Submissive "Thought of the Day" Calendar 2005

catalina_francisco

Happily insatiable always
January 1st - words of sigsauerprinces

"the clit HOOD piercing is one of the fastest healing piercings there is, along with inner labia peircings. the skin down there heals really easily for some reason. i have my clit hood pierced and have had it for about four years now. i had no complications, it was mostly healed in ten days, and totally healed a few weeks later-i was careful with it and used antibacterial soap while it was healing, and its been fine ever since.

they can add a LOT of sensation-i love mine and dont ever want to take it out..it just makes things more ..shall we say, intense, and it also makes it easier for me to get off. i'd never get an actual clit piercing but thats just me-to each their own. but there is no risk of loss of sensation with a HOOD piercing because you arent piercing the actual clit, just a bit of skin that covers it."

clit piercing

Catalina
a80.gif

January 2nd - words of Liana26

"I dread being given away, even temporarily. Especially to men. I'm not bisexual at all but if I had to be given away to someone I'd rather it be a female (probably a matter of comfort). I just wouldn't be comfortable with anyone but Tyler. I guess that's sort of part of the point though. Sometimes he threatens to sell me but I think that's kinda like when my parents used to get mad and scream that they were giving me up for adoption."

Have You Ever Been Given Away?

Catalina
c67.gif

January 3rd - words of ownedsubgal

"i can very much relate to submitting to something my Master wants of me that is very difficult or unpleasant...but when it comes to Daddy, because i love him soooo much, i never DON'T want to submit to him. regardless of what that may entail. i always want to please him. when i spoke of times i do not wish to submit, i'm speaking of just situations that are bad/negative, often abusive. from doing the homework of other kids at school as a young child, to giving in physically to grotesque, cruel strange men who wish to use me, all throughout my life. saying no, refusing someone, is just not in my make-up. it's not that deep down i always WANT to serve someone because of the pleasure of serving, there is not always pleasure in pleasing someone else, especially if they are hurting you, so that is why i say i do not submit out of any personal need or desire of my own. in short, i submit because it is impossible for me to do anything else."

The Selfish Dominant

Catalina
a2.gif

Last edited:
January 4th - words of s'lara

"Sounds like bs, but lapsing in obedience isn't a cheat. It's a lapse period. Willful non-compliance. That's not a little bit pregnant ... it's knocked up.

As mentioned, setting someone up to fail, e.g., a three week orgasm/pain denial after a daily diet of both, is setting the stage for disaster. We're (pyl's) human and with that in mind, we embody all the weaknesses non-pyl's tend to have. In other words, we can slip with the best. However, our chief focus is obedience and our daily activities are surrounded by that concept. Therefore, when we deliberately act in contradiction to that mindset, it should reverberate hard enough to still our worlds.

So, the little cheats are not worth the self-questioning, the emotional guilt and the possible loss (if the little cheats are repetitive) of the PYL."

Subs, be honest...do you ever cheat just a little?

Catalina
c6.gif

January 5th - words of Bandit58

"Soft limits for me are things I haven't tried yet, but am curious about and want to try (of which there are lots). I like to know I have a safe word for both our sakes, because He has no idea of how I will react to something, and neither do I. I do trust Him to test those limits but if something goes wrong for me I need to be able to safe word out, and we can then discuss what happened and work towards a better outcome."

Safewords and Soft Limits

C
a28.gif

January 6th - words of
AnelizeDarkEyes

"I think people get defensive at certain times in their relationships, whether they are dominant or submissive. Being in a 24/7 D/s relationship doesn't negate the regular old relationship stuff--like like a bad day at work, being overtired, whatever.

For us, it can be a combination of things. He works nights, and at times has a difficult time sleeping in the daytime. Not enough sleep and his defenso-meter raises into the yellow zone. He will usually need more time to nap in the evening during "our" time.

For me, it can be an extra busy day at work, where I'm feeling overwhelmed. If too much is asked of me at home, I feel I can't cope, and boom, red zone. I need small, accomplishable tasks, and some down time when I get home.

Each situation is different, but those are some generalizations. We know how we are, and we work around it within our dynamic to deal with it. It's a relationship, and it takes work, after all...

Oh, and I forgot to add....sometimes a good, old fashioned, beating just does the trick for both of us, LOL!!"

Defensive

c78.gif

January 7th - words of silver_inari

"Some of my real good friends from college are like brothers to me. Very very good friends. If they needed anything they could call and I'd drop everything and haul ass to get the them.

Have I ever entertained romantic thoughts about them, I have not. And I'm pretty sure that they haven;t thought them about me. In fact, the thought is kinda icky...."

Is It Possible?

C
a20.gif

January 8th -words of lunarsubmissive

"BDSM is very sensual, it's also very sexually charged. But none of it HAS to include sex of any kind or form (thankyouverymuchmrclinton lol). In fact, before my Master collared me, genital manipulation and sex were hard limits for me with my casual play partners.

Basically, if you find something that sparks your interest, go for it. It doesn't have to involve sex in any way shape or form. My favorites, personally, are rope bondage - especially Shibari - and spanking. I also love a good, thuddy flogging. And we play a lot with our local groups, where at one sex is allowed as long as you use a condom (that way the newbies don't have to guess who is fluid bonded and who isn't or guess who is with what person that it is allowed). But haven't engaged in the groups (unless you count NYE, which wasn't a group party, but contained a lot of the same people we circle around lol)."

I'm looking for some information

C
teu20.gif

Last edited:
January 9th - words of chagrin

"I only have r/l experience, no o/l experience. I've never even been in a D/s internet chat room.

I can't imagine I'd be satisfied with an o/l only relationship.

That said, I would not be adverse to meeting a potential Dominant on the net, so long as it transferred into a face to face meeting in r/l as soon as practicable."

Folks w/ real life experience: Would you be satisfied w/ internet-only relationships?

comp16.gif
Catalina
comp17.gif

January 10th - words of Blue Sugar

"I understand her emotions and thoughts going through this, I'm sorry she didn't get her way and all, it will be delt with rationally and as kindly as she allows me. There are other options for us out there, and we aren't just going to "fill the position" as if it was some fry job - it is just as complicated as finding someone to date and be with long term...or even more so.

This is just the beginning, who knows what other bumps in the road we will get to, but as we have learned from past experiences, and this experience - it will be delt with when we get there to the best of our abilities."

Lookin' for a third

C
a48.gif

January 11th Words of Silverlily

Silverlily said:
Certainly, I agree. I think it can get lonely regardless of role.

I know, it's a case of ask ten people and get eleven answers which is why I spoke from a personal viewpoint. ;) I don't really have specific advice for the thread starter, I don't know enough about the situation. All I can do is offer a different point of view.

I wish them well in sorting this out, if any sorting needs doing. Perceptions are amazing things, what seems like a mountain to one is a mere molehill to another.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305114&pagenumber=2

January 12th - words of sinn0cent1

"i don't do online BDSM, and never have.

Somehow being blindfolded, handcuffed and gagged, with my wrists secured high above my head to an eyebolt in the ceiling, with a 10" dildo teasingly stroking at my little pink bits REAL TIME leaves little room for my sharing an interest for the same to be experienced ONLINE. Besides, i don't know how i would be able to type in a sensible manner while in 'sub space'.

i have corresponded online with many proclaiming to be Doms or subs, and as a 24/7 real time live in slave to my Master, i don't believe that those whose only experiences exist via online interactions really get a true sense of what the experience involves.

There's a big difference to experience between online BDSM play compared to REAL TIME. Those who experience REAL TIME would not argue the fact.

The real Doms that i know don't need labels proclaiming their dominance such as "MasterPooBaa", "MasterBigShalong4U", or "SirOnYaKneesSlut" etc ect.

The real submissives and slaves that i know do not need labels which mark them as doormats for every Dom on the whole daymned net, such as: "yourslut4play_beforeweevenmeet", "fuckmesuckmesubbieslut4all", "curiouslysubmissivecamkitty" etc ect.

The real time Doms i know do not email nor instant message a submissive the first time and proclaim, "On your knees, I own your submissive ass".
The real time submissives & slaves i know don't enter a chat and kneel before a Dom who behaves as described above, and then reply, "i am Your's to do with what You please for all eternity Master umm, Master .. errrrr .. by the way what IS your real name again Sir?" These same subs would more likely tell the domwannabe troll to get OFF his knees and pry his head out of his rude ass.

Real Dom's i have known do not cyber, and do not do phone sex. Those which i have known have no interest in making believe, in that once they have tasted REAL TIME Dominance of a REAL TIME submissive, the online thing does absolutely nothing for them.

As a 24/7 slave, i prefere it is He who is applying a firm spanking, to my submissive ass, or teasing my clit with a dildo, or torturing my nipples with clamps, while not allowing me to cum ( or all of the afore mentioned, ) vs. my doing any of it to myself on a web cam.

--Whatever floats your boat is what floats YOUR boat ... not judging anyone else's choices or situations ... just sharing my opinion.--"

How can you tell who the real Masters are?

Catalina
a7.gif

January 13th - words of shy slave

"Its the reality that puts me off.
Prior to meeting Master I had fantasisies of being shared sexually.

I know in reality it would emotionally make a mess of my mind and I am not sure how we as a couple would cope with the afterward nor me as an individual on those days and nights when He cannot be with me."

In The Hands Of Another

Catalina
b22.gif

Re: Re: January 11th Words of Silverlily

catalina_francisco said:
He that is a Domme not a sub. Stop stealing good PYL quotes for the sub calendar.

Francisco.
:p

349.gif
Eeek!! A Dominant lurking in the sub corner of the universe checking out our calendar posts!!

C :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: January 11th Words of Silverlily

catalina_francisco said:
349.gif
Eeek!! A Dominant lurking in the sub corner of the universe checking out our calendar posts!!

C :kiss:

That what happens when you call them out by name. ;)

[/hijack]

January 15th - words of Etoile

"The Nexus is really only designed to be worn by a female. The curved end is made specifically to fit the female anatomy - when you are wearing it, the curved end fits you perfectly rather than being somewhat loose like a traditional boomerang-style double dildo. (NOT a straight double that's been bent, but a boomerang double.) I've had lots of fun with both sizes of the Nexus, myself; the shape and size of the wearer's end is great for sensation while still allowing you to "go to town" so to speak. As I've mentioned before, my concern about the Feeldoe is that the wearer would be concentrating so hard on keeping it in there that there wouldn't be much opportunity for rough play. That's not the case with the Nexus, which when worn with a harness (as it generally should be) allows for any kind of fucking you can come up with!"

Feeldoe... anyone tried it?

C
b13.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: January 11th Words of Silverlily

Silverlily said:
That what happens when you call them out by name. ;)

[/hijack]
LOL, and when you have one lurking over your shoulder checking out what you are doing.

Catalina
b18.gif

Last edited:
January 16th - words of ChasingShadowsX

"Dunno why but I get off on abuse, being told what to do and being humiliated.

My ultimate fantasy is to be with a girl only for her to start calling my names like fagget and telling me my dick is too small to please her or any girl ever and for a bunch of her friends to walk through the door as she rolls off me and walks over to another guy and kisses him having em all laugh at me and say how pathetic i am."

I get off on abuse

Catalina
b18.gif

January 17th - words of dolf

"it's so against what society and the media says i should want and it can be very lonely and isolating. i've had people say i'm being groomed for abuse when i chat to doms online. i've had people laugh in my face because i'm not insecure enough to need the nurturing i feel i need. mostly people think it's just a game and i'm a pain junky.

talking things through helps us to get our thoughts organised before we tackle a problem...it's good to be able to do this with an outside person who won't be hurt, offended or angry at anything that is said before talking through the real issue with the Dom/me."

sub talk

Catalina
b5.gif

males/females

it merely says submissive thought ....
is it strictly females here??????

i'm a domestic 24/7 live in slave but i'm male......

garylee

Re: males/females

garylee said:

garylee

Unfortunately we have a shortage of male sub/slaves, but we have managed to include quotes from them both last year and this year already. The calendar works by placing quotes from the threads and linking the calendar post to the original thread post in case people want to follow the whole discussion it came from. Hope you enjoy it here.:)

Catalina:rose:

Re: males/females

garylee said:

garylee

Submissive is a submissive is a...bottom ;)

I have never seen anyone take exception to genders on the threads. I don't see a lot of male pyls post, though. Not sure if they just don't post (ie lurk) or if there just aren't that many subscribed to Lit. :confused:

I think that females just happen to be more vocal, be it a PYL or a pyl.

Back