Family Replacement

Marcus2

Soaring Above
{this thread is open up to anyone who feels like joining, so basically, its an open thread until I choose which people are good for what roles.}

~It had been another crazy night of lust with his wife. Ever since they had left the restraunt with the kids, they had been hitting on each other. He and his wife had been fighting for quite a while and she had threatened him many times and even did bring a threat to life. He had decided to take the family out to dinner but after all the wine his wife drank, he had to get them home. She was creating more lust inside him than ever before and he wanted to let it lose.~

Alright you two, up to bed, he told his daughters.

Although they were 18 and twins, he enjoyed treating them like little kids and for an odd reason, they always enjoyed it and responded like children. They did too which surprised him. Though they were his daughters, they were incredibly sexy, like there mother. They each choose a name, the first born twin was named Jane and the second was Lauren. Once they were in bed and he knew they were asleep. He had takin his wife down to the basement where they began their night of lust~

OOC: Fell free to join as anybody except the father who is named Ian.

Update: SOrry, I mislead the guidlines, my bad

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and be able to share many roleplays with the writers here.

Best wishes
DeliciousMaiden
:rose:

Last edited:
Marcus,
Once you've a wife and daughters let me know if you'd like me to be a b/f to one of them.... or a maybe a nephew who comes to live with them when his Mom and Dad die in an accident.

PP

sounds fine to me, if there are others that feel they wish to be a boyfriend, girlfriend, nephew or niece to the family, please, feel free to pm me about it

Thank you and I'll be watching for a PM to join up as which ever you choose Marcus. *S

PP

if there are others that feel they wish to be a boyfriend, girlfriend, nephew or niece to the family, please, feel free to pm me about it

Cera (the wife)

Cera and Ian started dating when she was 15yrs old, but then one night they got a little too rambunctious. In all of the passion, they had forgotten the protection and she was pregnant. When she told Ian she worried that he would run since that was pretty much what was drilled into her head from all of the after school specials. She was pleasantly surprised when he didn’t run and ecstatic when he had proposed to her. After all they had been through, she never could have said no.

Lately though, she and Ian have been fighting pretty bad. Some of the fights have gotten so gruesome that she has said/ done some nasty things. That is why she was so shocked when he had called and told her not to make dinner since he was going to take the family out. He hadn’t treated them to dinner in a long time.

As they sat at the table, Cera ordered up some White Zinfandel. It was about the only wine she ever drank and she knew she was drinking more than she should be when she ordered up the 4th glass. She wasn’t an alcoholic by any means. She was just a social drinker, but sometimes went overboard with that when she did drink.

The seating was always the same and had been since the girls were old enough to sit on their own. They sat across from Ian and Cera while Cera was always on Ians right hand side. The reason she sat on his right hand side snuck into her mind as they sat there finishing their food. Her left hand slipped down to her lap and then made it to his lap. It came to a rest at his crotch where she started to squeeze gently at him. He had gotten pretty good at not showing the girls, or others for that matter, what was going on under the table. On the other hand though, she couldn’t hide anything. They had learned that the hard way, but it was interesting.:)

The dinner was wonderful and now they were on their way home. She could tell that Ian had some pent up energy, since he started to speed home. Cera had a smile come across her face as she thought about what tonight would bring.

Once they were in the house, Cera headed straight to the bedroom. She took a hot shower and put on her deep purple satin teddy with a matching robe. Lying on the bed, she awaited the love of her life. He came in and scooped her up into his arms as he said nothing. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she held tight to him. At first she didn’t really know where he was taking her, but then she remembered. For the nights that they both were filled with so much lust for each other, he would take her to the basement. It was the only place in the house that the girls wouldn’t hear everything going on. That is unless they were to come and listen at the door.

He sat her down as he went back to shut the door behind them. She just gave him her seductress smile as he started to make his way back to her. She was filled with as much lust for him as she knew he had for her. Her heart was already racing as their eyes met.

OOC: I hope this is okay. If not, please let me know and I will bow out. Thanx!

~he swept her back into his arms. Cera was amazing, everything from her feet to her hair turned him on and he always wanted her. From the moment he had fheard of her pregnancy, he had wanted to marry her and that was the time.

He kissed her strongly and passionitly. as he pulled her up into him, feeling her body. Ever since dinner when she had touched him seductivly, it amde his hormones grow until they needed release and now was the time. There sexual adventures seemed to keep growing through th years, which he was happy for~

Cera

As she lie in his arms, she smiled up at him softly. She hated when they fought and it was always over stupid stuff. She didn’t want their marriage to fall apart though, but she was the one that was always threatening to bring it to an end some way or another.

Cera watched as his face came closer and closer to hers. She started to lick her lips then they parted slightly as their lips met. She let out a satisfied groan that got louder as Ian started to pull her closer to him. Sucking his tongue into her mouth, she started to get hotter. Her nipples were pressing against the fabric aching for release.

~while they were kissing. His hands moved up the side of her body up to her large breasts where hwe fondled and massaged them. Then softly, pinched them, only bringing her pleasure even higher~

Cera

Ian moved his hands up her slender body as he cupped her breasts. She felt that they had gotten larger since the children, but he didn’t seem to mind. Whenever she mentioned getting a breast reduction, Ian seemed to make love to her while paying most of his attention to her breasts. As he pinched them, she whimpered and yelped. Yes the basement was the place they went so the girls couldn’t hear, but was it sound proofed? Cera always tried to make as little noise as she could, but it rarely worked by the end of their love making. She would be screaming so loud that it would resonate off of the walls.

“Oh Ian. Baby. I am so sorry for everything. I am sorry for what I said and did. I don’t know what came over me. I love you so much!” She exclaimed as she pulled out of the kiss to cup his face and look deep in his eyes.

Cera, I love you more than anything

~he kissed her gently and passionitly. He then went over and stripped himself of clothes, revealing his steel cock to her. He went over and removed her teddy~

Cera

“Cera, I love you more than anything.” Ian told her as he gave her a deep kiss. As he left her side to strip, Cera watched his every move. Her mind flashed back to the night they had conceived the girls.

They had gone to a school dance and had a wonderful time. Ian had walked her back to her place and then it happened. Cera was just giving him a good night kiss, but then the kiss grew deeper. Her parents were out of town so she invited him in. Thinking that it would just be a make out session, they sat on the couch in the living room. The night passed and the rest is history as they say.

Ian came back to her and stripped her of her teddy while her aroma filled the room. She hoped that the scent hadn’t been like that at the restaurant. Then again, she had also taken a shower after that.

Cera looked down his body to see his already steel hard cock. She wanted it so much. She didn’t care where. She had had him in every hole in all the time they have been married. As he stood before her, she reached out a hand to slowly start stroking him.

~he groaned at her soft touch. He wondered what the girls were up to... He moved so that they were ina 69 pose as he fingures her cunt~

Cera

"Yes Ian. Oh..." She moaned as she felt his fingers start to fill her as her lips wrapped around his large cock.

~he replaced his fingures with his tounge and feverishly, lapped at it with vigor~

Cera

Cera lie there as she felt his fingers leave her pussy. She was worried that he was pulling away from her, but then she felt his tongue. His tongue filled her pussy as he started to lap as if he had never tasted her before.

Slowly her hips started to rock against his mouth as she sucked his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip like it was a lollipop. This was a better lollipop though she thought to herself as she sucked. It even had a wonderful creamy filling. That was if she sucked it right.

Cera started to breath at a quicker pace as he pleasured her as he always had.

~he felt ehr hot, warm breath on the underside of his balls. He licked at her cunt hard and deep, tasting her inner most honey. He loved her sweet taste and he couldn't wait to taste her cum~

Last edited:
OOC: Feel free to join as Jane and post at anytime. Thanks for joinin!

~she was sucking like there was no tommorow, he groaned as he licked inside her pussy, sending vibrations throughout her body. He felt her pussy contracting around his tongue.

Meanwhile, his dick was growing uncontrolably till it was at its official length and width, it twitched in her mouth as she sucked eagerly~

Cera

Ian was playing her like a violin. He knew everything that made her squirm. As she felt the vibrations, she started to moan on his cock. She sucked until it was hard in her mouth and twitching. Muffled, she called out his name over and over as she humped his face. She was starting to feel so close.

In the back of her mind, she couldn’t help but wonder about something. Soon she knew she wasn’t just thinking of it. A sound came from the door. It sounded as if there was whispering and giggling coming from the other side of the door. Right now, she didn’t care. If it was the girls, they should know better than to spy on their parents. On the other hand, they should also be happy that their parents were still as active as they were. Oddly enough, it made her work even harder at pleasing her husband.

~he felt his cum boiling, she loved to suck his cum and he wouldn'tlet her know when. Suddenly, his dick twitched in her mouth and torents of cum splashed into her mouth.

He had heard the noise as weel and stuck his tongue deeper while sucking at her clit~

Cera

His cock was twitching in her mouth and she knew he was ready to cum. The hot fluid hit her tongue as she started to suck him clean. It was the most wonderful tasting thing she had. She always loved the taste of him.

Cera felt his tongue working feverishly in her cunt as she was feeling so close. She couldn’t hold back any longer.

“IAN!!” She cried out as her hips bucked with orgasm. It ran through her body like there would be no end. She cries where short, yet loud. Filling the room like a siren.

~he groaned and sucked her clean. Her honey glided down his throat as it also covered his face. Soon, as they climbed down from there peeks, the sighed~

Oh god, that was amazing

Back