Share a dare/snare a dare!

Nymphonan

Literotica Guru
Do you have a sexual activity that you would like to have someone attempt?
Would you like to push the limits of your sexuality?
Use your creativity to post a sexual dare for someone to try and complete.
If you would like to test your limits, find a dare that you like the sound of on this thread.
Dares are posted for anyone to attempt. Just because it has been completed once doesn't mean we don't want to hear about your experience as well.

Dares may be anything of a sexual nature, you never know if someone out there will think it’s perfect for them.
Once a dare has been completed, the individual who has completed it can either send a report to the person who suggested the dare or they can post the results of the dare themselves. Sometimes, it makes it more exciting for both, the person that suggested the dare and the one that completed it, to send the result to the creator and have the creator post them. However you decide to post them, we want to hear the results.

So, let the games begin! Share a dare or snare a dare!

naughty driving

my first dare is to have you drive somewhere exposed...what you expose (must be something you wouldn't normally expose at a playground, well most of you) and when you do the driving will be totally up to you. I'm sure this could fit a number of levels of comfort. You must tell us where you drove, what you drove in (generically), when you drove, what you exposed, how long you were exposed, and if anyone saw you. Once again I believe that there could be multiple levels of naughty here...go ahead "snare a dare"

Re: naughty driving

looking4it said:
my first dare is to have you drive somewhere exposed...what you expose (must be something you wouldn't normally expose at a playground, well most of you) and when you do the driving will be totally up to you. I'm sure this could fit a number of levels of comfort. You must tell us where you drove, what you drove in (generically), when you drove, what you exposed, how long you were exposed, and if anyone saw you. Once again I believe that there could be multiple levels of naughty here...go ahead "snare a dare"

Now that sounds fun and challenging!

Re: Re: Re: naughty driving

looking4it said:
ty...can't wait to hear your story...;)

I shall complete this dare and report to you as soon as possible! Might have to be a weekend thing however as you know how tight my weekday schedule is!

Re: Re: Re: Re: naughty driving

Nymphonan said:
I shall complete this dare and report to you as soon as possible! Might have to be a weekend thing however as you know how tight my weekday schedule is!
anxiously awaits the various decisions you need to make on the levels of naughtiness...;)

Checking in

Aloha, sweet Lady and my friend looking4it!!!!!!!!:)

Your number1 Bumper checking in and reporting for duty!

BUMP!!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

With these dares, are they something that has to be done current, or can we pull stories out of our sorid past? If it is the latter, then I can win this dare right now.

another bump

Just running through and bumping my way along!

This sounds like a lot of fun.

Getting my thunking hat on now.:confused: Now where did I put that darn thing??? lol

BUMP!!!

strength+wisdom said:
With these dares, are they something that has to be done current, or can we pull stories out of our sorid past? If it is the latter, then I can win this dare right now.
not really a win/lose proposition here...hope i'm not overstepping my bounds...this is a post a sexual idea that maybe some would like to do or duplicate

...however, if you want to share a really hot story about daring sexual excapades post it the thread link below, i know there are a lot of people who would enjoy it....

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=10967084#post10967084

Re: naughty driving

looking4it said:
my first dare is to have you drive somewhere exposed.... Once again I believe that there could be multiple levels of naughty here...go ahead "snare a dare"

Believe it or nto I did just this a few nights ago before I read the dare.

The highways are brutal here and with night fall coming earlier even more so. I was in my Olds Cutlass (mid size sedan) and was traveling a back road 2 lane highway.

Something had ahppened and traffic was at a near stand still. I had been reading the Lit boards a lot that day and was feeling a bit achy in the pants snake.

Its dark, there's no traffic either way, I'm bored..... the pants go down below the knees and the boxers with them. Sitting, listening to the radio, teasing my tip and just waiting for a chance to move.

Then there is this rush of cars on the other side. They must have let one side through at at ime for construction or something and suddenly there is a blonde in a suv next to me.

She left before she saw anything but the thrill was awesome.

Great dare looking4it!

Too bad she was in such a hurry, Salvor-Hardon. Things could really have been "very" interesting. ;) Thanks for relating your experience.

BUMP!!!

I love the idea of this thread! It reminds me of this erotica I read once about someone talking loudly during sex in order to secretly direct the couple in the next room.

At any rate, I'm not sure if this is beyond the intent of this thread, but I'd dare someone to give anal sex and NOT be the first to cum. I love it, and my wife has great anal orgasms, but I enjoy it so much I can barely last once I'm in! Too much of a good thing, I guess :p :eek: . I'm getting hard just typing this...

Re: Re: naughty driving

Salvor-Hardon said:
Believe it or nto I did just this a few nights ago before I read the dare.

The highways are brutal here and with night fall coming earlier even more so. I was in my Olds Cutlass (mid size sedan) and was traveling a back road 2 lane highway.

Something had ahppened and traffic was at a near stand still. I had been reading the Lit boards a lot that day and was feeling a bit achy in the pants snake.

Its dark, there's no traffic either way, I'm bored..... the pants go down below the knees and the boxers with them. Sitting, listening to the radio, teasing my tip and just waiting for a chance to move.

Then there is this rush of cars on the other side. They must have let one side through at at ime for construction or something and suddenly there is a blonde in a suv next to me.

She left before she saw anything but the thrill was awesome.

Great dare looking4it!
ty S-H...who knew how timely the thread and dare would be...

*are you sure she didn't sneak a peek?*

The intent of this thread strength+wisdom, is to explore and expand the limits of our sexuality. To push ourselves to new levels and to try new things. The only real prize is in pushing yourself to do something new and different.

DH - Thank you for bumping us to the top and helping us get this going.

SH - Thank you for relating that story. I am still working out the challenge I promised you.

My love - you can not over step your bounds. This is "Our" thing after all.

analloveher - Thank you for posting that dare! I hope that someone snaps it right up.

Bump

Good morning, sweet Lady, looking4it, fellow posters and all lurkers every where. *Wonder if I covered everyone?:D *

So far my thunkin hat ain't workin'. lol Nothing of any use has intered my mind.:( Maybe I should change hats. ha ha ha

Oh, well, for right now I will just give what I give best then.

BUMP!!!

Your number1 Bumper!

Re: Bump

Dragonheart00 said:
Good morning, sweet Lady, looking4it, fellow posters and all lurkers every where. *Wonder if I covered everyone?:D *

So far my thunkin hat ain't workin'. lol Nothing of any use has intered my mind.:( Maybe I should change hats. ha ha ha

Oh, well, for right now I will just give what I give best then.

BUMP!!!

Your number1 Bumper!

Dear Dragonheart,

I know that I always love your bumps!

Hope you are well my friend

Be happy, be healthy and yes, long life!

Here is another dare for all those of you out there thinking about going out and trying something to expand your sexual limits:

tabber wrote
I'm dying here just waiting to see what develops!

Sometimes I'm jealous of what a woman can do with their bodies. You have such wonderful gifts from nature and you can give and get so much more excitement from your body than what a man can. Sigh...

Okay, the dare... Find an area where several new houses are under construction. We are looking for basic framework of the house, bare stud walls, etc. Bring an ink pen or marker.

You can wear whatever you want but as soon as you are comfortable with the situation, I want you to take all of your clothes off and leave them by whatever door you entered. You are then to walk all over the house, imagining what each room will become when the house is finished.

Press your breasts against the naked wood. Straddle a support board and rub your pussy against it. Stand where the shower will go. If there are windows in, go press your naked tits and ass against the window.

Look around again and make sure you are alone. Retreive your panties and bring them with you. Slide them on and pull them up into your pussy, hopefully soaking them good.

Find a stud in the wall and using the marker, write down what you have done and how you are masturbating in the house.
As you are masturbating, slide the marker deep into your pussy. Tell them to smell the marker for proof that you did it. Write down the information about literotica and this thread on your panties and leave them near your note, along with the marker.

After you come, leave everything where a construction worker will find it, but not where another person just walking through wiill see it.

Enjoy!

Tabber

and another somewhat related on:

tabber wrote:

Ladies, if you have a mailbox out by the street, I dare you to strap on that clit vibrator underneath your clothes, walk out to the mailbox, get the mail, turn the vibrator on and stand there reading your mail until you come hard.

Tabber

And one last related one:

tabber wrote:

I feel the need...to sit down and write out some daring challenges for a sexy woman:

I'm thinking that you could easily poke a hole in the pocket of some shorts, slip the cord of a clit vibrator through the hole and put the controller inside it. Then, you can strap it on, pull on some panties and shorts and head out into the world.

From there you could go just about anywhere and when you feel you are in a safe locations, stop and turn the vibrator on. Stand there with it vibrating away until you cum.

You could get off on an empty aisle in the mall, home improvement center, park, at the drive-thru window...

How many times and in how many different places can you have an orgasm. Give us details of your adventure.

tabber

Re: Re: Bump

Nymphonan said:
Dear Dragonheart,

I know that I always love your bumps!

Hope you are well my friend

Be happy, be healthy and yes, long life!

And I, sweet Lady love giving you and looking4it as many as I can. It is the least I can do for this thread.

Still not got any good thoughts as yet but am still trying to arrive at some decent dare.

Hey tabber, wtg guy. Hope some lucky lady or ladies will take the dares.

BUMP!!

Your number1 Bumper!

how about having a woman put a vibrator in her panties and walk around town, letting a guy with a wireless remote turn the thing on and off at his whim?

What about any dares for a couple?

I like to use this board for inspiration to take home with me as it is. Anyone like to make a suggestion on what you'd like to be thinking of me doing to my wife the next time you're beating off..?

great ideas for a thread keep adding new dares ones for couples would be nice too

Originally posted by analloveher
What about any dares for a couple?

I like to use this board for inspiration to take home with me as it is. Anyone like to make a suggestion on what you'd like to be thinking of me doing to my wife the next time you're beating off..?

Originally posted by Kaion
great ideas for a thread keep adding new dares ones for couples would be nice too

eh wasn't the idea I posted for a couple??

Last edited:
Back