Hot Babyboomer Chick looking for anal - give & get

ass l;over

Hi hot pants, would love to hear more about having your ass being made love to I could be the one for just that.
grumpy07

I'm bent over...

Francypants,

I'm really interested in getting fucked by a woman with a strap-on. Sound like fun? Not into humiliation. Just want to feel a woman use my ass.

Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Hi

Would love to get with you for some oneline fun. I have yahoo and msn mssgrs. Im open to anything. pm me if you want to hook up on line.

Re: ass l;over

grumpy07 said:
Hi hot pants, would love to hear more about having your ass being made love to I could be the one for just that.
grumpy07
Re waiting for your reply.:p

francypants said:
Hi. I'm 53 years old and kinda cute for an older gal. I'm an artist and writer and decided to go back on-line like I did years ago cause it really greases me up, if you know what I mean. Get's the juices flowing - LITERALLY.

I give VERY good cyber-sex. I'm a good writer and like getting really graphic and am into spanking and assplay. I love playing with a man's butt and have had boyfriends in the past that loved having me do it. I also love having it done to me. You can check out a few of my postings.

I'm not into pain other than a nice healthy spanking for being naughty in a fun scenario as a prelude to some sweet, sensous sex. Not into humiliation and being called a cunt and slut and all that. But, am up for exploring anything anal.

Is there anyway to do instant messaging through this site? I used to do that alot on AOL but I grew out of it. I do have the AOL instant Messenger though ... just don't know how to meet guys who like to cyber.

Interested?

Seems like you gave up on the idea.

Francy

looking for anal

Hi sweetie, you sound like a bunch of fun. I am heavily into the whole anal thing as well. I like naughty ladies who like to wear stockings - and take every opportunity to show them off. And of course, when a ldy is naughty, she might need a little spanking...after all that showing off she would expect it. What she wouldnt expect was the rimming she got after the spanking.

what do you think? - email me.....
;)

Hey guys ... check out my story ...

I'm still waiting for it to be posted in the STORY section but started a thread with it ... it's on the General Boards called "Anal Story: Love Letter to a Sleeping Man".

Post your reaction to it there, please!

Francy

My first pic

It's very demure for now ... but I have a pact that I will have some very hot pics ready to post by my birthday on Sept 30 when I will actually turn 53. I gained a little bit of weight since 9/11 and this pact is my incentive to get my body back to it's original glory (or close to it) in the next 2 months.

I could use some support in this if anyone wants to hold me to it. Or hold me to anything else.

Francy

Attachments

• francy#2.jpg
    francy#2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2,905
Hey,

I travel on business all over the Grr8 USA would luv to take before & after photo's. :) :) :rose: :rose:

OK...lets hold ya to it Francypants!

:p

So far that pic looks mighty tempting!
A few LBS off and it may be irresitable!
I can just picture those sweet cheeks parting and you slowly opening yourself to a warm wet tongue........ :devil:

Hey, PM me with your contact info for AIM, and I'll message you :)

love the pic. I hope we see alot more of you around here, francypants....:D

Re: My first pic

francypants said:
It's very demure for now ... but I have a pact that I will have some very hot pics ready to post by my birthday on Sept 30 when I will actually turn 53. I gained a little bit of weight since 9/11 and this pact is my incentive to get my body back to it's original glory (or close to it) in the next 2 months.

I could use some support in this if anyone wants to hold me to it. Or hold me to anything else.

Francy
Hi Francy, loved the pic and as u can tell by my name I LOVE anal both giving and getting so PM me if you're interested in some fun

Peace

Okay ... I finally broke down and took some more pics ...

As you know .... I've been feeling little shy about my body (gained some weight) but I took some "artistic" pics with my new trusty digital camera (a hand me down).

Please be gentle with me.

Last edited:
Now for something completely different ...

... a sort of "art school" pose.

(I used to do figure study modeling for an award-winning amateur photographer when I was a young woman.)

Francy

Last edited:
And my favorite ... imagine you come home after a hard day at work ...

... and open the door to find this.

I would like for whoever looks at this pic to promise me that they will post exactly what they would do in this situation.

I'm counting on you!

Francy

Last edited:
Re: And my favorite ... imagine you come home after a hard day at work ...

francypants said:
... and open the door to find this.

I would like for whoever looks at this pic to promise me that they will post exactly what they would do in this situation.

I'm counting on you!

Francy

i just cant describe what i would do to you in that situation...theres so much....theres nothing i wouldnt do to you...my brain is on overload...

True:devil:

Back