Michigan?

Indiana here

Indiana here if that counts in any fashion.....

Hi, I'm 1/4 Mile south of the Michigan line in Indiana. What part of the state are you in?

Michigan

Elizabeth,

Hey! I'm from West Michigan. Are you looking for anything or anyone specific??? Just let me know if I can help.

Lansing area!!

Not only near Lansing, but I travel throughout the state in sales.
Are you looking for some fun?:D

If you look anything like that picture I wish I was from there!!!!

Royal Oak

hi Elizabeth,

i am from Royal Oak, MI 25/single male.

Are you in my area?
what did get some drinks sometime?

Hey Elizabeth,

I'm from South Lyon, Michigan. Where in Michigan are you from?

Oh most definitely there are plenty of frisky Michigan folks here! We're a happy go lucky couple that lives in the Royal Oak area. We're more than willing to discuss & explore with adventurous females.

I dont' live in the US but i'm in the Michigan area.... a one mile wide legth of wather.... only thing that seperates us.

Michigan - Via Scotland and Yorkshire

I too am from Michigan. However, I am a true Brit, studying in this 'neck 'o' the woods'!

What is it with all these Indiana folks claiming MI status - I'll admit I'm not a Michigander (such an elegant collective noun, I hate Michiganian - Michigander was used much more in the early C19th...Oh no, there's the historian coming out in me!) but I love this state.

Anywho, 'Elizabeth' what exactly is the purpose of the question? You ask who is from Michigan - it would be remiss of me to not ask 'Why you want to know?'

I look forward to your answer. Then I might tell you where in MI you can find me!

Later,

D

Good Morning Elizabeth,

I live in northern Michigan! After traveling most of the United States, I understand why this area is referred to as 'God's Country'......I'll be in Dearborn 12-11 to 12 14.......a short trip on Telegraph to Taylor. Fact of the matter is that I have friends on Superior in Taylor. Hope to hear from you soon.

49686 said:
Good Morning Elizabeth,

I live in northern Michigan! After traveling most of the United States, I understand why this area is referred to as 'God's Country'......I'll be in Dearborn 12-11 to 12 14.......a short trip on Telegraph to Taylor. Fact of the matter is that I have friends on Superior in Taylor. Hope to hear from you soon.

That's just down the street from me. Small world, huh? The reason I posted this was that there seem to be many folks from MI here. Maybe a get together at some point in the future would be a fun thing. Dinner, drinks, whatever comes up in the conversations. :D

celiaKitten said:
As of tomorrow - I'm a Kalamazoo girl:D

Kalamazoo! Why that's in Indiana, isn't it? Almost...? ;)

~J~

Sidebar for GBBoy: as a history student, you'll appreciate that we Hoosiers still think of Michigan as a 'province' of Indiana, which it was at one time.... The present states of Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Michigan were known collectively as "Indiana" (or Indian land)....

Indiana otherwise known as Virginia?

In response to Jack Steed:-

At one time the whole Northwest Territory, as defined by the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, was under the supposed control of Virginia. After the Northwest Ordinance was passed, the territory currently comprising Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Wisconsin was to be sectioned off into "at least three states and no more than five." (I'm paraphrasing the Northwest Ordinance)

In some respects your logic doesn't work! Because then Virginia would consider Indiana a province, and Michigan would consider Wisconsin in the same role.

Ohio and Indiana got more territory than specified in the NW Ordinance anyway, after all, it did specify that the border would be drawn in an east-west line from the southerly extreme of Lake Michigan until its intersection with Lake Erie - the border doesn't run that way today, so maybe Indianans and Ohioans should be happy that they got...ooh South Bend and Toledo, a winning combination.

im in
dearborn mich ..telegraph and michigan avenue area ..im a 33 year old male ...and all i got to say to ya is GO WINGS

...and yet...

--it was known colloquially (if not legally) as 'Indiana.'

(I was joking about the 'province' bit...sorry for the confusion.)

hey hey

Hey girl...you look like a stripper (in a very good way of course)!

I am in Royal Oak, 28, 6'0,185,blue eyes, curly brown hair.

I head down to that area every once in a while.
I have to say, your tits look fantastic...I would like to see more. I can send you some nude pics of me if you would like.

mdb0132@hotmail.com

Back