Bardmistress' lair of temptation

LLs Man

Synthesiser Slut
LL has her own thread, so here's one for her sexy (but more modest ;) ) twin. You won't see the type of pics LL has in her thread, BM prefers to leave something (though not always a great deal ;) ) to the imagination. And I know that the peeps here have plenty of imagination :D

Any duo pics (i.e. LL & BM together) will also appear in this thread.

So, here's a taster for you. She'd been in the bath earlier, so that's why her hair looks wet.

Attachments

• bmred1.jpg
    bmred1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,501
Last edited:
there is a great deal of similarity? how apart from glasses do we know who is who? sexy looking all the same and looks hot in red :rose: times 100 for bm and welcom to lit

They're easier to tell apart if you see them both together. BM's face is a slightly different shape & she has better legs (even LL admits that), also she's a 38C while LL's a 40DD ;)

Another one...

Attachments

• bmred2.jpg
    bmred2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,629
Very sexy pics. The red nighty is a nice touch and very exquisite! Hope to see more pics soon.

Sexy pics Bardmistress, can't wait to see more.

Glad you're enjoying them, here's another one from last night (the last of that lot).

Attachments

• bmred3.jpg
    bmred3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,135
LLs Man said:
Glad you're enjoying them, here's another one from last night (the last of that lot).

Im enjoying them very much. Great pics, very sexy.

Hmm, BM seems more popular with the ladies than LL is, & BM isn't even that way inclined!

I see now she is sweet looking aint she :p :devil: :rose:

good veiw of leggs needed for comparison please :p :p :rose:

Here's BM flaunting in a pure silk dress :)

Attachments

• bmsilk2.jpg
    bmsilk2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 951
Wow.

LL's Man, i don't know how you cope with those two lovely twins.....i'd have a constant erection!

Everyone starts off shy, its just overcome at different rates ( if at all)

After being annoyed by Trick ot Treaters all day its such a nice relief to be able to look at such sexy women as LL and BM

Back