The Lamp of Luxury

sexy_beast1999

Cuddly Kitty

OOC:

Jeannie is 10,000 years old, 5’0”, 36C, 135lbs, long, curly brown hair, big brown pout eyes with lips to match.

IC:

Jeannie sat in her spa as she wished that she could once again be free. It has been over 3,000 years since she has seen the light of day. Sure she sees it, but it is only on her big screen television. She loved to be free, but her last master had wished her back in the lamp. She hadn’t pleased him and he thought the best place for her to learn her lesson was back in the lamp. She always prayed that he would rub the lamp and let her out again, but it never happened. She would watch him as he got older and older and then he passed on.

Over the years, her lamp has been dug up, tossed aside, buried again, on the ocean floor, and pretty much all around the world. She couldn’t complain of her surroundings though, since it was pretty plush. She had all she needed within the lamp; spa, garden, kitchen, dining room, living room, and ball room.

Jeannie stepped out of the spa and started walking to her bedroom. As she walked, she passed the ballroom. Then the thought of the parties she had in the lamp came back. She had even brought her master to them now and again.

“That’s it! I haven’t had a party in over a hundred years. I will send out an invitation and see who will show up.”

Invitation:

This is to invite you to the party of the century.

Where?: The Luxurious Lamp of Jeannie

When?: Tonight

Time?: 11PM (EST) until whenever

OOC:

Now it is up to you. Come and join Jeannie in her lamp. You can be other magical beings, others bringing your masters, someone that rubs the lamp, etc…If you are the one that rubs the lamp…right now, you will be sucked into her lamp since she is having a party. After the party, you will be let out and she will grant all the wishes you have. There will be no lesbianism for Jeannie or forcing.

I hope to see you all soon!

Last edited:
Marcus entered the room in which a lamp awaited on a table infront of a sofa. He looked at it for a moment, never realizing it had been there. He went over to it and picked it up. It was not that heavy at all, although it was a little dusty. He went over and picked up a hankerchief and rubbed it a few times and then out of nowhere smoke appeared and then there was a blackness

Jeannie

Jeannie started to get herself ready when she heard the buzzer.

“Man oh man! Talk about people being on time.” She said as she snapped her fingers and she was dressed. She had chosen her purple veil, sleeves, bra, thong and sheer pants. Quickly she hurried to the living room.

Jeannie came to a short stop as she saw this man standing there. She had a feeling that she knew him, but she didn’t know why. He just stood there looking around as he tried to figure out what was going on. As she watched him, she finally realized who he was. He was the one that people called Marcus. She had watched him ever since someone placed her lamp in this house.

Cautiously she started to walk toward him. The coins on her outfit jingled slightly as she made her way to him. When she was within speaking distance, she opened her mouth.

“Hello Master Marcus. You are a lot more handsome than my last master. I am the Genie of the lamp respectfully called Jeannie. I welcome you to my home.” She started as she began to lead him around, “I apologize that you got sucked in, but I am planning on having a party. Listen to me just babble on and on. I am so sorry master. You must have questions for me.” She finished as she came to a stand still before the young man and looked at him.

deleted....

Tried to use the delete button on this, but it didn't work. Why not? Ah well....it is all good now. lol

Last edited:
He'd actually stolen the invitation from the mind of an efreeti, hurrying through the casbah on some errand of his own. It was a long time since Shima had done anything as mundane as picking a pocket. In his adventures, he had stolen the colour from maidens' eyes, the horse from under the caliph and, on one memorable occasion, the sun from the sky (he had replaced it after the personal business of his own that had required darkness was concluded).

He was a slender, dark young man, with a mischevious fire burning in his deep brown eyes and now he sat, squatting under a nearby merchant's awning, considering Jeannie's message. They had never met, but he had heard of her, and had some sympathy for her plight. He himself had once been imprisoned in a near-empty bottle of Coca-Cola for two hundred years, and it had been insufferably dull.

"I shall go to her party", he announced, all of a sudden. The merchant, who had been unaware of his presence, started.

"Whose party?", he inquired sharply. "And are those my figs you're eating?"

"Jeannie's", answered Shima. He glanced down with an air of mild surprise at the bunch of figs in his hands. "Yes", he added in answer to the merchant's second question.

The merchant leaned forward, frowning grimly.

"They are worth two shekels"

Shima, with an airy wave of his hand, caused a shower of antique gold coins to descend from his sleeves into the merchant's hands. One never paid for anything, when one was a master-thief, but grand gestures of magnificent generosity were encouraged.

He uncoiled a rope from around his waist and stood it straight up in the air, and began climbing. The other end, lost in the cloudless desert sky, would emerge in Jeannie's lamp.

Jeannie

Jeannie was showing Marcus around the lamp when another buzz came from the corridor.

“I shall be right back Master Marcus. In the dining room you shall find the food and drink.”

Jeannie began to run to her living room where she found Shima winding his rope back up. She had heard of him before, but had never met him. He was much more handsome than she had imagined. She gave him a soft smile as she began to walk closer to him.

“Hello…I am Jeannie and you are?” She questioned as she held her hand out to him. Her big brown eyes glancing him up and down.

Shima bowed politely over Jeannie's hand, imparting a swift, hot kiss on her outstretched fingertips. He looked at her sidelong, taking in the lustrous brown eyes and hair, exquisitely pouting lips and the breasts straining against the sheer material of her brassiere.

"I am Shima", he announced, "A master-thief and escapist of such skill that I am no longer bound to any one period of time, dimension of reality or mode of progression. In short, I sample the delights of the multiverse. Yet these delights would seem hollow and meaningless if they did not include the pleasure of a party hosted by your infinitely desirable self, word of which has reached my ears"

Jeannie

Jeannie felt his soft lips touch her fingertips and felt a shiver run up her spine. She smiled softly at him as she caught him looking her up and down. Slowly she lowered her head as he explained who he was.

“Well I am glad that it reached your ears. I wasn’t sure if anyone would show for the party or not. I have sort of been out of the loop for a few millenniums here. Got into a funk and such…” Jeannie slipped her right arm into his left as they started to walk. “Are you hungry? I have put out a glorious spread of food and drink.” She finished as she led him into the dining room.

Shima smiled back at Jeannie, entirely unabashed. As she linked arms with him, he skillfully intertwined them so as much of her bare, smooth skin was in contact with his own as possible.

"Mmm.... the millenia do drag on after a while, don't they?", he said, his eyes busily tracing the sweet curve of Jeannie's neck under the veil. "Must have been lonely, and boring..."

As they came into the dining room, he reluctantly disentangled his left arm from Jeannie's to lift a golden decanter of wine and hold it, speculatively, over two crystal cups.

"May I?"

Jeannie

Jeannie watched as Shima lifted the decanter of wine and held it over two crystal cups.

“May I?”

“Why of course kind sir. I would love to have some of that especially if it is poured by you.” She replied with a flutter of her eyes. She couldn’t help but look at the perfect face. He had the large brown eyes as she did and she got lost in them.

Quickly Jeannie shook her head to get out of the trance as she remembered he had asked her another question before the one of pouring the drink. What was it he had asked? Oh yes…about her being lonely and bored.

“Actually Shima, it was pretty lonely and boring. You get tired of doing the same thing day after day in here. I had parties as this one and invited friends over, but not often. There are only certain times you can open your lamp to others. Full moon has a lot to do with it.” She finished as she lifted the cup to her lips. She took a sip as she glanced at Shima over the rim of the cup.

~as he snacked on a couple of treats that had been placed on the table. He saw the genie walk back in with another man. He was surprised to find a woman here, as amazingly beautiful as her, he was hapopy and horny but he'd have to supress it for now~

How long have you been here?

For a brief moment, Jeannie had let her glance linger on Shima's face and he held her gaze as though mesmerized, her eyes lighting a slow fire inside him.

"I perfectly understand", he answered her, sipping from his own wine cup. "I myself have, as the result of a wager with a djinn, a beautiful moonstore palace which only exists three times a year"

He paced a little forwards, looking her up and down again with an irrepressible, roguish smile.

"It's a shame, though; almost a sin, that someone as lovely as you must remain trapped here"

Jeannie

“How long have you been here?” She heard Master Marcus ask as she lowered the cup from her lips. Slowly her glance moved to look at him.

“Oh…I have been in here for 3,000 years or more. I have just lost count. After the first 1,000 I stopped counting.” She replied as her glance moved back to Shima as he started to speak.

"I perfectly understand", he answered her, sipping from his own wine cup. "I myself have, as the result of a wager with a djinn, a beautiful moonstore palace which only exists three times a year. It's a shame, though; almost a sin, that someone as lovely as you must remain trapped here."

“You are too kind sir, but I am no longer trapped. Master Marcus has actually freed me, but since I was having a party I had flipped the switch. I didn’t want to have someone rub the lamp and have me leave the party so…made it that if someone were to rub the lamp then they would be sucked in. Made perfect sense, no?” She questioned as she glanced at the two men.

Well, then I am glad I could help such a lovely lady in distress

~he smiled playfully. He looked around the lamp and sighed~

I couldn't imagine being here for that long, alone...

Jeannie

“Yes Master. It was pretty difficult, but as I just told Shima I did have parties and friends over on occasion. I had to wait for full moons for them to happen though. I had things to keep me busy though. Had busy things like keeping the lamp kept up and then um…sexy things.” Jeannie giggled as she lowered her head and eyes. Slowly she walked around the table looking for her Swiss cheese and strawberries. “I had the television that gave me a glance of the outside world. I was glad when I was put in this house and out of the ocean. Then when you moved in, you were always nice to watch. I must say, you are much better looking in person.” She finished with a giggle.

Jeannie had finally found the strawberries and lifted it to her pouty lips. Her lips parted as she lifted it to her mouth. As she placed it between her lips, she saw the look on the mens faces. It was a look she hadn’t seen in ages. A smile swept across her face as she bit down on the sweet morsel and let out a satisfied moan.

May I try one?

~he asked as he saw her face. A bulge in his pants appeared when he stood. He walked infront of her and reached around her as his crotch rubbed against her soft leg. He took a strawberry in his mouth and smiled devilishly as he ate it~

Indeed, it is very, very good

Jeannie

Jeannie watched as Marcus made his way towards her. She looked him up and down and couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his pants. He came to a stop before her. As he reached around her, she inhaled his scent. He smelled wonderful! She closed her eyes as she exhaled slowly. It was then that she felt his crotch against her leg. Slowly her head came up as she rubbed her leg against the bulge.

“Indeed, it is very, very good.” He said to her as he took a bite of the strawberry and smiled at her. Jeannie let out a giggle as she lifted her cup to her lips once again and sipped at the wine. She looked over his shoulder to wink at Shima over her cup.

How could this woman be a genie?! he thought to himself. She's a goddess!

~everything about her aroused him, her looks, her hair, her eyes, her breasts, her legs, her skin, her scent, just, everything. As he reached down to grab anopther strawberry. He rubbed against her again but "accidently" dropped the strawberry. He knelt down and picked it up. His hair rubbing against her soft, tanned leg~

Jeannie

Jeannie lifted another strawberry to her lips as the three of them continued to talk. Then Marcus “dropped” his strawberry. Jeannie wasn’t born yesterday, but she loved the attention each was giving her.

As Master Marcus knelt to retrieve his berry, Jeannie continued to talk with Shima. Suddenly a shiver ran through her body. It was from Marcus’ hair rubbing against her smooth, slender legs. She sucked in a sharp breath of air as her eyes closed momentarily. This party was shaping up to be pretty hot. Hotter than any of her other parties.

~as he stood, he felt her soft legs and smiled. She was amazing. He ate his strawberry and leaned against the table as he watched his genie and Shima~

I am sorry, I wasn't able to catch your name genie, I'd rather not call you that everytime I speak with you or try to get your attention

Tartan

OOC: Even the magical people need some supplies. Or so Tartan had thought. He had once been the most profitable supply store for magic users for about a year before it went under. He had just found himself again, finally getting out of the bottle. He swore off alcohol and one of his friends got an invitation to Jeannie's party. The friend had gotten married to an elf and had give the invite to Tartan out of pity.

Tartan is a large catman. To be more precise, he is a walking tiger. He's about six foot tall and has sky blue eyes. His white fur hides his very muscular form.

IC: He told me to put the invite in this slot and say something and I would go straight to the party. Man, why did I have to try to keep the shop. Well here goes.

*Tartan puts the invitation in a small box on the wall. "Take me to the party." A door opens and he steps through.

Jeannie

Jeannie watched as her master slowly stood before her. She gave him a soft smile as her eyes lowered and she bowed softly at him. Then he asked a question of her.

“I am sorry, I wasn’t able to catch your name genie. I’d rather not call you that every time I speak with you or try to get your attention.”

“Oh but sir…that is my name. If you feel odd calling me that, you may call me Jean. Since you have freed me, your every wish is my command. I just can’t kill anyone, bring anyone back from the dead, or play cupid.” She suggested to him as glanced at the time.

Suddenly a door opened and a tall tiger started to walk into the room. Jeannie's eyes widened. She had heard of the catman, but never thought he was real.

"Well, well, well....who do we have here?" She questioned as she left her Masters side to welcome the new comer.

~he had never seen anything so big. Other than a mere basketball player but a catman? Things were beginning to get odd but in a good way~

Jean...hm, a name to only fit the most beauitful of ladies

Tartan just stood there as the very beautiful woman came near him. He looked arround only briefly before she got there. "Umm hello."

Tartan can only speak softly. He hasn't even been this close to a woman in a long time, especially for one of his race as young as he is.

As he realizes that she asked his name and is waiting for it, he stutters out...."T-t-t-t aarr..... Tartan."

Back