Hubby's 1st Bi taste.....

Awesome Anne, good for you! Can't wait to see all the fun!

Alt said:
Awesome Anne, good for you! Can't wait to see all the fun!

Thanks Alt! :rose: :kiss:
I have to admit it's a bit nerve racking posting them! *whew*. Got several more to go!

I understand the hesitation but the pictures are well worth it.

Would have loved to watch and photograph this session:)

am:rose:

OMG.....

what a wonderful way to get around any ingrained hangups (i know all about those) about bi sex for a man.

Two close, caring, loving women to help you with it......

So wonderful

Anne, thanks for the great thread and a big congrats to you and your guy. I vividlly remember when I took a turn down that road for the first time. It was so liberating, so exiciting it really reminds you how important and fun it is to be good to yourself and others.

Please tell us more and show us more of the adventure.

anniebug's man said:
I understand the hesitation but the pictures are well worth it.

Would have loved to watch and photograph this session:)

am:rose:

Hi am!
Thanks, hon! :kiss: . Btw, you have one sweet and sexy gal!;)

Mr. Dork said:
OMG.....

what a wonderful way to get around any ingrained hangups (i know all about those) about bi sex for a man.

Two close, caring, loving women to help you with it......

So wonderful

Thank you, Mr. Dork :rose: :kiss: .

Lit is driving me crazy, making me resize pics that I *know* should work *L*.

Another pic.

And another one of him sucking cock. I have to say, even though I'd fantasized about it, I was unsure how I'd feel watching him. I loved it. One of the most erotic things I have EVER seen.:p

ericton said:
Anne, thanks for the great thread and a big congrats to you and your guy. I vividlly remember when I took a turn down that road for the first time. It was so liberating, so exiciting it really reminds you how important and fun it is to be good to yourself and others.

Please tell us more and show us more of the adventure.

Thanks ericton!

:rose: :kiss:

I'll post more as soon as I get the last of these pics up.:)

youre welcome....

I just wanted to offer my support to someone brave enough and with a loving enough partner to help him experience his fantasies

Anne, here's one for you so you don't feel all alone.

Attachments

• fun.jpg
    fun.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9,482
Obviously, I wasn't the only one that thought it was sexy. Our pal's girl joined in.:p :kiss:

Last edited:
UNREAL!!!! These pics are amazingly awesome, please keep posting! :)

anniebug's man said:
awwwwww, any more I'm going to blush:eek:

You'll be in good company;) . I shouldn't be the only one tonight blushing 7 shades of red, and I'm not even in the pics!:eek:

Mr. Dork said:
youre welcome....

I just wanted to offer my support to someone brave enough and with a loving enough partner to help him experience his fantasies

Aww, thank you:eek: :kiss: .

Another one. I did this a bit also, but since I was the one with the camera, it didn't get on film.

Last edited:
always cool to see someone so open and willing to explore all facets of his/her sexuality.

just curious, did he swallow?

Last one for now (of which I am very thankful, 'cuz I need a drink now *LOL*).
This isn't the best or sharpest picture, but oh, how I like it!;) :p

Last edited:
Back