chain for survivor contest

MissLusty

Really Experienced
I'm in the survivor contest and am looking to find a small handful of authors to participate in a chain with me.

I was thinking of posting an idea for a chain but then I thought, that if I left that open for discussion then people would be more passionate about writing in the chain.

So what I'm looking for is 2-6 authors, and some ideas that we can brainstorm on.

First off, what genre should we be aiming our writing at?
Comedy, romance, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, drama...etc?

Myself I like to write all of the above apart from comedy I've never really tried it.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Lusty.

Ideas

I'll start the ball rolling with posting some ideas myself, feel free to ellaborate, contribute or post something completely new.

Idea 1: The year is 2055, men have been imprisoned for 30 years, male androids rule the world. Each city is governed by a specific android who controls his land the way he sees fit.

Idea 2: Based on a recent Headline in the news on literotica, about a couple turning a girl into a truck stop hooker.

Idea 3: Upon becoming a werewolf, a female must try to fit back into society but her baser urges as a wolf overwhelms her.

Idea 4: In a world where only the elite survive, how does a poor peasant girl make a marriage that will ensure that she lives in the comfort she has always longed for.

Well, I can participate, if you'd like. I'm most especially good at romance, but I'll try my hand at just about anything, with a few exceptions (such as incest).

I've never done a chain story, so I'm not exactly sure how it works. Care to fill me in?

How to chain

This is my first chain story too, so we can learn together.

From what I've read a chain story is a collaboration between at least three authors. A story needs to be created between them focusing on a particular theme or topic.

The first author writes the first chapter, the second author reads the first chapter and continues the story by writing the second chapter and so on.

I think it would be a good idea to decide how many chapters there are going to be before the chain is started.

Let me know what you think.

Lusty.

I suppose it would help if we had a third author.
I'm not really sure. I think it would depend on the subject matter and such.

Here's a thought, actually. Depending on how many people participate, each person could make a certain number of characters, who's names, looks, and generally personality will be shared among all authors for information purposes.
Now, this group will gather to tell stories, perhaps face to face or through some sort of correspondence, such as a message board. The stories can be "true" happenings, dreams, or fantasies, making it so that each author can focus on a particular element or elements that they enjoy writing.
Uh, that's what I got.

Do you mean that the premise of our story is a group of people who gather to tell stories based on their incounters?

That's actually a good idea, it gives each person a chance to own their own character and write their chapter without feeling that they have no control on how the story goes.

What would be the reason for them meeting though?

It kind of reminds me of a AA meeting, maybe the reason they are gathering together is because they are in Sex Addicts Anon...I'm not sure what they proper name for this kind of group is.

I like this idea, we just need one more person in order to get things rolling.

How do you feel about it?

Lusty.

Well, as I said, they could talk about encounters, dreams, or fantasies. Not sure why, exactly, but I'm sure we can come up with something.
Perhaps if we open the story to people outside the survivor contest? If we're allowed, that is.

You're allowed. Anyone can participate, it's just the Survivorphiles who will count their story for points.

Before the first chapter is submitted, be sure to check the FAQ on what steps you need to follow. A schedule of who is writing each chapter must be submitted in the notes field or it might not get posted as a chain. :)

bump.

(Come on, guys. This is the first opportunity I've gotten to get into a chain story that isn't already long started.)

Yikes....I'd do it if I didn't have lotsa stuff to sort out....maybe if I'm one of the last authors for it....?

Come on authors, this is open to anyone, not just survivor contestants.
We NEED a third person before we can get this thing going.

So far we have
1. MissLusty
2. brightlyiburn
3. goldeniangel

Possibly she_is_my_addiction as well.

Last edited:
A few days

It's been a few days and still no new snaps at this bait.

We only need one more person.

I'm begging now. PLEASE!!!!

I'll join!

I'd like to join in if you guys need another author, i'm kind of new and I've never been involved in a chain story before, but I'm in the survivorphile contest, so I'm def game!

I also really like your idea on how to do the stories, I think it sounds like a lot of fun! If you guys have already started, let me know where at and if i can still join in =)
Thanks!

Another thought

I just had another thought, on the topic of the actual stories,
it might be fun to have all these characters telling each other stories, and then every so often (if one of us authors felt like it) we could have two of the "storytellers" (or more) actually meet to explore each other's fantasies and fetishes, maybe after having been intrigued/turned on by another's story! Just a thought that might be fun at some point =)
-goldeniangel

Re: Another thought

Goldeniangel said:
I just had another thought, on the topic of the actual stories,
it might be fun to have all these characters telling each other stories, and then every so often (if one of us authors felt like it) we could have two of the "storytellers" (or more) actually meet to explore each other's fantasies and fetishes, maybe after having been intrigued/turned on by another's story! Just a thought that might be fun at some point =)
-goldeniangel

That would work.
Yay, we got a third! :D

Welcome Golden.

So now we have to work out the order of who writes what.
Literotica needs this list before we start posting our story.

I'd like to go either first or last.

How about the rest of you?

Umm... i'd rather not go first, but I'll go anywhere else =) And i'm definitely willing to write more than one story also, I just dont know if my abilities are up to actually starting a chain story! =) I'm a little new to the whole site, although I'm having an awful lot of fun with it!

=)
goldeniangel

I have homework from hell. So:

MissLusty
Goldeniangel
Me

Sound good? That way I'll have extra time to work around my homework schedule and you won't have to worry about me missing the dealine.

that sounds fine to me! are we making Miss Lusty think up all the descriptions for the characters, or should we post them here so that she can use them? =P i'm fine either way... =)
-goldeniangel

Goldeniangel said:
that sounds fine to me! are we making Miss Lusty think up all the descriptions for the characters, or should we post them here so that she can use them? =P i'm fine either way... =)
-goldeniangel

I would say we should decide how many characters we're going to start with each, and give at least brief discriptions of them so we all know. That way, each of us can bring our own style and details into the mix, rather than having the characters based on one person's style.
I would say we should maybe start with 2 characters each, so we'll have a definate six chapters. Any new characters we decide to add later, if we decide to add them, can become new members, so to speak. And if anyone else decides to join in, same goes for their character.

still looking for additions???

hey you guys still looking for more authors to join the chain???
LaurenH suggested I pop over and check yours out.

let me know.... and if so i'll need to be updated on the whole thing.
:kiss:

Re: still looking for additions???

LuciousBi-Writes4U said:
hey you guys still looking for more authors to join the chain???
LaurenH suggested I pop over and check yours out.

let me know.... and if so i'll need to be updated on the whole thing.

I'd say the more the merrier. We haven't got a huge deal of details, but what there is, is in this thread, so you can read that.
Seems like I'm gonna have to take control here, since MissLusty doesn't come over here very often. Let me know what you think of the ideas we have and if you have anything you'd like to add.
And if you can think of a title, anyone, let me know.

signing on to the project

ok then.......I guess I'm in..........
I'll try and read up and then I'll start thinking on titles!

general synopsis

ok.......so the general idea is that we are each writing two stories ... with one character in each one that is telling the other their particular sex story is that it?????

is it sex addicts anoyn. like originally suggested???
what kinda wrd count #'s we talking per character...or per author all total??? I like to have a goal to shoot for, nothing concrete...just a general idea

Last edited:
Back