Hurricane Heaven Appreciation Thread--for Lovely Ladies to post pics for Floridians

sig357

Horny little fucker

This thread is for all you sexy, lovely exhibitionist ladies to post up some pics or links in one place for all of us voyeurs here in Hurricane Heaven. (And, lady voyeurs, please feel free to start a similar thread if you want--this is a thread for sexy women to post!)

Came out okay! Anyone else out there in the Tourist State ?

Hugs and kisses to all the lovely ladies I adore!

Sig

Attachments

• ladyfrancesonfriday.jpg
    ladyfrancesonfriday.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 5,790
Last edited:
As opposed to lady Frances fury, something soft for you, sig.

Stay safe darling :rose:

Last edited:
Hang on tight!

What is it about the "F" named hurricanes? I've been through a couple of those already... Fran and Floyd being the baddies!

I hope all you Floridians escape Frances' wrath with little or no damage (hopefully the latter).

Here's a pic for you sig :)

Thank you so much for including me in that phenomenal bunch of women :kiss:

Perfect picture

Excellent wet and windblown photo fo rth ehurricane thread...I feel a storm surge brewing inside...

Frances

I think we got lucky in Savannah, once more. But it ain't over yet.
We are praying for ya'll, and hope'n for the best
Here, have a nip on us:)

ran57gr said:
As opposed to lady Frances fury, something soft for you, sig.

Stay safe darling :rose:

Thank you, Ran! That pic nicely showcases your firm, sexy legs.

Frances is just coming through Freeport and the first tornado warning has been issued for Glades. The latest for the Tampa Bay area is 50 kts sustained wind, so I think we'll be pretty safe here.

Thanks, again, for the picture! :rose: :)

Re: Hang on tight!

Sweet_emOcean said:
What is it about the "F" named hurricanes? I've been through a couple of those already... Fran and Floyd being the baddies!

I hope all you Floridians escape Frances' wrath with little or no damage (hopefully the latter).

Here's a pic for you sig :)

Thank you so much for including me in that phenomenal bunch of women :kiss:

Thanks for the pic, Sweet_emOcean! What a nice shot of your lovely ass! You have beautiful hair!

Fran... wasn't that the one that widened the Guadalupe River to Amazonian proportions? Seems like I remember I-35 being closed down in the New Braunfels area for a while back in 1996.

Floyd was an east coast storm, wasn't it? You must have moved or been traveling. That one was also a September hurricane.

Good luck with Ivan! That one could come into the Gulf and hit annnywhere, for all we know at this point.

Thanks for the pic! :rose: :)

Re: Frances

kazz222 said:
I think we got lucky in Savannah, once more. But it ain't over yet.
We are praying for ya'll, and hope'n for the best
Here, have a nip on us:)

Ahhh, a post from
newbie.gif
to Lit! Thanks for the nips... I see two of them there. Hmmm.... Do I detect the presence of a piercing? You'll have to lose Ms K's shirt and give us a glimpse of what's underneath!

Yes, Savannah lucked out. It would be a shame to have all that Spanish moss moved from the trees to the streets... amazing that it doesn't hurt the trees.

Thanks, again. :) for you both and a :rose: for Ms K.

yourdestonie said:
These curves may be headed to Fl to help with the storm clean up *grins*

Beautiful Curves

Thanks, Tonie!

What a gal! They are really going to need some help over on the east coast. We really lucked out on the west side. I haven't even begun to see all the pictures available... and coming online... but it was a real mess over there and in central FL.

Where are you going to volunteer?

Thanks, again, for the sexy curves!

ran57gr said:
hey sweetie, I'm glad you were spared the worst :) :kiss:

Thanks, Ran! Now we have to keep our fingers crossed with Ivan. It's kind of like the old saw: Today isn't our lucky day... tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

Nice pics you have on your thread.

I know Frances is over but it looks like Florida may get hit again by Ivan...I hope the storm doesn't make it there. Great pics ladies and i hope this one is ok...Kisses to u Sig357

Good morning Sig! I hope you have an awsome weekend! I have been keeping my eyes on Ivan...scary one Ivan is! I am hoping it will stay out in the ocean and by pass everyone, however, with the way things have been going, I fear that won't happen.

Here is my lil gift for you :kiss:

sig357 said:
Thanks, Ran! Now we have to keep our fingers crossed with Ivan. It's kind of like the old saw: Today isn't our lucky day... tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

Nice pics you have on your thread.

Thanks ;)

I think you've had much more than your share, tell Ivan to pack up and go home or I'll get real mad with him... I'm soaking wet, ok so that is not all that bad....

Attachments

• w008.jpg
    w008.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,810
SnKwv said:
I know Frances is over but it looks like Florida may get hit again by Ivan...I hope the storm doesn't make it there. Great pics ladies and i hope this one is ok...Kisses to u Sig357

Kelly! Thanks! You're sexy from head to toe!

Now all the tracks are out in the Gulf. It's looking like Ivan will pull the same act as Elena. Elena stalled outside Tampa Bay and pushed water into the bay like crazy. I have seen some pics. Anyway, if I can get the rest of the plywood up, I'll feel better. We have 22 windows. That's just too many windows!

ElusivButterfly said:
Good morning Sig! I hope you have an awsome weekend! I have been keeping my eyes on Ivan...scary one Ivan is! I am hoping it will stay out in the ocean and by pass everyone, however, with the way things have been going, I fear that won't happen.

Here is my lil gift for you :kiss:

Oh, Baby! Thanks! With a body like this... I'll walk on the beach with you anytime... even during a hurricane! I looked up "long tall drink of water" in my pictionary just to see, and it's the same picture. :)

One track could bring Ivan as far north as your neck of the woods... although it'll probably be off to the west of you. I've been preparing for the worst since I saw the first track that came dead on into my chosen home. Screw it. If Ivan comes, I'll be one of the survivors. Florida is too nice for 9 months out of the year to let those other 3 months get us down.

ran57gr said:
Thanks ;)

I think you've had much more than your share, tell Ivan to pack up and go home or I'll get real mad with him... I'm soaking wet, ok so that is not all that bad....

Ran, you look yummy as usual! You make turquoise look good! Wanna go stand out in the rain with me, little girl? *leering* You could win the wet t-shirt contest we're having Tuesday when the power goes off again!

Thanks for the pic! I'm going to pass along your message to Ivan when I see him. :)

And...

a dozen :rose: s each for Kelly, Michele, and Ran for the latest pics. Great ladies, all!!!

sig357 said:
Ah, KJ! Thanks so much! The mermaid is soooo sensual. Careful walking down the beach, you could give out heart attacks like candy! :) Thanks for the pics! I like the new AV you have.:rose: :rose: :rose:

All of the photos on this thread will be especially treasured! Thanks to all y'all! :rose:

;) You're welcome. :kiss:

Back