Care to join?

Have you ever had your picture taken, in the nude?

• Yes, and I loved it!

Votes: 257 69.1%
  • Yes, and I hated it!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • No, but I want to!

Votes: 93 25.0%
  • No, I would never!

Votes: 13 3.5%

• Total voters

MorganKelly666

'Cause you touch yourself
***EDIT***09/13/05***
I am updating this first post to make it more acurate.
***EDIT***09/13/05***

Hey everyone,

I'm starting this thread because I would like to start posting some pictures, but I'm afraid that I am without a partner to do it with at the moment. I will be purchasing a camera soon and would like to use is to get some sexy, steamy, and erotic pictures for literotica.

Let me start by telling you a bit about myself. First off, I am a male and living in New York City. I'm 6 feet tall and 140 lbs. I'm looking for a woman of about the same proportions as myself, perhaps a bit shorter. I'm into art (anything from Renaissance to Post-Modern), literature (mainly classical and historical texts, like Herodotus and Aritophanes, but also more recent works like those of Yeats and Joyce...hmmm...they're both Irish...) and drama. I'm an actor. I have strong ties to my heritage and don't hesitate to discuss it (usually though it's a off-hand comment about the Irish and our alchoholism or the Italians and our...umm...italianism?:p) I am also totally obsessed with the sport of rugby...even though I am probably the smallest rugger...ever. I'm also an expert archer and archery instructor.

Well, that's just a bit about myself. Now down to business. I'm looking for a woman who is very open sexually and doesn't mind/enjoys getting her picture taken during sex. I'd like to take some very erotic and sexual pictures of us and post them on lit. for everyone on here to see. Or, if you'd like, just keep them for us and not post them ;). If anyone is a bit of an exhibitionist or just a bit curious and would like to try this, feel free to PM me and we can talk about it.

Thanks,

MorganKelly666

***EDIT***12/29/04***
I have put links to all my photos in the next post down.
***EDIT***12/29/04***

Last edited:
Oops...forgot to put up a picture of myself...

Okay...time to edit this thread a bit and consolidate. Here are links to all the photos one could find on this thread. Woo hoo! Here you go:

My First Postings

Wrestling, An Average Night, Wearing a mask, Silly Froshie, End of froshiness, First photo with my new camera

A Series From When I Got My New Camera (Warning:Some photos are explicit)

Hiden, Hand in Motion, Unzipping, Found Something, Poking Out, Out of the Pants, Time to Begin, Stroke

My AV In Color

Abs

Getting Shirtless (Yep...the last photo is explicit)

Chest 1, Chest 2, Chest 3, Chest 4, Chest 5, Chest 6, Lying Back

Other Photos

Shadowed Shot, Me As Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2

December 2004 Photos

Lower Chest With Boxers, Artsy Photo

A Series in December...
A Standing Start, Finding Something, Something's Peeking Out, Straining To Get Out, Standing Proud And Hard
Continuing This December Series Into The New Year **NEW 01/06/2004**
Continued 01, Continued 02, Continued 03, Continued 04, Continued 05

**September 2005**

NEW PHOTO

**October 2005**

Happy Halloween 2005-1, Happy Halloween 2005-2, Happy Halloween 2005-3, Happy Halloween 2005-4, Happy Halloween 2005-5, Happy Halloween 2005-6, Happy Halloween 2005-7, Happy Halloween 2005-8.

**Ah...November...**

November 1, 2005 part one, November 1, 2005 part two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A photo of myself at the end of the Spring 2004...

Last edited:
You have a wonderful smile! Don't worry so much about not having a partner in crime...LOL...pics of you alone would be just as wonderful!

Happy posting! :kiss:

Lillady said:
You have a wonderful smile! Don't worry so much about not having a partner in crime...LOL...pics of you alone would be just as wonderful!

Happy posting! :kiss:

Well, thank you very much for the compliment Lillady. Now I just have to not let it go to my head ;)

So anyone out there willing to heed my siren call?

Well now...

Well now, two replies on the thread, 11 votes on the poll, hmm...not too bad for just the first few hours if I do say so myself. :)

Hmm...

Well, 18 votes for people who loved getting their photo taken, 4 for those who want to...so anyone want to with me? Lol...guess not...lol, oh well...guess I'll just have to keep waiting...

Found another one...if anyone is interested

deleted

Last edited:
:kiss: :rose: You know I'm in, if I can ever get out that way!

Ladies back off he's mine! *ducks* hehe. Well, actually, I'm sure I can share....

Don't be nervous about posting your pix! I was and it turned out just fine. Lots of positive feedback here :)

And you are so cute!! Lots of girls here would like to see more of you ;)

UnseenChagrin said:
:kiss: :rose: You know I'm in, if I can ever get out that way!

Ladies back off he's mine! *ducks* hehe. Well, actually, I'm sure I can share....

Heya UC, great to see you drop by...now I've just got to get you to come to NYC ;)

Fawnd1e said:
Don't be nervous about posting your pix! I was and it turned out just fine. Lots of positive feedback here :)

Heya Fawn, thanks for posting. I'm actually not nervous about posting at all, I was just wonding if there was anyone out there who would like to join me in my photograpic adventures as well :)

Well, I'm very glad you think I'm cute and don't worry, you'll see more of me soon enough. I should be getting a new camera next week. Sadly I lost my at the end of last semester (lost...meaning some scumbag stole it...ugh!)

;)

Fawnd1e said:

Heya Fawn, thanks for posting. I'm actually not nervous about posting at all, I was just wonding if there was anyone out there who would like to join me in my photograpic adventures as well :)

Well, I'm very glad you think I'm cute and don't worry, you'll see more of me soon enough. I should be getting a new camera next week. Sadly I lost my at the end of last semester (lost...meaning some scumbag stole it...ugh!)

;)

Loved the innocent look in the pics...;)

I am not close to NYC unfortunately or I would have been more than happy to help *smiles* :kiss:

Lillady said:
Loved the innocent look in the pics...;)

I am not close to NYC unfortunately or I would have been more than happy to help *smiles* :kiss:

Ahh..yes, the inocent look, lol. I get that a lot...wonder if I actually am...guess you'll have to come up and find out ;)

Even though you're not in the area...if you ever are......
:kiss:

Back