Vinnie's Girl New Thread

vinnievaughn

Really Really Experienced
Angel - AKA Vinnie's Girl - New Thread

Welcome! This is the thread where all Angel's new and existing pics are being posted. So sub now!

Scroll down even more for pictures of Angel which have been modified creatively by fans. Or visit Angel's Dirty Diary http://angelspears.blogspot.com/ for more pics!

Last edited:
good idea for the move

cause now we can see a lot more than just bondage, lol. so all new pics'll be here, correct? thanx again. keep up the great work, the both of u. and as for her not likin the harness pics, i can't think of the reason y she shouldn't? they're hot as hell, like all the pics.

I appreciate the index! Beautiful ass, exceptional styling... thanks for joining us.

:devil:

Thanks for letting us know you've moved...

It's always nice to have all the pictures listed in one place. Thanks for your work on that V.V. Please keep the photos coming. I know your girl will look great with or without clothes on.
Thanks for sharing...

Damn Vinnie, your girl is incredible. I am thorougly enjoying her gorgeous ass, body, and face. Wish I could swap partners with you for an evening...:rose:

Excellent

Oy My I will be subscribing and keeping up with ya'll, she is out of this world!!!!!!!!

Keep them cumming!

Still gorgeous as ever!

Awesome stuff Vinnie and GIRL!

Still have a few that are being photoshopped and altered a bit for you, and waiting with cock in hand for teh fishnet catsuit!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

SH

Yeah! Fishnet!

I'm anxiously awaiting any new pics of your honey! She's so very hot, and cavorting in anything is exciting to think about.

Let's Go Fishing....

Always love to dip a worm at night. You never know what you're going to catch. I'm waiting with great anticipation. (sigh):p

Have to suscribe to this thread. Looking forward to tonight's pics!!!

Is it difficult to use Photoshop?

Last edited by vinnievaughn on 11-09-2004 at 10:41 AM

no, not really if you have experience with other graphic and photo editing programs you can find your way around it. actually photoshop elements might be a better and more economical choice. it has the features i use the most and cuts back on some that only the pro's would use.

a cover for your new project

Attachments

• vingirl.jpg
    vingirl.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4,787
No shoot tonight unfortunately, but I've posted a never-before-seen stockings pic to keep you all going. Updated with stealth new pic on April 14th 2005 for anyone cunning enough to notice!

Last edited:
She has a great HOT body. You are very lucky, I would bend over backwards to get a chance to fuck her.

vinnievaughn said:
No shoot tonight unfortunately, but I've posted a never-before-seen stockings pic to keep you all going.

mmm...great pic...looking forward to more...I guess for now we will have to settle for the old ones.:devil:

I'm sorry to report that my girl has come down with a bad cold and wasn't able to do a new shoot again last night. However, I'll post some new pics from our other shoots to keep you all interested until we get some new ones.

Here's a nice pic. Tell me, who'd love to sniff those panties now?

Last edited:
I'll do a Pinoccio on her

musicman1261 said:
mmm...great pic...looking forward to more...I guess for now we will have to settle for the old ones.:devil:
I'd just stick my nose between her legs and tell lie after lie. Then see what pops up!

:p

Hope that your lady gets better real soon. We sure do miss seeing her sexy body here

Back