the cleavage

with my friend... ;)

Attachments

• purpl2e.jpg
    purpl2e.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9,406
BBWetKitty said:
hot damn - you have mine too.. that AV is quite delicious

I thank you. You can keep going in showing us what you got. Then maybe I'll make a thread later so you can join.

BigDogCST said:
I thank you. You can keep going in showing us what you got. Then maybe I'll make a thread later so you can join.

Well, I am in texas....where might I join you? ;)

well i'm in west tx. but i was actually talking about you joining my thread when i make one

BigDogCST said:
well i'm in west tx. but i was actually talking about you joining my thread when i make one

ahh ok cant wait to see what you do!

cool, i have some relatives there in dallas. I'm way west of dallas. about 5-6 hrs away

BigDogCST said:
cool, i have some relatives there in dallas. I'm way west of dallas. about 5-6 hrs away

not too bad really. and hey nice white socks. :devil:

so it took you a while huh. Well what do you think about me making a thread. Do you think i should share more. If so what would you request. I've tried one already but got rid of it to try to get my wife to post with me but I don't see that happening. By the way, i think you forgot about posting pics, hehe.

BigDogCST said:
so it took you a while huh. Well what do you think about me making a thread. Do you think i should share more. If so what would you request. I've tried one already but got rid of it to try to get my wife to post with me but I don't see that happening. By the way, i think you forgot about posting pics, hehe.

PLEASE post a thread - nothing ventured nothing gained! Im sure it will inspire me to take more pics too. ;)

Back