Paying for sex

Gord

a long way up
Just like to see what guys and girls think about the oldest profession - there is a obviously a demand - anyone out there admit to visiting the odd working girl ? I know it is a bit of a taboo but is there anyone out there who will talk about what they did where ? and why and what was it like ...the motivation etc and girls would you ever pay for sex ?

Last edited:
I had a very liberal upbringing; my mother was an “exotic dancer”, working in Alaska during the 1950s. When she retired from dancing, she bought a small night club, then another, then a liquor store, and another, and so forth. While in school I earned pocket money by cleaning her clubs, stocking coolers and fixing things. In the process I got to know several of the “working girls” who hung out around the clubs. By “know”, I mean as people, not as a client. These girls had all the same problems as the rest of us, financial issues, boy friend issues, girl friend issues, and so forth. Yes, there were some who were druggies, but for the most part, they were plain (and not so plain) folks, earning a living and taking care of kids.

That said, I grew into adult hood, without any bias against professional ladies, and have enjoyed their company on more then one occasion. There are places and situations where I wouldn’t risk this behavior, but then there are places where I don’t care to walk down the street alone. For the most part, use common sense, treat these people with respect, and you’ll be treated the same. If you want to get wild and crazy, tell them in advance what you’re looking for, and if they aren’t into that particular behavior, most can refer you to someone who is.

For years I was curious about the Nevada “Ranches”, and eventually curiosity got the better of me. On my way to a business meeting in the Bay Area, I detoured through Reno, picked up a rental car, and drove to a “Ranch” about 20 miles outside of town. It was off season, and in the middle of the week, so business was slow. I dropped about $1000 that night, but had 10 hours of pampering, playing, bubbling, and bouncing that I’ll never forget.

Ok... how do I say this without sounding like an idiot or offending people.

I wouldn't ever use a hooker, prostitute etc because I just think of how many guys would have been there and all that

BUT

How much do they charge? Y'know, because I've never used one, or been interested I have no idea how it works. Yeah I know what goes on but pricewise I'm clueless.

You can pay for different services can't you? Preferably I'd like some people from the UK to reply to this in Pounds (£) as I would get a better idea. Heh heh, I would if they have a special exchange rate between countries lol!!

How Much?

I don’t know about the UK, but I imagine it’s much the same as it is it the US. You can pretty much get it for whatever you’re willing to spend. Street walkers usually start at US$35, and go up to what ever you’re willing to spend, or what ever they can get from you. This will buy you about 5 minutes in a place you don’t want to go. For less then that, you can get someone to take you on orally. An encounter in a “full service” massage studio runs about $150. If you want to be reasonably safe, or have someone visit your room, plan on $150-$225. If you want someone you’d like to be seen with, think $200 and up.

Regarding how many people have been there before you: Does it really matter? Within reason, sex doesn’t wear a person out; however, disease is a different issue. Do everything you can to stay in safe situations. Don’t become involved with anyone who shows signs of intravenous drug use, and always practice safe (safer) sex.

Never had been to one myself, but I think that it should be legal.

Again without trying to offend anyone the main reason would be disease. I mean the type of people that use one personally I would think they're the scruffy ones clean women wouldn't touch.

Also I agree it should be legal. Anyone can have sex after the national age barrier so why can't they sell it? It's their body their risks.

Once, when my ex and I were seperated before the divorice, he wanted to get frisky. BADLY!! He gave me $500 for 30 minutes.

Man that's sad. Y'know like, actually makes me think, poor guy :( God I'd have cried...

Emerald_eyed said:
If they legalize it, theycould regulate it more.Monthy checks at the clinics and stuff. Then let uncle sam Tax the hell out of it.

No I would never pay for sex. Women don't need to. Even an "unattractive" woman can walk into a bar and walk out with a man.

I will confess though......
Once, when my ex and I were seperated before the divorice, he wanted to get frisky. BADLY!! He gave me $500 for 30 minutes. I figured I was married to him, he hadnt given me any money until then, Why not?

I like the idea, sin taxes; perhaps we could get it set up as a withholding from our paychecks, and then use it if we really get desperate.

The clinics could also instigate a grading program for both “suppliers” and “consumers”. We could have “Good”, “Prime”, “Choice”, and “Take Your Chances”.

This may sound odd, but growing up as a little girl, I always wanted to be a hooker or a stripper. Don't know where it came from but that's what I secretly wanted to do since i was about six. And yes, I did know what one was and what they did.

Taxing it.

Emerald_eyed said:

No I would never pay for sex. Women don't need to. Even an "unattractive" woman can walk into a bar and walk out with a man.

I will confess though......
Once, when my ex and I were seperated before the divorice, he wanted to get frisky. BADLY!! He gave me $500 for 30 minutes. I figured I was married to him, he hadnt given me any money until then, Why not?
Emerald--You're way off base--probably because you're so good-looking.
1. There are lots of plain or unattractive women who can't get laid no matter what they do and where they go. However, I'm willing to set up an experiment.
2. There's an underlying feeling to your argument that in your world-view, men are just dogs and will do anything to get laid. Yes, the top 10% of good-looking women will have experience that tends to confirm this. But guess what? They'll wind up getting just that kind of man. Ditto for men and women who frequent bars as meeting places. You'll get what you deserve.
3. Why do you want to let the government tax it? Then the government has a vested interest in broadening prostitution.--Just like a certain number of speeding tickets are built into your city's budget. If everyone were law-abiding it would be a disaster! It's none of government's business!
T.

A pro would face the same tax enforcment as any other self employed individual. The tax man gives not a rats ass if the money was made pounding nails or pounding tail. Any purchase that requires paperwork, cars, houses, phones can and will be tracked. If that name and number is not paying income tax, some nice people will stop by to inquire to the source of your funds.
My info indicates that most serious, not street trash, type sex workers file incometax and indicate entertainment worker or similiar as employment. They have no reason to want the IRS down thier back, they make local heat look friendly.

Exactly and Yup

Intense said:
A pro would face the same tax enforcment as any other self employed individual. The tax man gives not a rats ass if the money was made pounding nails or pounding tail. Any purchase that requires paperwork, cars, houses, phones can and will be tracked. If that name and number is not paying income tax, some nice people will stop by to inquire to the source of your funds.
My info indicates that most serious, not street trash, type sex workers file incometax and indicate entertainment worker or similiar as employment. They have no reason to want the IRS down thier back, they make local heat look friendly.

Exactly--they'd pay income taxes like the rest of us. Why "tax the hell out of it!"

And Emerald, yes, I was disagreeing with you just a little for fun :) --but my point is a teeny bit serious. Just because all those other things are taxed doesn't make it right or prudent. Not to get too political here--but I feel we really need to start questioning some of these assumptions--like the tax on your kids pool! (Doesn't that fry you?? Maybe we need a good dose of Motherly indignation!!)

--After all, the power to tax is the power to destroy. Just because it's done in a "democratic" manner with "due process" and "everybody agrees" doesn't make it right.---Any more than prostitution (a mix of capitalism and sex) is wrong because "everybody" dislikes it.

--One of the main tax sources of the USSR was the tax on vodka. The more vodka consumed, the more money to the apparatchiks

Consequence: USSR had the highest rate of alcoholism and absenteeism in the industrial world, and the shortest life expectancy.
T.

AIDS infested hookers

So, Emerald, you think the Government should get AIDS infested hookers off the street? Why, exactly? Is it OK if they're not AIDS infested? Just have syph?

And why pick on prostitutes? What about AIDS-infested pro athletes? -- Was it Michael Jordan who has AIDS and slept with 7,000 women--how many did he give the death sentence to with not a peep from the media or Government? Arrest them, too?

What should they do with them, having taken their living away from them? Gonna lock 'em up?
T.

Re: Re: Taxing it.

Emerald_eyed said:

I do think the Governement should step in somewhere here and get the AIDS infested hookers off the streets. Why not? At least clean it up a little.

You can see from the above that it sounded to me like you did want some arresting going on
You want to make it legal?--sounds to me like we're agreeing violently...

If this is what we're like when we're agreeing--what would it be like when we're having a fight? (I bet you don't fight fair. Do you throw things? Get nasty? call your worthless men's ancestry into question?)

I figgered you worked your butt off and have the taxes to prove it. You just hit a hot button (no, not that one) it being just after April 15.

Now let's bash some pro athletes.
T.

It is interesting that the thread seems to be discussing tax issues and wither it should be legal or not - interesting All sorts of men use WG's from judges, fathers, politicians etc. There is something very sexy about deciding you want to get laid NOW with someone new and then you go go and do it then. Married men are the vast majority of clients - they can have a highly erotic sexual experience and not jeopardise their relationship as that is all it is - no emotions, no dating, no ties and no comeback

I have used the services of a hooker on several occaisions now. One lady I saw was an independent, working incall from her apartment, the other a massage parlor girl. I will never pick up a streetwalker, so much to go very wrong. Over the past several years sex at home has been very bad or non-existant, a guy can only take so much. I did the affair thing-very messy, complicated and just wrong. With the oldest profession, you avoid the whole falling in love drama. I believe that prostitution should be legalized or de-criminalized at best. There are women out there who understand the healing powers of sexual touch, and enjoy their jobs. An hour or so with one of these gifted women is indeed therapy, to say it is wrong, dirty or sad; well walk a mile in my shoes. :)

Back