. Sexyslut2 has seen them and loves them. Anyone wanting them please email me.....

I will be taking more pictures tomorrow and posting on monday.....gonna be putting pictures of all stages of play, soft, growing, stroking, oiling up, different angles...and cumming. Money shot anyone?

Here's an old picture of me way back when I had glasses....I have lasered eyes now...amazing...recommend it to everyone.

Attachments

• picture 5.jpg
    picture 5.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 506
steelblazer65 said:
Thanks again for all the support and praise...helping out my "exhibitionism" in me.
I have a couple small videos of my penis also...just can't post them or don't know how. Sexyslut2 has seen them and loves them. Anyone wanting them please email me.....

I will be taking more pictures tomorrow and posting on monday.....gonna be putting pictures of all stages of play, soft, growing, stroking, oiling up, different angles...and cumming. Money shot anyone?

Here's an old picture of me way back when I had glasses....I have lasered eyes now...amazing...recommend it to everyone.

will be patiently waiting on those new pics :)

Back