Just for fun again!

lilnymph28

user friendly
Since I've been so seriously poor at upkeep on my first thread of late, I decided to just start fresh with something brand new. Enjoy (I hope)!!! I certainly always seem to enjoy taking the pics :D

These are a few from a task that I was given a few nights ago... an extremely messy task involving a banana and ice cream all over my body (and my apartment). Anyway, I was told to pick a few for posting.

Attachments

• banana6.jpg
    banana6.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 8,297
Sugar, I'd love to remove that banana of yours and replace it with my own........cream included.........:devil:

A drastic leap to much more graphic material... but I was allotted only so many for posting from this series, so I want to make sure we get all the really good (read: nasty) stuff!

Attachments

• banana18.jpg
    banana18.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4,473
SunChaser said:
Sugar, I'd love to remove that banana of yours and replace it with my own........cream included.........:devil:

Thus negating the need for the cold-as-hell ice cream that I smeared all over myself ;)

Attachments

• banana19.jpg
    banana19.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,847
anagram4wander said:
Can't wait to see the rest, i wonder what will happen to that bannana ?

It will get all smushy, and VERY warm!

Unfortunately, this is the last one I can post from this series... feel free to petition for more, but it's not my decision! In the meantime, I'm off to go and take more :D Ahhh... a night at home with my toys.

Attachments

• banana29.jpg
    banana29.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 3,724
lilnymph28 said:
Thus negating the need for the cold-as-hell ice cream that I smeared all over myself ;)

True....but, what fun it would be to slowly lick it allllll off....:p

lilnymph28 said:

Unfortunately, this is the last one I can post from this series... feel free to petition for more, but it's not my decision! In the meantime, I'm off to go and take more :D Ahhh... a night at home with my toys.

I would move from hell to heaven for just a taste lil one..

i've enjoyed your pics from your last thread, i'm pretty sure i will still enjoy them here. yes your first thread was very long. great idea, AND can i have a bite from that bananna??

Scarlett_t2 said:
I have a spot for your bike harley....hehe...howdy darlin
S
:kiss:

Glad to see you back Scarlett

I assume you have been keeping our sexy friend entertained? No wonder she has still not had time to unpack....

(yes I do look at the background of her photos) ;)

Be sure to stop by my place a little later and check out the new pic or two...
:D

lilnymph28 said:

Mmmmm, and nothing like a little OJT!

Back to work baby, sorry .

LoudFastHarley said:
Glad to see you back Scarlett

I assume you have been keeping our sexy friend entertained? No wonder she has still not had time to unpack....

(yes I do look at the background of her photos) ;)

Be sure to stop by my place a little later and check out the new pic or two...

Well one must keep the girl entertained...it is such a chore.....NOT....and your place that will be a date.........
S:kiss:

lilnymph28, damn that was great, wish there were more. What I wouldn't give to taste that banana. mmmm

Scarlett_t2 said:
Well one must keep the girl entertained...it is such a chore.....NOT....and your place that will be a date.........

Just make sure she takes time out from her busy schedule to enjoy life a bit. She works too hard. Maybe you can convince her to write another hot story in the near future.

Ooooo a date with you! Life is good, very good.

Hope that does not make the Lil one jealous! :devil:

LoudFastHarley said:
Just make sure she takes time out from her busy schedule to enjoy life a bit. She works too hard. Maybe you can convince her to write another hot story in the near future.

Ooooo a date with you! Life is good, very good.

Hope that does not make the Lil one jealous! :devil:

She does work to hard, but never to hard....I think a story would be a wonderful thing.....I do try and make sure she "enjoys" life as much as I can.....and she wouldnt be jealous we could just make her the bologna between Dom bread....she would like that!!

Scarlett_t2 said:
She does work to hard, but never to hard....I think a story would be a wonderful thing.....I do try and make sure she "enjoys" life as much as I can.....and she wouldnt be jealous we could just make her the bologna between Dom bread....she would like that!!

:eek:

*perk*

:devil:

How in the world do you expect me to sleep with that vision running thru my head ?

And I only got a small glimpse of your encounter thru those photos you posted.

I like it when I leave to go play and take pictures and then resize them, and then return to see everyone having fun :)

Scarlett and Harley get big kisses from me :devil: And Harley, did you notice that I seem to have gone on sabbatical while you were vacationing, and then I return when you do? Eerie...

Attachments

• pink again 1.jpg
    pink again 1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,973
Back