Love To Lick!!!!!!!!!

herestoya

Lover of Licking
Please post your favorite lick pics.........

Attachments

• love to lick.jpg
    love to lick.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6,579
Last edited:
I love oral..giving and receiving. I just don't have any pics to share! :eek:

carrie-on said:
I love oral..giving and receiving. I just don't have any pics to share! :eek:
I appreciate you stopping by:) hopefully there will be more :p

Oops, I didn't get the pic attached last time so enjoy it now.

Attachments

• a k 02a.jpg
    a k 02a.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,485
herestoya said:
Is it me or does nobody like oral sex:confused:

I dont know if this is considered weird or not ,but altho I LOVE giving Oral to my man ,I could take or leave receiving...It just turns me on More to Give ,I guess:rolleyes: :D

~Dream~ said:
I dont know if this is considered weird or not ,but altho I LOVE giving Oral to my man ,I could take or leave receiving...It just turns me on More to Give ,I guess:rolleyes: :D
You sound a lot like me.....I love giving a women oral sex but could care less if I recieve it. My point being is I love the taste of hot wet pussy and the excitement it brings to a woman...:D

herestoya said:
You sound a lot like me.....I love giving a women oral sex but could care less if I recieve it. My point being is I love the taste of hot wet pussy and the excitement it brings to a woman...:D

thats the way I am,I think it's the feeling I get from HIS excitement that really sets me over the edge ..I'll send some pics for your site later But I'm on his puter ,Not mine:D

~Dream~ said:
thats the way I am,I think it's the feeling I get from HIS excitement that really sets me over the edge ..I'll send some pics for your site later But I'm on his puter ,Not mine:D

herestoya said:
No pics:eek: but describe how you would give a good lickin to your man;)

sure thing...

first off ,I would tease him to hardness ,usually by being naked and tied when he comes home from work ,only a sheet covering me..

after he undrapes the sheet,he pushes himself against me ,teasing me..and rolls me over and climbs on top of me,
he slowly comes towards my face with his throbbing ,hard cock and forces it into my waiting ,warm mouth,I start to tickle just the head with my tongue ,gently ,but he forces More inches of his shaft down my throat now so I nearly gag cause he's so big ,however I have learned to relax my throat and take ALL of him ,he slows his pace a bit and I lick all around the sides of his shaft ,sucking hard then licking ,just like my favorite ice cream cone..

my muffled noises are heard and he gently drops his balls one at a time into my mouth so I can also suck them as I love to do ,he smells so fresh and clean after his shower,I just wanna eat him up:devil: ..I suck his sack ever so gently working his balls around with my tongue,then back in Comes his harder than ever penis and by this time I am so soaking wet below( he calls me Niagara falls)lol ..that I am begging to be fucked...he is biting my nipples, and kissing softly down the nape of my neck..I suck him harder and faster until he explodes in my mouth and as always ,I swallow every drop ..:devil: :p :p

~Dream~ said:
sure thing...

first off ,I would tease him to hardness ,usually by being naked and tied when he comes home from work ,only a sheet covering me..

after he undrapes the sheet,he pushes himself against me ,teasing me..and rolls me over and climbs on top of me,
he slowly comes towards my face with his throbbing ,hard cock and forces it into my waiting ,warm mouth,I start to tickle just the head with my tongue ,gently ,but he forces More inches of his shaft down my throat now so I nearly gag cause he's so big ,however I have learned to relax my throat and take ALL of him ,he slows his pace a bit and I lick all around the sides of his shaft ,sucking hard then licking ,just like my favorite ice cream cone..

my muffled noises are heard and he gently drops his balls one at a time into my mouth so I can also suck them as I love to do ,he smells so fresh and clean after his shower,I just wanna eat him up:devil: ..I suck his sack ever so gently working his balls around with my tongue,then back in Comes his harder than ever penis and by this time I am so soaking wet below( he calls me Niagara falls)lol ..that I am begging to be fucked...he is biting my nipples, and kissing softly down the nape of my neck..I suck him harder and faster until he explodes in my mouth and as always ,I swallow every drop ..:devil: :p :p
Wow:D I've got to relieve myself......I just love a swallower :heart:

Back