Return of Zergy's Gallery

Zergplex

Simply Sexy
Well I'm back all, which means time for some new pictures! For those new to my threads I'm continueing my old table of contents of photo's in this thread so others can continue to flame me on my old photo's ^_~

And for those who havn't been there yet my darling girlfriend CG is restarting posting on her thread as well, I encourage you to go there and take a look at the sexy women in my life CG's Photo Collection, definatly take a look if you havn't oggled at her before. My old thread is at Zergy's Gallery if your interested in taking a look.

As usual this first post is going to be a bit differant then in most threads. I'm going to link all the pictures I post up in this table of contents, so you don't have to dig through posts if you want to find a specific one. The pics will be seperated into collections of like-photo's. Enjoy!

The Rose Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12
Pic 13
Pic 14
Pic 15
Pic 16

The Jacket Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10

The Shower Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12
Pic 13
Pic 14
Pic 15
Pic 16 ::NEW 11/30::

The Walmart Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11 ::NEW 11/30::
Pic 12 ::NEW 11/30::
Pic 13 ::NEW 11/30::
Pic 14 ::NEW 11/30::
Pic 15 ::NEW 11/30::

The Gentlemen Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11 ::NEW 11/30::

The Jeans Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7 ::NEW 11/30::

The Intellectual Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 11
Pic 12
Pic 13
Pic 14
Pic 15
Pic 16
Pic 17
Pic 18
Pic 19 ::NEW 11/30::
Pic 20 ::NEW 11/30::

Trial Collections
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12
Pic 13
Pic 14 ::NEW 11/30::
Pic 15 ::NEW 11/30::

The Couples Collection
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

The Humor Collection
Pic 1

-Zergplex

Last edited:
Zergplex Says

CG and I havn't taken our newest gallery yet, that comes on saturday so for the moment I'm going to be posting either old photo's I never ended up posting for some reason or another. Here comes the first of my Humor series!

.....ack get away from the Deer Head Zergy! Bad Bad!

-Zergplex

Attachments

• mvc-595f.jpg
    mvc-595f.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,212
Re: Zergplex Says

Zergplex said:
I'v missed you two Cats, definatly. How has the summer treated you?

-Zergplex

well, not bad but not good either....

Re: Re: Zergplex Says

catsr2wild said:
well, not bad but not good either....

Awwww! Did anything specific suck or is it just in general? Well if there is anything I can do you know just to ask ^_^

-Zergplex

Re: Re: Re: Zergplex Says

Zergplex said:
Awwww! Did anything specific suck or is it just in general? Well if there is anything I can do you know just to ask ^_^

-Zergplex

I'll remember that....and it was just in general, actually it wasn't really that bad, I'm just a bit down tonight....I think I will finish my drink, post some pics and go to bed....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zergplex Says

catsr2wild said:
I'll remember that....and it was just in general, actually it wasn't really that bad, I'm just a bit down tonight....I think I will finish my drink, post some pics and go to bed....

Ok, get some sleep and maybe you'll feel a bit better in the morning. And if you don't get on here and send me a PM ^_~ honestly though feel better Cats, you'v got friends ^_^

-Zergplex

Bumping my baby from the bottom to the top. Ugh, that sounds like some horrible hiphop lyrics or something... :p

welcome back my man

hope that the world is doing well by you ... Summer has it moments but people tend to drift apart ... whether by a warm hearth or the warm glow of a monitor the shorter days and crisp evening pull us all back together

and there is never much wrong wth being very close together!

Peace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zergplex Says

Zergplex said:
Ok, get some sleep and maybe you'll feel a bit better in the morning. And if you don't get on here and send me a PM ^_~ honestly though feel better Cats, you'v got friends ^_^

-Zergplex

I know baby, I know....thank you :kiss: :kiss:

Zergplex Says

thorsteinveblen said:
welcome back my man

hope that the world is doing well by you ... Summer has it moments but people tend to drift apart ... whether by a warm hearth or the warm glow of a monitor the shorter days and crisp evening pull us all back together

and there is never much wrong wth being very close together!

Peace

And we appreciate having your eloquente speech around Thor, you never cease to cheer CG and I up ^_^

It's good to be back

-Zergplex

Well tommarow after work I will be posting my next picture, then I will be posting one every 3 days afterward. Sorry for the small amount of pics but I have to ration a small amount of pictures for almost 2 full months (won't be able to see CG until october 14th minimum, most likely much later). Just letting you all know whats up!

No newbies around? Or is it just the oldtimers ^_^

-Zergplex

Zergplex said:
Well tommarow after work I will be posting my next picture, then I will be posting one every 3 days afterward. Sorry for the small amount of pics but I have to ration a small amount of pictures for almost 2 full months (won't be able to see CG until october 14th minimum, most likely much later). Just letting you all know whats up!

No newbies around? Or is it just the oldtimers ^_^

-Zergplex

I am not old...at least I don't feel old, here feel.....anywhere you would like...:D :D ;) ;)

catsr2wild said:
I am not old...at least I don't feel old, here feel.....anywhere you would like...:D :D ;) ;)

Mmmm thats an offer I'm not sure if I can pass up ^_~

And never call yourself old Cats, call yourself Experianced hehehe... "I'm not a year older, I'm a year more experianced"

-Zergplex

Zergplex said:
Mmmm thats an offer I'm not sure if I can pass up ^_~

And never call yourself old Cats, call yourself Experianced hehehe... "I'm not a year older, I'm a year more experianced"

-Zergplex

lolol

welcum back hon!!!!!:rose: we have missed ya!!! i haven't been posting as much either. :( car show season started. but we did get your message that you were back. and of course i had to stop by and say hi. :heart: great pics as always hon!!:catroar:

tigra1974 said:
welcum back hon!!!!!:rose: we have missed ya!!! i haven't been posting as much either. :( car show season started. but we did get your message that you were back. and of course i had to stop by and say hi. :heart: great pics as always hon!!:catroar:

Thanks Tigra! It's good to be back, and it's good to see you two are still hanging around somewhat. I won't be keeping this up too much until Dej gets back to college so my posting is down as well. I'll see you around though, looking foreward to seeing pics of you and your lovely boy toy sometime in the future ^_~

-Zergplex

catsr2wild said:
:kiss: :kiss: :rose: just for you sexy....

Awwww thanks! This weekend I'm gonna start posting some more pictures, hope you'll enjoy them! ^_^

*hugs*

-Zergplex

Zergplex Says

Hey! Just posting the pic tonight like I promised I would, here you all go!

This picture was part of the 'lost' collection, the Gentlemen collection which I posted but never linked to my Table of Contents. Now all are up there for your viewing pleasure! Take a look at the 'new' old and enjoy tonights picture, not the most sensual shot I have ever taken but it came out well, and besides if I jumped right into the sexual shots then what fun would that be ^_~ love you all!

-Zergplex

Attachments

• mvc-557f_edited_filtered editted.jpg
    mvc-557f_edited_filtered editted.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 217
Re: Zergplex Says

Zergplex said:
Hey! Just posting the pic tonight like I promised I would, here you all go!

This picture was part of the 'lost' collection, the Gentlemen collection which I posted but never linked to my Table of Contents. Now all are up there for your viewing pleasure! Take a look at the 'new' old and enjoy tonights picture, not the most sensual shot I have ever taken but it came out well, and besides if I jumped right into the sexual shots then what fun would that be ^_~ love you all!

-Zergplex

Very sensual......:kiss: :rose:

Re: Re: Zergplex Says

catsr2wild said:
Very sensual......:kiss: :rose:

Why thank you Cats, glad you liked it ^_~ my next pic will be posted on Tuesday, buuuuut we can always keep conversing until then!

What shall we talk about.... penis is a weird word, for they are not pens nor do they have any relation to the word is. Converse ^_^

-Zergplex

Re: Re: Re: Zergplex Says

Zergplex said:
Why thank you Cats, glad you liked it ^_~ my next pic will be posted on Tuesday, buuuuut we can always keep conversing until then!

What shall we talk about.... penis is a weird word, for they are not pens nor do they have any relation to the word is. Converse ^_^

-Zergplex

lolol.......I needed that.....penis....good question....maybe it was created by someone who had one that looked like a pen......:confused: :confused:

Zergplex Says

catsr2wild said:
lolol.......I needed that.....penis....good question....maybe it was created by someone who had one that looked like a pen......:confused: :confused:

I feel real bad for whoever had the penshapped penis. Pen's arn't that good to masterbate with, I'v tried ^_^()

Unless they are the reeeeeeeeeeeeeal thick sharpies, the back end of those used properly sooooo nice *grin*

-Zergplex

Back